Wobba said:
Accepting ZT's 1 vs 1 Flashy
Items On
ASB Arena

ZhengTann said:
Fraxure(*) Natsu (M)

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type:
Dragon Type: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Mold Breaker
Type: Innate
Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Ability 2: Rivalry
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group.

Ability 2: Unnerve (DW)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 4/9 Next Evolution at 9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Assurance (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Dual Chop (*)
Scary Face (*)
Slash (*)
False Swipe (*)
Dragon Claw
Sword Dance
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Reversal (*)
Night Slash (*)
Iron Tail (*)

X-Scissor (*)
Dig (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Aerial Ace
Wobba said:

Snorunt[Gravitar](F)
Nature: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)
Ice:Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:[Type: Innate]When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Ice Body:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail
Moody:[Type: Innate][DW]This Pokemon's feelings are always fluctuating, and its mood at any given time greatly influences how it can act from one round to the next. In addition to its general nature, this Pokemon displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up: Powder Snow, Leer, Double Team, Bite, Icy Wind, Headbutt, Protect, Ice Shard, Ice Fang
TM/HMs: Light Screen, Shadow Ball, Frost Breath
Egg Moves: Hex, Bide, Disable
Total Moves: 15
Order of Operations
Wobba sends out Snorunt with item
ZT sends out Fraxure with item and orders
Wobba gives orders
I Ref.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yay I'm still sane enough for the flash! But I have no items damnit. And double crap that Gravitar-Snorunt has almost nothing but Ice moves, even if I don't know which ability she's gonna use. Ah well, might as well start subbing.

"Gotta break the mold against the chilly cold. Can't let Gray and the others down!"

Natsu-Axew (Mold Breaker) : Rock Smash > Dragon Claw > Iron Tail
IF Gravitar-Snorunt uses a non-attacking move in an action for the first time, THEN replace that action with Taunt.
IF Gravitar-Snorunt uses Bide, THEN replace A3 with Dig.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

HP: 100
EN: 100
4/3/3/1/67
Other:

HP: 90
EN: 100
3/2/2/1/50
Other: Wants the trainer to either change stats to reflect a naughty nature or to change nature to reflect stats. On the meanwhile, the ref wants to say that I am a naughty girl.​

A naughty girl with all-around stats. Now why does something seem weird here?

But I digress.

Natsu starts the match by Smashing some rocks at Gravitar the Snorunt and manages to Lower her defense with a Critical Hit. The...dear lord I don't even know what that pokemon is...tries to freeze the Fraxure down with Icy Wind but I missed somehow.

And that hax managed to turn the match toward Natsu, despite type disadvantage, as it managed to outdamage Snorunt's Double Ice Fang with Dragon Claw and Iron Tail.

Fraxure: Rock Smash: (4 + 3 + 3)*1.5= 15 damage for 3 energy
Crit: 1 (yes)
Effect: 5 (Def lowered!)

Snorunt: Icy Wind: (6 + 3 + 1.5)*1.5= miss for 4 energy
Hit: 99 (poor little thing)

Fraxure: Dragon Claw: 8 + 3 + 3 +1.75 = 15.75 damage for 5 energy
Crit:4

Snorunt: Ice Fang: (7 + 3)*1.5 = 15 damage for 4 energy
Hit: 77 (yes)
Crit:2
Freeze: 9

Fraxure: Iron Tail: (10 + 3)*1.5+1.75= 21.25 damage for 7 energy
Hit: 61 (yes)
Crit: 10
Effect: 10

Snorunt: Ice Fang: (7 + 3)*1.5 = 15 damage for 8 energy
Hit: 90 (yes)
Crit: 14
Freeze: 9

HP: 70
EN: 85
4/3/3/1/67
Other:

HP: 38
EN: 84
3/2/2/1/50
Other: Wants the trainer to either change stats to reflect a naughty nature or to change nature to reflect stats. On the meanwhile, the ref wants to say that I am a naughty girl. Also -1Def.​

Wobba's Turn

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, it appears that Gravitar-Snorunt is attempting to outdamage rather than outspeed. But then, we can always out-priority, Natsu - just remember to carry the largest boulder you can while bursting out of the ground. Let's trade blows!

"Bring it on, I'm all fired up!"

Rock Smash > Dragon Claw > Dig + Dig {Mass Excavations!!}

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

EN: 85
4/3/3/1/67
Other:

HP: 38
EN: 84
3/2/2/1/50
Other: Wants the trainer to either change stats to reflect a naughty nature or to change nature to reflect stats. On the meanwhile, the ref wants to say that I am a naughty girl. Also -1Def.​

oh god lol

Fraxure attacked with Rock Smash while the first Ice Fang Missed. Then it attacked with Dragon Claw as the second Ice Fang Missed. Finally it dug and biiiig hole while the Ice Fang Combo missed due to dig and, sometime later, it attacked with Super Dig and ended the match!

Zhengtann wins!

Fraxure: Rock Smash: (4 + 3)*1.5 + 1.75= 12.25 damage for 3 energy
Crit: 7
Effect: 7 (no)

Snorunt: Ice Fang: (7 + 3)*1.5 = missed for 4 energy
Hit: 96 (miss)

Fraxure: Dragon Claw: 8 + 3 + 3 + 1.75 = 15.75 damage for 5 energy
Crit: 6

Snorunt: Ice Fang: (7 + 3)*1.5 = missed for 8 energy
Hit: 100 (miss)

Fraxure: DIG for 42 energy

Snorunt: Ice Fang: (7*2.25 + 3)*1.5 = missed for 51 energy
Hit: 69 (dig regardless)

Fraxure: DIG: 8*2.25+3+1.75 = 22.75 damage

Snorunt fainted!

EN: 35
4/3/3/1/67
Other: Lucky Fella

HP: KO
EN: KO
3/2/2/1/50
Other: KO​

Prizes
ZhengTann: 1CC
Fraxure: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC

Wobbanaut: 1CC
Snorunt: 1EC, 3MC, 1DC

Frosty: 2UC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)