Living In A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living In A New World

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■ □■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Introduction

This team already has a long life, a team that I like to use and with the arrival of Genesect OU metagame he managed to gain more strength is showing a time of fun and competitive at the same time, I could use it the very things that time does not use, it is a Bulky Offense that uses Pokémon that can work well in both attack and defense, also using the Entry Hazards to achieve a damage to any opponent in the team return to make it easier for the late game my team , the team proved to be quite strong in my tests where he lost no fight is surely a team that can join the fun at the competition.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■ □■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Team at Glance

Importable

Code:
Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 48 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

Landorus @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Latias @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spd
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind[/CENTER]

Team Building​

As the team has been around for a long time I do not really know how to explain so I'll try to show in a more simple, all started a long time when I had the idea of ​​using Landorus Late Game Sweeper as it always used as Revenger Killer and was in order to see how it would come out this function, it was necessary Ability to abuse him so he got to have more power so that he could make a late game, the team entered Tyranitar invoking Sandstorm causes Earthquake and Stone Edge earn 30% more power causing the Landorus become a big threat, okay so far only had the team with a great weakness to Water and Ice Jellicent can cover these two weaknesses, and as immune to Water through Water Absorb and has resistance to Ice, I needed something that could help the team Landorus weakening Stabs adversary with powerful and at the same time could withstand a few blows in order to return during the battle Latias could do this with perfection possessing great speed and Sp.Attack ensures many OHKO with Draco Meteor beyond to get back during the battle when necessary, all right already had four more Pokémon a big problem Dragons could sweep me without too many problems was something that needed to secure the Stab them Skarmory can do this very well because Have a great stroke of Defense is recovering with everything still plays Spikes, finally here there was a Shaymin that helped me a lot of the team putting Bulky Waters opponent out of the game however was replaced by Genesect which is a great Revenger Killer Download and can do much damage.​

The Team in Detail

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 48 SAtk / 192 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

Tyranitar has great responsibility in the team because he is responsible for playing field and Stealth Rock Sandstorm rely on the team is very necessary especially in Wheaters Wars where I need to keep it alive throughout the game or even defeat the opponent Inducer, also works as a good barrier special thanks to the bonus it receives from Sandstorm getting to be a good trade-off in front of Tornadus-T (Choice Specs) that tend to Hurricane basically not using a lot of other scams unless an attempt to predict, Stealth Rock is very necessary since a coup who arrived in Diamond and Pearl with him I can make big hits Volcarona threats, Dragonite, who have great Salamance brute force lost 25% and 50% of his HP, Crunch is the safer stab Dark Tyranitar because Payback is a blow that do not like and just and good for use in a Set Curse, Fire Blast causes me to have a response against Skarmory, Forretress, Ferrothorn that are usually played in front of him in battle, Superpower closes the moveset so that I can another hit Tyranitar, Heatran, as Terrakion versions are not Choice Band Tyranitar defeated by holding it because of the Close Combat Chople Berry.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn

Genesect was released a little more time has proved a really powerful Pokemon also outside of the Dream World, he is my Revenger Killer can get into Dragonite, Salamance locked into Outrage and give a Revenger Kill with Ice Beam as it gets thanks to a Download extra bonus, Ice Beam can defeat Dragons, Gliscor, Landorus Therian twins and siblings, and used Thunderbolt to hit Water generally Flamethrower ends with all the metagame Steels able to OHKO almost all Steel, U-Turn is scounter so that I can change from time to time so that it is beyond the edge in the battle to take a good damage Celebi, Latias, Latios, Genesect can be a great check for Scizor and Jirachi since their stabs do not affect much it can Jirachi get him to put your own Fire Punch hardly carry it.

Landorus @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Landorus is the star of the team he has high Atk is thanks to Life Orb Sand Force and help he can beat strong Pokemon that have a large volume as Slowbro, Ferrothorn, Forretress, even if they are filled with the HP but it does not usually assume this role already entering the late game when the opponent team is already very weak setup Rock Polish reaching 660 of Spd and doing a great finish in the team opponent, Earthquake is your main strike and stab with it is possible to OHKO almost everything least in levitates and Flying Pokémon that have immunity, Stone Edge Earthquake hits everything that does not beat hitting Salamance, Dragonite, Thundurus-T, T-Tornadus, Hidden Power Ice Landorus makes the Gliscor can defeat not only himself but also in Therian form.

