Delidove's Scratched Sprites

I'm back!

I just wanted to show you some of my scratched sprites and I hope I get to do more projects with spriting here on the Forums@Smogon.

The bee looking Pokémon is my own made up concept. It's a Steel/Fire Pokémon with some Bug attacks and Levitate as ability. It's called Charnet.

Update:

Klikkit: Electric/Bug
Kitadel: Electric/Steel

I TAKE REQUESTS ;)!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
if youre gonna mini mod, at least know the rules!!

technically this thread has 3+ pieces of original art and therefore can facilitate its own thread, youre fine

Name:
Kitadel

Type:
Electric/Steel

Abilities:
Flash Fire
Flash Fire makes the user immune to Fire-type moves and increases the power of the user's Fire-type moves by 50% when they are hit by a Fire-type move. Once the user is hit by a Fire-type move, Flash Fire activates. This ability has no effect while the Pokemon is frozen.
Levitate — DW
This Pokemon will not receive any damage from Ground-type moves. The Pokemon will also not be affected by Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and can switch out of Arena Trap. It also receives no damage from the move Sky Drop. These immunities are lost while under the effects of Gravity or Ingrain, or when holding an Iron Ball. Roost does not take away the effects of Levitate. A Pokemon with one of the abilities Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze ignores the effects of Levitate.

Flavor Text:
Black:
While charging high voltage, the side fans starts to accelerate at extreme speed and produce hazardous waves of temperature. Its physical offense is quite lackluster.
White:
Its cables can release overwhelming beams of stored energy. The metallic body is able to withstand warmth, even at excessive degrees.

Base Stats:
HP: — 105
Atk: — 5
Def: — 100
SpA: — 100
SpD: — 100
Spe: — 130
Total: — 540

Level Up Attacks:
Metal Sound
A horrible sound like scraping metal harshly reduces the target's Sp. Def stat.
Charge
The user boosts the power of the Electric move it uses on the next turn. It also raises the user's Sp. Def stat.
Shock Wave
The user strikes the target with a quick jolt of electricity. This attack cannot be evaded.
Chatter
The user attacks using a sound wave based on words it has learned. It may also confuse the target.
Signal Beam
The user attacks with a sinister beam of light. It may also confuse the target
Autotomize
The user sheds part of its body to make itself lighter and sharply raise its Speed stat.
7 Signal Beam
12 Autotomize
The user sheds part of its body to make itself lighter and sharply raise its Speed stat.
18 Glaciate
The user attacks by blowing freezing cold air at opposing Pokémon. This attack reduces the targets' Speed stat.
23 Volt Switch
After making its attack, the user rushes back to switch places with a party Pokémon in waiting.
29 Stored Power
The user attacks the target with stored power. The more the user's stats are raised, the greater the damage.
34 Flash Cannon
The user gathers all its light energy and releases it at once. It may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
40 Discharge
A flare of electricity is loosed to strike the area around the user. It may also cause paralysis.
45 Defog
A strong wind blows away the target's obstacles such as Reflect or Light Screen. It also lowers the target's evasiveness.
51 Zap Cannon
The user fires an electric blast like a cannon to inflict damage and cause paralysis.
56 Recover
The user adds its HP to the target's HP, then equally shares the combined HP with the target.
62 Aeroblast
A vortex of air is shot at the target to inflict damage. Critical hits land more easily.
68 Techno Blast
The user fires a beam of light at its target. The type changes depending on the Drive the user holds.

