EPRB3 Finals: Translated into awesome (Vote is Open!)

Yo wussup gangstas, muthafucka! As you know our crazy-ass asses have reached tha end of tha third season, muthafucka! In tha blue corner our crazy-ass asses have bug dat don't like shizzle n' will make you look like shit, give a round of applause to:

Ulttimaa Karrablast:

And up in tha red corner, a shellfish dat likes ta go arm(or)ed at all times n' locked n loaded ta spit:

Layell Shelmet:

Deadline is Feb 7, yo ass is free ta post before dat shit. If you want privacy until yo' opponent has finished, bust mah crazy ass tha rap link n' I be bout ta post both all up in tha same stupid-ass time. 5 minutes max, GL.

======

Lovely past:

RSeed

R1

RSemis

EPRB1

EPRB2 RSeed

EPRB2 R1

EPRB2 R2

EPRB2 RSemis

Sweet bizzatch on a mod stick, is dis tha dopest finals and what biatch? It looks like our battlaz have agreed ta some format n' duked it off! Who won y'all?

Votin is now open until Fridizzle Feb 1, git on it!

ult karrablast > layell shelmet

layell accelgor > ult escavalier

But really, Layell was marginally better. Marginally.

Layell

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just so we are clear with voting everyone: Yeah we both appear in the latter half of each others raps. We both wrote our own respective performances on both tracks so vote for the rapper who did best across both parts.

Or just keep voting for me yeah that works too.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
as expected, ult

but layell you were also very good. sorry I didn't really participate this tournament guys. It's a shame to see such low activity.

I know this was discussed after the end of Tourney 1, but due to the amount of activity and commitment needed for these maybe we should convert it into a similar format as the karaoke was always run. that way it doesn't matter if you don't want to commit for the whole tourney? just a thought

as expected, ult

but layell you were also very good. sorry I didn't really participate this tournament guys. It's a shame to see such low activity.

I know this was discussed after the end of Tourney 1, but due to the amount of activity and commitment needed for these maybe we should convert it into a similar format as the karaoke was always run. that way it doesn't matter if you don't want to commit for the whole tourney? just a thought
Yeah I definitely think that would be a cool way of running it.
Like a bi-weekly thing. Allow 1 week for entries so matchups could be made, and then the second week for raps. That way there's only 1 week of downtime where people can't enter, and there's no lengthy commitment.

Sure why not? We can also vary the themes this time around, make it pokemon characters (Gary vs Oak), town battles, region battles, whatever.

Alright so after 3 seasons (and 3 finals) Ulttimaa wins his first EPRB, congrats and gg for Layell as well!

We'll be taking a week as a break and then return as a new format, a single round bi-weekly tourney starting from Feb 9 with varying pokemon themes, see you then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)