Knights have been known to fight dragons: Glacier and Doran in a toxic wasteland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acutally, i do have a second slot. So yes, i will be having a similar match with Doran dragon.

i now have 2 matches that need refs
they are both:
1vs1 Singles
1 Day DQ
Items On
Switch off
All Abilities
2 Subs
5/5 Chills, Recovers

Arena: Opponent Picks from Glacier_Knight's Arenas (Can be found in the compedium link below, page 1 and 2)

Alex picked the Tm shop, Doran, pick an arena
i choose toxic wasteland
Field Type- Poison/Flying
Complexity- Intense
Format- Singles
Restrictions- All weather except Rain banned, No water access, No digging, No seismic activity, No Fire pokemon, Pokemon with fire moves cannot use them

Toxic wasteland: This sludgy arena is only for pokemon quick on there feet and witty trainers. The floor is a nauseous combination of grime, chemicals, and waste, and if any pokemon that doesn’t have immunity to it (poison type or special ability) falls in they will be badly poisoned. There is good news however; this wasteland once used to be a thriving forest, and there are still some remaining trees. Some are decayed, but most adapted to the toxic sludge and grew to great proportions (all trees that aren’t decayed are thirty feet tall and eight feet thick, with large branches). Also, when the forest was still intact many hermits lived in the trees, creating walkways from tree to tree. Most of these still remain, though with a simple attack they will break and fall into the deadly goo below. Also, because of the chemicals and whatnot, this area cannot be a battling site for fire types (if their flames touched the waste below the whole area would combust, making all pokemon above crispy roadkill). The weather here is always dank and dreary, with the clouds hanging lowly over the desolate area. Sometimes it does rain, but it never hails. Water is of the past here and must be generated if used. Summary: obviously no dig/earthquake, no water anywhere (though it might rain, 10% chance). No sun, sandstorm, or hail. Fire types cannot battle in this field, and if a pokemon has a fire type move (E.g medicham with fire punch) they cannot use it. If a pokemon falls into the waste below it will be as if they were hit by the move toxic (starts off doing one (1) HP per action and increased by one each round until it reaches five (5) HP per action). Poison types will not be harmed by the sludge and can roam freely in it (the waste is about four feet deep though and is very thick).

Glacier Knight said:

Snorunt [Artica, "The Departed"] (Female)
Nature: mild (+spa, -def)

Info on Artica:

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.

Cursed Body (DW): (Innate)When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Astonish
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect
Blizzard
Confuse Ray
Ominous Wind
Wake-Up Slap
Blizzard

Disable
Fake Tears
Hex

Safe Guard
Light Screen
Ice Beam
Substitute

20 Moves

Doran Dragon said:
Thanks! :)
Arbok [Enaks-chan] (Male)

Personality:
As an Ekans, Enaks-chan was a closeted badass, but he was too shy to really let it show. When he evolved he finaly got the courage to be himself, and now he acts as if he were in a lifelong action movie. His moves are exaggerated and augmented just to make them seem cooler. While Silvan isnt exactly pleased with this, hes just glad that Enaks-chan can finally be himself.

Favorite Quote: "Catchphrase!" Dr. Pepper Commercial

Nature:
Adamant

Type:
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

EC/MC/DC
Battle 1: 0/0/0
Battle 2: 0/0/0
Battle 3: 0/0/0
Battle 4: 1/1/1
Battle 5: 1/1/1
Battle 6: 1/1/1
Battle 7: 0/0/0
Battle 8: 1/2/1
Battle 9: 1/2/0
Battle 10: 1/2/1
Battle 11: 0/0/0
Battle 12: 0/2/0
Battle 13: 0/0/0
Mov Purc: 0/-9/0
Total : 6/2/5

Abilities:
1) Intimidate: Type: (Can be Activated)
When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

2) Shed Skin: Type: (Innate)
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

DW) Unnerve: Type: (Innate)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Level-up
lv 1 - Bite
lv 1 - Fire Fang
lv 1 - Ice Fang
lv 1 - Thunder Fang
lv 1 - Leer
lv 1 - Poison Sting
lv 1 - Wrap
lv 12 - Glare
lv 17 - Screech
lv 20 - Acid
lv 22 - Crunch
lv 25 - Stockpile
lv 25 - Swallow
lv 25 - Spit Up
lv 44 - Gastro Acid
lv 56 - Coil
lv 63 - Gunkshot
Egg-learned
Beat-Up
Poison Tail
Iron Tail
BW-TM
Toxic
Venoshock
Earthquake
Giga Impact
Rock Slide
Substitute
Soo...

-Glacier sends out, item
-Doran sends out, item, orders
-Glacier orders.
-I ref.

Arbok of course
I dont own any items, so i shall go without them.

Dont take me asssss easssssy game...

I expect an quick and painful Confuse Ray, So we could, if we can, set up a Substitute (25). We want to make sure we can make a move on this gal without having to worry about what she'll use, so keep her where she is with an entrancing Glare! If it works, Im pretty sure you can put on more than one status, so spit some highly Toxic acid on her. If it seems that that glare didn't work the first time, try try again!

Substitute (25)>>>Glare>>>Toxic
If glare fails to hit Froslass, use Glare again

Fufufu...you've forgotten which pokemon is faster of us two...

Your mistakes will cost you...Kekeke...

Confuse Ray~Substitute (25)~Ice Beam

Froslass
HP: 100
EN: 100
Other: none
Item: EXP. Share

Arbok
HP: 90
EN: 100
Other: none
Item: none

Action 1:
Froslass used Confuse Ray!
Intensity: 6517/10000 (3a)
-5 Energy

Arbok used Substitute (25 HP)!
Hit self: [<=5000] 9097/10000 (No)
-24 Energy

Action 2:
Froslass used Substitute (25 HP)!
-24 Energy

Arbok used Glare!
Hit self: [<=5000] 8359/10000 (No)
-7 Energy

Action 3:
Froslass used Ice Beam!
Crit: [<=625] 8197/10000 (No)
Calculation: 10+3+4*1.5-3*1.5=14.5
-6 Energy

Arbok used Glare!
Hit self: [<=5000] 7865/10000 (No)
-11 Energy

Froslass
HP: 75
EN: 65
Other: Substitute (25 HP)
Item: EXP. Share

Arbok
HP: 65
EN: 58
Other: Substitute (10 HP)
Item: none

-Glacier
-Doran
-Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)