Latias @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias has always been a very powerful Pokemon here is having great defenses in the team is no different she manages to OHKO everything that has no resistance to it, and Draco Meteor boosted by Choice Specs, also has defenses that lets you take damage and survive to neutral in battling back when necessary, take Surf Heatran that do not suffer much damage from Draco Meteor (Sp.Defensive) and has immunity to Hidden Power Fire, Hidden Power Fire causes I can kill Scizor, Ferrothorn, Skarmory and other Steels desprevinidos, Trick the complete moveset can often leave a Blissey or Chansey useless.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spd
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Jellicent is my Bulky Water Figthing immunity is having a great response to enter Terrakion Choice (Band or Scarf) when I'm sure I have seen a Close Combat, and moreover my main check teams Rain Keldeo particularly that in front of him does nothing despite having HP Ghost versions Calm Mind Taunt lead and then Will-o-Wisp doing it slowly die, Will-o-Wisp can make Tyranitar weaker causing the Jellicent can even kill him with scald beyond could let burn other Pokemon that can become annoying during the battle, scald is your stab, Taunt makes Pokemon slower than suffer the taunt that he can not do setup of hazards is a blow that much in use Skarmory, Forretress , Ferrothorn, recover is your stroke recovery that causes it to last longer in the fight, moreover it is the Spin Blocker team since the Entry Hazards are an important part in the team.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Skarmory is my main response in front of Haxorus Choice Band and Salamance Choice Scarf(Moxie) Outrage he can get into them but they can play in Tyranitar Choice Band / Scarf Crunch always use a shift in Latias ensuring Skarmory play free for the ears, roost is your stroke recovery so that you can survive longer in the fight, Whirlwind power exchange that is possible to make the opposing team takes damage at all times of Spikes and Stealth Rock, Brave Bird is used to not get stuck with Taunts besides being a good answer to hit Breloom, Roobushin, Virizion, Amoonguss, Shed Shell is a very good option as it allowed me to escape from Magneton, Magnezone only Leftovers is very necessary to make it easier to hold the Dragons quoted above.

Conclusion

Good excuse not explaining very well the function of each'm not very good with text!is a team that uses some unusual sets which ultimately surprised many times besides you can hold good against all kinds of time.​

Nice Sand team. I too designed a Genesect team for its arrival. Lol. Anyways, I noticed that your Genesect has a Timid nature, try Hasty or Naive to give its U-turn more power upon scouting. Another thing is that your Landorus has a +Spd nature & RockPolish. My suggestion would be to switch to a +Attk/-SpDef nature to give it more power behind its boosted attacks. Then again, your current set seems cool too. Again, love the team & good luck. :)

Hey just wanted to say that this is a pretty nice team over all but i have one small suggestion, switching tyrannitar into latios,latias,celebi will most likely make them to want and switch out so maybe a suggestion would be to change crunch for pursuit making them dead meat once they try to flee, also another change but maybe not necessary would be to give genesect hidden power ground to hit incoming fire types like non-airballon hetran and infernape hard in case you predict a switch although i can already see you got enough covers for them but it can always work as a surprise, well anyways pretty good team :)

Hey ther nice looking team based around Genesect!

Firstly regarding your Jellicent it runs Will-o-Wisp and Scald on the same set this is rather redundant as Scald has a 30% burn rate that is why I suggest Toxic>Will-o-Wisp Toxic gives you a method of Weakening walls for your team while you can still often burn your Opponent with Scald.

Although more rare then the specs varaint Chice Scarf Latios could do a number to your team Outspeeding and hitting Latias, Genesect, Skarmory and Jellicent hard. Scarf Starmie also works quite similarily to this that is why changing Pursuit>Crunch can help you trap these to threats forcing them to faint which works wonders with your team.

Also I noticed that you are running Choice Specs Latias is often outclassed as a specail nuke for her brother Latios due to him having a stronger base 130 Special attack. The only downside of Latios is that it has less bulk which is covered nicely by Jellicent, Skarmory and Tyranitar who can all tank hits easily that is why Choice Specs Latios>Latias is a good option for overall more damage while not losing anything.

Anyway that is my rate down nice team I congratulate you on your succes and hope i helped!

