The No Johns Tournament II - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The No Johns Tournament II
Approved by ME

Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3

john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Best of one
  • Single elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause
  • Team Preview

Deadline:

All battles must be complete by Thursday, May 10th at 11:59 p.m. EST. The three Round 3 matches have until midnight EST tonight to do their games. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!

dragonuser vs Malekith
HellPowna vs badabing
199 Lives vs Cicada
xtrashine vs BKC
[K-12] The Madchine vs D4RR3N
AlphaJolt vs KnightOfTheWind
Funkasaurus vs ENZ0
Marshall.Law vs toshimelonhead

woops completely forgot to post but BKC has been awarded the r3 activity win over his opponent, johnbasket

GET YOUR MATCHES DONE

k12 told me he would be able to battle like 3 hours ago in the vm we exchanged yesterday, but he never turned up. activity post.

D4RR3N VM:
eh, i wont be able to play tomorrow lol. i was waiting for you earlier today around 5 pm my time cuz you told me you can play, but heh. i can't get on tomorrow due to bs tests and shit...
I said you to battle today about your 5/6 PM, and I have been online yesterday and today... and probably tomorrow.
Sorry man, but I´m being active... You try to play tomorrow, please. Is the last day and I want play ^^U

D4RR3N VM:

I said you to battle today about your 5/6 PM, and I have been online yesterday and today... and probably tomorrow.
Sorry man, but I´m being active... You try to play tomorrow, please. Is the last day and I want play ^^U
ive been on since 4 my time lol, when i saw u on like 12 my time, u said u cant play. i really cant play on thursday unless u can get on really early, like before 5 pm my time.

edit: besides, ive also been on whole day on tuesday, in which u told me u cant battle, i dont really think ur more active then me tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)