Egyptian Gods

Egyptian Gods

Introduction:

This team was created thinking about the mythology of Egypt which is one of my favorite of the existing mythologies, initially the team was wearing a Stall Pokemon and solids using the hazards to weaken the opposing team for the Stoutland could come when the team was already on pieces and and win the match using the Choice Band + Return only that the team did not work because even a little weaknesses possessed very common in the current metagame and when I covered a then another opened, I came to ask for help when Shanrg with the team since it was already getting angry and about to give this team since it began to be done has put exactly one week thanks to my perfect net he can not help me since I fell in Pokémon Showndon and so far did not come back, thank him for the patience they had me and would like to apologize for having troubled, after all I saw that Stall was not my style and very sick of giving the team decided to rebuild this team that I show to you now, get with it 21 Wins and 2 Losses in Pokémon Online, only that I think the team is not yet as I would put it here so that you may give me a hand at the end of the RMT to put Test Export of both the team and that your old version so that can see how the team has totally changed some members were put to and maintained.

Since it was a Sandstorm team needed someone who puts himself in her field, Tyranitar has great status both in attack and in defense and wins boost in its Sp.Def.

Since I would use Sandstorm why not use it in my favor, Stoutland and Landorus both have abilities that benefit the sandstorm sand.

With the large number of dragons that exists today I needed to get in a Steel Draco Meteors / Outrage of life and moreover can hold Tornadus-T Jirachi can do all this, besides helping throwing Stealth Rock.

One thing that I love and have someone who can disable an opponent Pokemon Amonguss and does it very well having access to Stun Spore and Spore is a Pokémon to be afraid because besides all this has Regenerator and go easy on Rotom-W and Kerudio that can come in and do the party on the team.

I soon saw that would have major problems with Rain Stall, Starmie resist entering the team with a Fire / Water in addition to access to Rapid Spin

The Team!

Osíris (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Tyranitar since it was launched has always been one of the best Pokemon and BW2 is no different, first of all it invokes the Sandstorm which is important for the team, has the role of Revenger Killer, besides all their major function to catch Latios / Latias / Celebi that every time I try to change just by taking a Pursuit Tyranitar is the main part of a team Pokemon have to keep alive throughout the game especially against other Wheaters since Sandstorm and very important for the team because without it the two main sweepers are affected and the team can not do their duties well, without further Tyranitar is the pivot of the team without him the team would not exist.

Thoth (Amoonguss) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Amoonguss can be a great Pokémon, it is my greatest counter of Kerudio-R that can easily bring the whole team thanks to its type has to resist a major stab Kerudio Water / Figthing moreover has Regenerator allowing him to survive a lot during the match also works very well disabling some Pokémon that could be trouble for the team since it has access to Stun Spore and Spore.

Anúbis (Stoutland) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Return
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Wild Charge

Stoutland seems to be a Pokémon useless at first glance only under the Sandstorm it becomes a big Revenger Killer, I usually go with him on Late Game Sweeper team where my opponent is already low on HP mostly Stoutland can bring with it all the team with the aid of Choice Band that ensures greater offensive power this dog has great strength when used together with Sandstorm.

Horus (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Iron Head
- Body Slam

Possessing a great type combinations,Jirachi responsible for I do not lose easy for Tornadus-T and Dragons, Stab to possess very powerful that can cause major losses to the team, moreover he put Stealth Rock on the field that helps a lot in during the games it ensures OHKO Pokemon in that without Stealth Rock would not be possible for the Stoutland and Landorus, It can also give the team paralyzes opponent with Body Slam that has increased your chances of paralyzar by Serene Grace Jirachi so when necessary to achieving a very old strategy known as ParaFlinch.

Amon-Rá (Landorus) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 228 Atk / 28 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Landorus get the core of the offensive team, he has great raw power that manages to be even bigger thanks to Sand Force to increase its power in the Sandstorm, moreover has important immunities and Electric Ground, can serve as a Scouter with U-Turn which Predicts helps a lot in it all with this set he still manages to OHKO Gliscors in with HP Ice.

Ísis (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rapid Spin

When I made the team I soon saw that Stall Rain could be a big problem with their Entry Hazards, Starmie ends this problem since it has access to Rapid Spin, moreover can benefit from the rain of the opponent thereby increasing the power of Hydro Pump, can also be a great Absorber Status as it has Natural Cure.