Sets

Latios @ Choice Specs | Levitate
Timid | 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Draco Meteor / Psychock/ Surf / Hidden Power [Fire]

tl;dr
Jellicent
.Toxic--->Will-o-Wisp

Tyranitar
.Pursuit--->Crunch

Latios--->Latias

Edit: Asek has pointed out your Keldeo Weakness so if you go with my Latios or keep your Latias replace Psychock>Trick

~Superpowerdude

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello There! Since your using a team similar to mine, I figured it deserved a rate, XD

Why does Tyranitar have Fire Blast? You have Genesect, seriously. Also, you might want to use naive on Genesect, just saying. Anyways, Tyranitar should opt for Pursuit instead of Fire Blast, to trap and remove things like Zam, Lati@s, Gengar (which annoys this team), ect. You will get raped by Scarf Genesect. You only have your own to "check" it, hoping to win the speed tier. If it wins, it can slowley cripple and dismantle your team. To fix this problem, I'm looking for a member we can replace; and I'm looking right at your useless Landorus. Sure, it has rock polish, great! If you can't set it up in time, Genesect will destroy you laughing. Let me quote you:

Your Quote:
Landorus is the star of the team he has high Atk is thanks to Life Orb Sand Force and help he can beat strong Pokemon that have a large volume as Slowbro, Ferrothorn, Forretress, even if they are filled with the HP but it does not usually assume this role already entering the late game when the opponent team is already very weak setup Rock Polish reaching 660 of Spd and doing a great finish in the team opponent,

My Answer:
Slowbro, Ferrothorn, and Foretress? Is that why your using Landorus? Doesn't Genesect and, to an extent, Latias, counter these three? Foretress is KO'ed by Gene's Flamethrower and Latias's HP Fire; and also spin-blocked and taunted by Jellicent. Meanwhile, Ferrothorn suffers the same firey fate from the two mentioned, and also Tyranitar's superpower (not to mention that if Jelli taunts it, you get a free round of spikes from Skarm). Slowbro is finally disposed of from Latias and Tyranitar. I seriously don't see the need for Landorus on this team when you have OP Pokemon threatening your team as it is.

Genesect is a very pressing matter for this team. I do understand that Landorus is a late-game sweeper, and so the replacement must be a revenge killer that can counter Gene. Which is almost impossible, sadly. I don't see scarf Heatran working out too well because of the high usage of rain; even Gene can work in rain, and you would instantly be put on pressure. Sadly, with Download, you need a Pokemon that out speeds and OHKO's that thing. I do think that a Choice Scarf Terrakion can solve your problems. It will out speed Scarf Gene and 2HKO with CC, not to mention its sand special defense allows you to safely switch into it too!

252 Atk Terrakion Close Combat vs 0 HP/0 Def Genesect: 72.08% - 85.16% (2 hits to KO)

Now you might get worried that it is only a 2HKO. Don't worry, your Skarm and TTar set up SR and Spikes. Those hazards should bring it to the OHKO range, considering that Scarf Gene is the only threat (other Gene < your Gene) and Scarf Gene has to constantly switch between U-turn and simply being walled temporally. Scarf Terrakion is also a very good check against LO Tornadus-T, Scarf Thundurus-T, Adamant Stoutland, Adamant Sandslash (2HKO) and Modest Venu (in sun). Finally we arrive at Jellicent! I would run Shadow Ball over WoW because this allows you to dispose of Starmie quicker (and that means; no spinning). With Skarm, you need 24 spe evs to out speed Wobby, 12 won't cut it. Also, you almost always need Shed Shell when using Skarm. Good Luck!

Basically:

: LO Landorus --->
Scarf Terrakion

: Fire Blast ---> Pursuit

: Will-O-Wisp ---> Shadow Ball

: Leftovers ---> Shed Shell | An EV spread Change: 252 Hp / 232 Def / 24 Spe

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,

Nice team Miles Tails, I like the use of Genesect here. I thought a major threat for your team was offensive Calm Mind Keldeo, as either of its 2 run Hidden Powers (Ghost or Electric) hit your only pokemon that can wall its STAB's in Jellicent, and Genesect only has a 19.92% chance to 2HKO at +1 while Keldeo responds with a powerful Hydro Pump. Meanwhile, Latias's Draco Meteor also fails to OHKO at +1, while Keldeo will be facing a weakened Latios from a whole match of residual damage. Dragon Dance Salamence also looks troublesome as he outspeeds your entire team after a Dragon Dance, and can start firing off powerful Fire Blast's and Outrage's at your team to beat them down.

