The Inaugural BW2 OU Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Inaugural BW2 OU Tournament
Approved by ME

Sign-Ups | Round 1

Welcome one and all to the very first BW2 OU tournament here at this fine institution known as Smogon. The release of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 in Japan has shaken up the OU metagame considerably, and this tournament will give us our first real glimpse on this completely new tier. How well can you adapt to these changes? Will this tournament allow us to determine the brokenness of these powerful new OU threats? Will Smogon's server problems ever end? Over the course of this tournament, we will attempt to answer these pressing questions!

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • BW2 move tutor moves are allowed.
  • Salac Berry is allowed.
  • Soul Dew is banned on Latios and Latias.
  • Keldeo, Landorus-T, Tornadus-T, and Thundurus-T are all allowed.
  • Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Manaphy, Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Kyruem-B, and Kyruem-W are all banned.
  • If tier changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise.*

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview

Deadline:

All battles must be complete by Monday, July 30th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Extensions have two days to complete their games. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. Good luck friends and have fun!

* Given Pokemon Showdown is having troubles with the server, I would ask that PO2 become the default simulator for this round. It's not too different from PO1, and you can download it here.

Agammemnon vs Ciele
Lavos Spawn vs Pesadilla
IceCarAdler vs Deapryl
Perfexionist vs Lunar.
MarceloDK vs Cherub Agent
Scarfwynaut vs alexwolf
Taylor vs Derk
rairyan vs CheezitKing
ShadowFC vs Funkasaurus
Brotom vs Giorgosss
HoiPolloi vs Atticus
MilkNuggetsPie vs Leftiez
uslowbro vs Mithril
AlphaJolt vs McMeghan
Milos vs Rayzark
Jirachi vs Shoka
davidness vs Scimjara
toshimelonhead vs AkHolic
Frizy vs AshPe
Stallion vs CloudBreaker
Hawkstar vs _AlexiS_
xtrashine vs Steven Snype
CrashinBoomBang vs Fantom0
Light The Thunder vs Django Reinhart
kuja20 vs M Dragon
[The Immortal vs Nachos
ObScuryty vs Zebraiken
Masterclass vs AB2
_TyRoGuE_ vs Maxou
locopoke vs soviet
SethZiBritannia vs sedynbios
mfhoundoom vs Raseri
Dusk209 vs Lohgock
yondie vs Asterat
DC. vs Basti
idiotfrommars vs SoulWind
Itchni vs Go10
Blim vs Ginku
Morgenstern vs kokoloko
Lady Bug vs .Robert
Dracule Mihawk vs Folgorio
Ricky Horror vs prem
-PkmTrainerBlue- vs Blue_Blur
Omicron vs Thundur
Fantasy vs zdrup15
Novaray vs ShakeItUp
reyscarface vs DarkLoic
-Rockstar- vs blarajan

Even though I lost the coinflip to ShadowFC, he and I had scheduled for tomorrow (that I hadn't activity posted because I always forget to do that) I asked if he wanted to play tomorrow anyway. If he says yes I'll post the result. If not then gl in the future rounds, no hard feelings.

Lost vs AB2

slept for 3 turns in a row, missed 2 fire blasts (any of them hit i would've won), Lost a pokemon that would've won me the game due to paralysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)