Abomasnow: Not a big problem Jirachi resist to their stabs and can win with Iron Head, besides Tyranitar that has also defeated with Stone Edge.

Blissey: Stoutland's OHKO with Superpower, Tyranitar can come and take her too Superpower, and Landorus can come and give a possible Thunderwave 2OHKO with Earthquake.

Breloom: It can be a problem with your version SD + Technican can take the whole team is the only answer against him and Starmie.

Celebi: Pursuit Tyranitar can take and kill him besides a possible switch could give Crunch, depending on your set Jirachi can come to Paralyze with Body Slam and then keep giving with Iron Head Flinch, Landorus it takes too much damage with U-Turn and then only Tyranitar play to defeat him with Pursuit or Crunch.

Chansey: Stoutland's OHKO with Superpower, Tyranitar can come and take her too Superpower, and Landorus can come and give a possible Thunderwave 2OHKO with Earthquake.

Virizion: Amonguss can handle all your sets and give Stun Spore or Spore, Starmie and more quickly and kills Psyshock.

Venusaur:If you are not stuck in the sun and easy to defeat that Psyshock Starmie, Jirachi HP Fire safe and be able to paralyze with Body Slam.

Tornadus-T:Jirachi can stop it without any problem, so not a big threat.

Tyranitar: Not cause any problems to the team kills Jirachi Iron Head, Landorus to OHKO Tyranitar with Earthquake and can kill with my Superpower if you have not Chople Berry.

Terrakion: It does not cause no trouble, kills Tyranitar not Choice Scarf versions with Superpower, Amoonguss can get in and paralyzar Close combo with Stun Spore.

Starmie:Tyranitar defeat without any problems with Crunch or Pursuit.

Skarmory: Starmie can take your Hazards and kill with Hydro Pump

Scizor: It is the biggest problem the team, his version of the Choice Band still to enter into Starmie Jirachi or Bullet Punch, plus his version Sword Dance takes the whole team would be the only answer from HP Fire Starmie and yet if he has only given in setup a Sword Dance.

Salamence: Outrage and Jirachi enters with Body Slam can paralyze and then kill Iron Head Scarf version does not take Revenger Killer Tyranitar and also to lose Landorus which is faster, besides being provided with Stoutland Return to defeat after Stealth Rock damage.

Rotom-W: Amoonguss dies laughing his Hydro Pump and Switch Volt do nothing against him and he can kill with Giga Drain or to sleep or paralyze.

Politoed: Amoonguss dies laughing Hydro Pump it does nothing against him and he can kill with Giga Drain or to sleep or paralyze, besides not affect the Toxic Amoonguss.

Ninetales: Tyranitar enter into Fire Blast kills and Stone Edge, Starmie can absorb Toxic or Will-o-wisp and kill with Hydro Pump.

Threat List made ​​with what I faced so far then add other Pokemon to face.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Roserade (F) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 192 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Seismic Toss
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Stoutland (M) @ Choice Band
- Return
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Wild Charge

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Osíris (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Scarf
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Thoth (Amoonguss) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Anúbis (Stoutland) (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Return
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Wild Charge

Horus (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Iron Head
- Body Slam

Amon-Rá (Landorus) (M) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 228 Atk / 28 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Ísis (Starmie) @ Leftovers
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rapid Spin

Final Thoughts: As you can see the team has changed a lot since the beginning, I hope you can help me improve more because he is a team that I'm really enjoying using.

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
Hey there this team looks really good, however Terrakion is a huge issue for this team. Once he switches in, he can easily 2HKO any of your team members with the correct move. Tyranitar and Stoutland are your only way to revenge kill him, considering they have a weakness to Terrakion´s STAB Close Combat. My suggestion would be to replace Starmie, as there is no SR weak pokemon on your team, with Slowbro. Slowbro has a superior bulk than Starmie and can take any of Terrakion´s assaults with ease thanks to Regenerator. Don´t forget that Slowbro and Amoonguss form the feared Amoon-bro core capable of walling a huge portion of the metagame. Hope this helps and good luck :)

Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Slack Off
- Psyshock / Fire Blast

Motagua Hi, thanks for rating Slowbro can really be a great option in place of Starmie though I do not have many problems with Terrakion, I will test the Slowbro.
Edit: I tested the Slowbro Motagua but with this weakness Scizor to increase further because the slower Slowbro and SD and then he can take the team more easily than ever before with Starmie to be held as soon Scizor's Bullet Punch after a Sword Dance and killed with HP Fire.