First off, running Timid on Genesect isn't a great choice, as it drops the power of your U-Turn, and since Genesect will be used mainly for revenge killing, he doesn't need to worry about a defense dropping nature. Backing up CedOmega here, Run Naive > Timid as it gives your U-Turn a bit more kick, while still retaining a blazing speed stat. You will barely notice the drop in bulk as you won't be taking much hits, barring the priority attackers.

On Tyranitar, I don't know why your running Chople berry. Even with a Chople berry Tyranitar will still be falling to the powerful fighting attacks such as Virizion and Terrakion's Close Combat and Mienshao's Hi-Jump Kick. Meanwhile, if you run Leftovers you can have continuous recovery throughout the match, making the weather war easier. Also, Superpower isn't the greatest on your defensive set, as it forces you into retreating after you have used it, and Heatran is it's main target and it doesn't bother the rest of your team as much as the powerful dragons of OU do. So use Ice Beam > Superpower for a way to get past Dragons that will try to set up on your current set, most notably Dragon Dance Salamence.

If you want to keep Latias, Choice Specs is generally outclassed by her brother, as Superpowerdude said. Using a Tank Latias build easily solves your Keldeo problem, while suiting your bulky offense playstyle a lot better. Specs Latios is often used as Set up bait once its fired off a Draco Meteor, as it is very vulnerable at this stage. Tank Latias can have a presence throughout the match, and can use its great bulk to switch into a lot of threatening pokemon and threaten them with a powerful attack. If you want to keep the Specs Dragon, use Latios. If you do decide to use Specs Latios, use Psyshock > Trick as you usually won't want to be giving away your specs, and the abilty to cripple the blobs is still done with Psyshock, while it also gives you a tool against Keldeo and Calm Mind Virizion

GL with the team
Latias @ Life Orb
Nature: Modest (+SpA -Atk)
EV's: 152HP/ 176SpA/ 180Spe
Draco Meteor/ Surf/ Roost/ Hidden Power [FIRE]

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello again!

I just realized that your CM Keldeo weak due to the post above me! Just replace surf for Psychock on Choice Specs Latias. Also, keep Chople Berry on Tyranitar, Crunch can OHKO Therians (I believe after SR). Genesect can revenge Dragons (Ice Beam and steel resistances), so keep Superpower on Tyranitar for extra insurance against Ferrothorn.

Hasty or Naive CedOmega really is a better choice because it makes the power of the U-Turn is most grateful for having seen it, and I am very glad you loved the team, thank you for your rating.

GC7 and actually better to change the nature is one thing I had forgotten to thank you for repado and I'm glad you enjoyed the team, thank you for your rating.

Superpowerdude Toxic really is a better option as I have already scald burns Toxic beyond what even makes me Ninetales can leave a little more recessed so besides taking damage from Stealth Rock taken from the residual damage facilitating the match against Toxic Sunny Day or same applies to Politoed, GC7 had commented on the Pursuit instead of Crunch is an idea that I really liked the fact that trap Latias, Latios, Starmie, Gengar, Alakazam, and kills them Celebi, Latias was my choice because it has more defenses and wanted something that could handle Latios is however a better option really as I can cover them with no problems however I think Expert Belt can become a good option because I can pretend a false Specs will test the Latios, I thank you for the congratulations on my I believe to be successful because of the Ladder Pokémon Showdown,thank you for you rating.

Shurtugal Genesect has not been a problem since they are mostly Scarf causing it to locks of single blow which makes it more than be defeated, as to Terrakion can be very good because then the team can defeat Thundurus-T and Tornadus besides T-de Salamanca and Dragonite, Landorus Rock Polish can always give it the team can do it for him as it ensures many free rounds,thank you for you rating.

Asek you always commenting on my RMT thank you for that, Keldeo Calm Mind really can become a problem as the one who enters his Stabs is Jellicent with the entry of Toxic Superpowerdude suggested that may be easier to defeat him even more so he is a threat too large so the hint and follow'll do it for Latios Latias to barely get it more easily, also has changed the nature of Genesect also think about is maybe add a bit more Atk to get out more damage with U-turn, Chople Berry was chosen because it is possible to hold Focus Blast Therians, Gengar and Alakazam that often causes problems because of the good coverage they have against my team, Superpower is also one thing I've noticed not be as useful as you said because it's there more to account for other Heatran and Tyranitar which the team manages to defeat without much trouble as me Ice Beam ensures optimum response against Gliscor and Landorus-T, as will trade for Latias Latios will not respond to his last Asek description, thank you for always helping me with this its ratings on my RMT Asek, thank you for your rating.

