Final Product: Embirch and Flarelm

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey guys and welcome to the Final product thread of the Embirch and Flarelm! Thank you to everyone who helped support and develop these Pokémon into more fleshed out versions from their original concepts! I know we kind of got lost amongst the end of Aurumoth and then the PRC fallout, but none the less people kept on coming here and submitting and helping others. It was really great to see. It has taken us 6 weeks and 6 days (possibly 7 weeks exactly on my side of the Atlantic) to finish off this whole set. It could have been shorter if not for some extra days I gave you guys! Hard to believe 6 weeks can really go that quickly.

So, as my final act of being a "Prevo TL" I can give these guys official heights and weights. Feel free to say if you agree or not! Pyroak stands a huge 6'9 tall and weighs 370lbs. Was always going to be difficult to reach those sorts of numbers sensibly.

So for Embirch I have gone with 2 feet and 35lbs. This puts it in a similar height vein as Larvitar, Elekid and Charmander. As for the weight I decided to make it weigh a little more than those Pokémon, putting it around Bayleef, Whismur and CaP favourite, Delibird.

Flarelm is much chunkier in it's design, so I have made him 4'8 and 160lbs. This leaves him an inch taller than Nidoking, Hitmonchan and Carnivine, whilst coming in on the scales marginally heavier than Machoke but lighter than Quagsire and Crobat.

Please put forward any ideas which would of helped with this process! As it was new to everyone (A 2 stage CaP Prevo has not yet been done since the "Official" Prevo set up was made) I would really like some feedback to help slim down/fix the process for the later TL's!

So, without further ado, I present Embirch and Flarelm!

Names: Embirch and Flarelm
Type: Fire/Grass & Fire/Grass
Abilities: Reckless / Leaf Guard & Rock Head / Battle Armor
Stats: Embirch: 60 / 40 / 55 / 65 / 40 / 60 & Flarelm: 90 / 50 / 95 / 75 / 70 / 40
Movepool: Click Me
Pokédex Entries:
Embirch, the Kindling Pokémon

Diamond
: EMBIRCH strive to get tougher by charging at stronger foes. Over time, its scales grow to thick layers.
Pearl: It constantly looks for an opponent to fight. It is willing to launch fireballs to provoke them.
Platinum: After a battle, it mediates under the sun to restore its willpower and energy.

Flarelm, the Torch Pokémon

Diamond
: As it grows, the armor it wears grows with it. FLARELM whittles pieces of its armor to keep it lightweight and flexible.
Pearl: Its leaves are not only fireproof, but also release excess heat. Touching a FLARELM's leaf can leave second-degree burns.
Platinum: In battle, it awaits adversaries to attack it first. Then, it fires a powerful counterattack from its arm cannons.

A direct link to the post can be found here

Sprites:

Thank you again to everyone who made this possible, without you guys I would of been pretty lonely in here! Hopefully we have made something slightly memorable and we can continue this project on until all of the Prevos have been completed!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
DHR, fantastic job leading these. You really pioneered some new ground with two pre-evos, which is going to be helpful with Aurumoth's pre-evos. You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad with what we've created here as a community. These are awesome =)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great job with this DHR! As Birkal said, the way this was done provided a lot of useful info that will hopefully make things easier for the Aurumoth prevo process.

So yeah, as DHR said, if anyone has any ideas on how to improve on the process, please don't hesitate to put them forward. I know that making new prevos will be different from what we did here, but any way that we can improve the way prevos are handled would be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)