TM & HM Attacks
TM03 — Psyshock
It makes its mysterious brain waves real and attacks the opponents. It deals Physical damage.
TM10 — Hidden Power
The effectiveness varies with the user.
TM15 — Hyper Beam
Powerful, but leaves the user immobile the next turn.
TM16 — Light Screen
Creates a wall of light that lowers SP. ATK damage.
TM17 — Protect
Evades attack, but may fail if used in succession.
TM19 — Telekinesis
It raises the opponent in the air with its psychic abilities. Attacks hit the opponent more easily for 3 turns.
TM20 — Safeguard
A mystical force prevents all status problems.
TM21 — Frustration
An attack that is stronger if the TRAINER is disliked.
TM25 — Thunder
A lightning attack that may cause paralysis.
TM27 — Return
An attack that increases in power with friendship.
TM30 — Shadow Ball
Hurls a black blob that may lower the foe's SP. DEF.
TM33 — Reflect
Creates a wall of light that weakens physical attacks.
TM44 — Rest
The user sleeps for 2 turns, restoring HP and status.
TM50 — Overheat
Allows a full-power attack, but sharply lowers SP. ATK.
TM53 — Energy Ball
May lower foe's SP.DEF one stage
TM57 — Charge Beam
High chance of raising user's SP.ATT one stage
TM61 — Will-o-wisp
Inflicts a burn on the foe with intense fire.
TM64 — Explosion
Inflicts severe damage but makes the user faint.
TM70 — Flash
Looses a powerful blast of light that cuts accuracy.
TM72 — Volt Switch
After it has attacked the opponent, it returns and switches places with a waiting Pokémon.
TM73 — Thunder Wave
A weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the foe.
TM77 — Psych Up
Copies the foe's effect(s) and gives to the user.
TM79 — Frost Breath
It attacks by blowing a cool breath on the opponent. It will always result in a critical hit.
TM83 — Work Up
It musters its courage and raises its Attack and Special Attack.
TM90 — Substitute
Creates a decoy using 1/4 of the user's maximum HP.
TM91 — Flash Cannon
May lower foe's SP.DEF one stage

Black 2/White 2 Move Tutor Attacks
Signal Beam
Magnet Rise
The user levitates using electrically generated magnetism for five turns.
Magic Coat
A barrier reflects back to the target moves like Leech Seed and moves that damage status.
Hyper Voice
The user lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
Icy Wind
The user attacks with a gust of chilled air. It also reduces the targets' Speed stat.
Gravity
Gravity is intensified for five turns, making moves involving flying unusable and negating Levitate.
Dark Pulse
The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the target flinch.
Bind
Things such as long bodies or tentacles are used to bind and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
Heat Wave
The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on the opposing team. It may also leave targets with a burn.
Pain Split
The user adds its HP to the target's HP, then equally shares the combined HP with the target.
Tailwind
The user whips up a turbulent whirlwind that ups the Speed of all party Pokémon for four turns.

If I would give you any criticism, avoid stats where everything is great apart from one really low stat. Just because the base stat isn't too high, it doesn't mean the Pokemon isn't overpowered. But hey, this is an art thread, and the sprites are great!

If I would give you any criticism, avoid stats where everything is great apart from one really low stat. Just because the base stat isn't too high, it doesn't mean the Pokemon isn't overpowered. But hey, this is an art thread, and the sprites are great!

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
These are great, man! The Feraligatr is my favorite :) I love how Espeon looks like from that angle. Keep it going!

Edit: Luvdisc'd

Maybe make a Dratini? If you take requests, that is.

These are great, man! The Feraligatr is my favorite :) I love how Espeon looks like from that angle. Keep it going!

Edit: Luvdisc'd

Maybe make a Dratini? If you take requests, that is.
Here's your Dratini! Thank you for the Luvdisc. :)

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, man. :) Keep it up!

I'll get the dratinitomorrow when I'm not so tired haha

I think Seeduck looks too much like Torchic, but at least we finally have a flying-grass type which isn't Jumpluff.

canno

formerly The Reptile
These are great, I really love these (also, computermon <3)

I feel Seeduck's head is a bit awkward though, I can't place it, but it looks weird. Maybe it's the beak or the neck or something, but it looks out of place to me. IMO, the second revision is better. Also, Comquack is such a boss <3.

Also

I think Seeduck looks too much like Torchic, but at least we finally have a flying-grass type which isn't Jumpluff.
Tropius is a sad dinosaur...thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)