Hi Shurtugal I'll keep it ensures Chople what I said in response to Asek, as I already have a Superpower Fire Blast to hit so I think Ferrothorn Ice Beam becomes a better option taking Gliscor, Landorus T-and Dragons.

Hey Miles Tales. It looks as if I am rating your team again, lol. For some reason, I absolutely love looking at your teams. Maybe we just think the same way or something. Anyway, here goes . . .

The Problem:

I have found simply by putting this team into a type matchup chart that you have no rock resist. This means that pokemon such as Terrakion and Tyranitar are going to challenge pokemon like your Jellicent and force you to make a tough switch, often into a hard-hitting STAB Stone Edge, which none of your pokemon will really like (unless Skarm is at top health. Even then, he takes a crapton from CB Terrakion (a really big threat in the metagame). Your team really likes the support that it receives with Skarmory there, but you really need a rock resist, so I decided that you could afford to change Skarmory into Ferrothorn, who is really a good pokemon for this team. Take a look at this set, and I’ll explain its use on your team.

My Suggestion:

Ferrothorn@Leftovers
Relaxed: 252Hp/88Def/168SpDef
~Spikes
~Leech Seed
~Power Whip
~Gyro Ball

Benefits:

Ferrothorn is really a beast on this team, because he really helps Genesect’s sweeping potential. First off, Genesect really likes the Spikes damage that builds up from Ferrothorn’s efforts. This makes his U-Turning strategy much more effective, since you will be putting more pressur on the opponent if he has to switch into spikes. The goal of voltturn is to create a lot of different types of damage, forcing the opponent to let his pokemon weaken. Hazards and Sandstorm damage and U-Turn damage are all a big factor. Additionally, keep in mind that you will always have your best counter out, more switches occur. This really emphasizes your need for Ferrothorn’s spikes. Another really big reason that you need Ferrothorn is because you were kinda Specsios (that’s Specs Latios) weak. No pokemon wants to take that smash of a hit, Especially Skarmory, who gets its tail handed back to him with something like 68.56 - 80.83% to it, not including Stealth Rock. Ferrothorn really tanks Latios’s attacks except the slightly uncommon HP Fire.

Downsides:

You will lose in this switch a really dedicated physical wall in skarmory, who can really shut down the opposing physical attackers. Also, Phasing in Whirlwind is a slight loss that you will suffer, seeing as you don’t have another phaser (or really the room for one). However, I really think that the added benefits of Ferrothorn outweigh these loses.

Other Small Changes:

I really do not understand your EV spread for the Tyranitar at all. The goal for Tyranitar with a Sweeping Landorus is 2 things: One, you must supply the sand needed to activate his necessary ability. Second, you must be able to break the walls that counter Landorus. This is hugely important, seeing as Landorus and Tyranitar have exactly the same walls. I would think, also, that you can handle the threats that would require your Chople berry (Reuniclus gets hit hard by combinations such as Gene U-turning into Landorus and Earthquaking). I think that you really could benefit from a simple CB Tar set. Here is the set I would think best for your team. 8Spe allows you to outspeed other CBTars.

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant: 248Hp/252Atk/8Spe
~Stone Edge
~Crunch
~Superpower
~Stealth Rock

Ok. Choice Specs Latias is never what you want, unless you also have LO Latios on the team (they work well eliminating each other’s counters). You really, really, really want to have Specs Latios in it’s place. It hits just so much harder with Draco Meteor, it’s not even funny. Please change Latias to Latios. Everything else should stay identical.

Finally, I would like to suggest to you a new EV spread for Jellicent. For some reason, Specially Defensive variants of Skarmory will come in on Jellicent and attempt to set up hazards (esp. on your team, which has no spinner). You can use a spread of 252Hp/168Def/88Spe, Bold, which will guarantee you will outspeed a 4Spe Skarmory (just in case they throw the extra 4Evs in Speed to beat other skarm to the Whirlwind). Other than that, this set looks ideal.

Bluewooper I am very happy for some reason you love looking my teams and I also think we should think like that, Ferrothorn can be a good option since it can give a great help against teams Rain also will surely try, thanks for your help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)