Sayonara

don't forget
Hey,

Solid team, Miles Tails. I'd change Jirachi's EV spread to 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpD. This change assures that Jirachi will never be 2HKO'd by an Adamant Haxorus' Outrage. While you do lose the ability to outspeed Jolly Tyranitar, no one uses it unless it's Scarfed, and Jirachi can beat those. The extra bulk should come in handy, seeing as Jirachi is your main answer to the plethora of Dragons roaming in OU. Another change I would consider is Crunch over Pursuit on Stoutland. You've already got Tyranitar as a Pursuit trapper, so having another one isn't necessary. Without STAB, Pursuit is rather weak, and if the opponent isn't switching, it won't be hit hard. Crunch is a more powerful and reliable move, allowing you to sweep late-game with more ease. Finally, I'd go with Recover over Hidden Power Fire for Starmie. With Sand being present, this negates Leftovers recovery, meaning Starmie has no source of recovery and won't be able to live too long. Recover keeps Starmie in good shape. I don't anything else to add - cool team, and good luck!

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Miles Tails

Solid sand team you've got here, really like seeing other players using Stoutland. Now looking at your team, Skarmory seems to be a tough wall to take down. Skarmory can wall the many physical attackers you are using and while you do have Starmie to damage it, you are also relying on Starmie to provide rapid spin support and will not survive long without Recover. For dealing with Skarmory, I suggest replacing Stone Edge with Smack Down on Landorus. Smack Down allows you to rid Skarmory of its flying typing, allowing you to wreck the metal bird the following turn with Earthquake if it stays in. Smack Down also negates the effect of Levitate so it allows you to handle Bronzong with Landorus. Although Smack Down is a much weaker Rock-type attack than Stone Edge, it still allows you to OHKO most Volcaronas especially with a Sand Force boost and you won't have to worry about missing.

Now for some smaller changes. I agree with Expert Physic's suggestion of replacing Hidden Power Fire on Starmie with Recover. Recover gives Starmie the ability to survive throughout the duration of a battle and come in multiple times to spin away hazards. I would also try an EV spread of 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 on Landorus as with the Expert Belt boost, Hidden Power Ice OHKOs the standard Gliscor sets (Toxic Staller and Acrobat) even without much Special Attack investment and the extra Attack investment can come in handy. Not much to add, strong team you've built here.

Hope I helped and good luck with your team!

tl;dr
Stone Edge on Landorus ----> Smack Down
Hidden Power Fire on Starmie ----> Recover
Landorus' EV spread ----> 252 Atk / 4SAtk / 252 Spd with Naive nature

Yo buddy nice team.

I have a few nitpicks:
1-Terrakion can really mess you up
2-VoltTurn can also cause problems once the loop begins

Those two both can easily be handled with the addition of Slowbroslowbro and amoonguss make a great defensive core they can also handle voltturn well. Slowbro will also handle the Terrakion weakness you have. The set im suggesting is:

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Slack Off
- Fire Blast

Slowbro can be placed over Starmie

Another thing is i suggest changing HP ice on Landorus to HP Fire. Why? It's a good lure in for things like Skarmory for Stoutland to really have its fun. Another thing i suggest is Clear Smog over Stun Spore. You already have Jirachi inducing paralysis and you won't need to outspeed anything because you have scarf Tyranitar and Sand Rush Stoutland. and you can give slowbro Thunderwave if it was needed. I just think Clear Smog would be the best option in the long run as it helps you beat down things like CM Keldeo.

I hope that helped!

Slowbro can hold the Terrakion the problem and thus Sword Dance Scizor can take the team even more easily, Recover can be a good option since it increases the lifetime of Starmie, I thank you all for Rating and will test the suggested tips.

I love this team.

Everything looks really, really well, however, like someone else mentioned, you could have a tough time beating Skarmory along Chansey, so you could change your current Landorus set to a SubGravity Landorus.

Landorus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpA
Naive Natura (+Spd, -SpD)
- Substitute
- Gravity
- Hidden Power Ice
- Earthquake

With this set you can hit anything with a STAB Earthquake, enough to 2HKO Skarmory and some Levitate users, and behind a sub, you can just stay there and click Earthquake until something dies.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Hmm...

Try SubCM jirachi, he's better in the job of walling Landorus-T, THE BIGGEST THREAT OF THE GAME.

Problem? (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

Hey Miles Tails. I finally got around to you and this promised rate. It took me forever to really find anything that was outright wrong with this team. Although, through testing and laddering (which you faced me with, lol) I discovered something that made this team better. It wasn't something that was outright wrong with the team, but I think that I made it a lot better.

The "Problem"

As I said before, this isn't really a problem, but I still discovered a way to make your Tyranitar more effective. Basically, your team really needs to get some main physical walls broken down so that your Stoutland can use a STAB CB Return to absolutely sweep through anything that doesn't resist Normal. However, the problem is that in testing your team, I found it quite difficult to actually kill some of the sturdier Physical walls, that could actually eat one of those returns/superpowers. Pokemon like Skarmory, Gliscor, and some variations of Hippowdon I found had been able to take the hits that Stoutland could dish out and either attack him back or inflict crippling status. you have a Landorus that does carry a HP Ice that is aimed at pokemon like Gliscor, but many people run that same set, meaning that the opponents have become quite wary. Some pokemon on your team can really kill those physical walls, but none really draw them in to stay (none will stay in on a starmie).

My Solution

As I was messing around with your sets in the ladder, I had experimented with a mixed Tyranitar, instead of the Scarf variety, and I had experienced some (Moderate) success. However, I kept getting outsped by some pokemon like Gliscor, which would make that plan fail. However, I got to a point where I combined the Scarf and the mixed variety, and I beleive that I had struck gold with your team. Here is the set that I had used.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
156 Atk / 100 SpA / 252 Spe
~Fire Blast
~Ice Beam
~Stone Edge
~Crunch

This set is actually quite simple to use. Early in the game, you can easily feign a simple (physical) choiced Scarf set. That alone I have found has nabbed kills on the more unassuming ladders. However, when you bring Tyranitar in on a pokemon that will switch, you can easily nail any of the Gliscors, Landoruses, Skarmories, Scizors, etc. That are likely to come in on it. Additionally: Landorus-T is becoming a fairly common lead. Many will attempt to U-Turn out on the first turn, in hopes of gaining the early offensive momentum. Armed with the choice scarf, Ice Beam quickly will give you a 6-5 advantage, more than enough to cruise in with a win.

Benefits:

The main goal of this set is to act as a lure, while still being able to perform many of the duties that a regular scarftar will perform. Crunch and Stone Edge always appear on Scartar's set, so you can appear as a normal Scarftar. With the added changes, you will instantly Crush opposing physical walls that could counter your Landorus sweep as well as the Stoutland's Revenge killing. This tyranitar just adds so much team support, while being completely innovative at the same time.

Disadvantages:

Sadly, this set is not without its downsides. Primarily, a pokemon that a Tyranitar could normally crush, Heatran, more or less walls this set, as you lack Superpower and Earthquake. However, this is easily evaded since both landorus and Stoutland will be able to kill it with some fancy switching. Opposing Tyranitar also pose a major threat to you now, because you really can't touch them besides using Stone Edge to inflict medium damage. Additionally, with the new EV spread, you will lose some damage on the Crunch and Stone Edge, however, you will still have enough power to kill all of the major threats, such as Lati@s and Celebi.

Miles, I really appreciate having been given the opportunity to rate this team. I absolutely loved using it; it actually really improved my laddering Rating. Anyways, I hope you implement this change and have success with your new Tyranitar.

BlueWooper I thank you for the work that had somehow testing the team gets better, I am very happy that my team may have helped you climb the ladder, as you said we had the opportunity to battle this Tyranitar and really made ​​a difference in our fight one thing I really did not expect, I appreciate the work that had already added the Tyranitar and the team still will use it in the Ladder of Pokémon Showdon to see how it goes thanks for the Rating BlueWooper already held up to say my friend =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)