deadfox081 vs ZhengTann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyo, I'm IceSpade the "Cool" Trainer and we're in the ASB arena to uh... train some "weak" mons. Well whatever, as long as I'm getting paid! :) Here are the trainers and their Pokemon!

deadfox081:

Magikarp [Beast] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, +19% Acc, -1 SpD)

Type: Water
Normal: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 92 (80*1.12)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 9

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Rattled: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Attacks (5):
PHYSICAL
Bouce
Reversal
Tackle

SPECIAL
Bubble

OTHER
Splash

Zhengtann:

Ralts - Lucy (F)

Born without a family in the wild, Lucy’s life has been fraught with peril of being hunted and bullied by most other wild, stronger Pokemon. One such incident left her under severe shock from poison by an unknown aggressive Poison-type. Had a trainer not happened by, she would’ve died or at best, crippled for life. Luckily, Zheng was the second trainer to found her, called by a fellow trainer who was looking for mushrooms in that region. Together they saved the Ralts, and after a brief discussion Zheng named her Lucy and brought her into his family. Gray was the first to be able to contact directly with her, but it was through efforts and enthusiasm of the whole gang that brought her out of trauma and into life again.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic type: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks, however, cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize
Type: Innate
This Pokemon can mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Ability 2: Trace
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Ability 3: Telepathy (DW)
This Pokemon creates a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (- = 40/1.15)
Weight Class: 1

EC: 2/9 Next Evolution at 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Psychic
Imprison

Disable
Shadow Sneak
Will-O-Wisp
Encore

Signal Beam
Icy Wind
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Light Screen

Snorunt - Juvia (F)

Juvia has a terrible crush on Gray. Period. This romance probably started when she spied Gray practicing the Ice Punches (since it worked quite well against Natsu) and she has been tagging along ever since. There's nothing Zheng could do to dissuade her, so he figured he might as well adopt Juvia too. Unfortunately, Gray is blind to the obvious - or rather, he does not find it in himself to reciprocate. Faced against such cool indifference, Juvia did not back down, making a promise to herself that she will, one day, let Gray see that she is already in his heart. Not that Gray isn't acting like a gentleman - so some of his actions towards Juvia was probably misleading, as well.

Nature:
Timid (+15% Speed, +8% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Type:

Ice type: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Inner Focus
When an opponent attempts to flinch Juvia, she stands firm and continues its attack by reminding herself of her love towards Gray.

Ability 2: Ice Body
Juvia loves ice and hail, thriving in Icy conditions and able to absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail.

Ability 3: Moody (DW)
Juvia's unreciprocated love causes her feelings to always fluctuate, and its greatly influencing her capabilities from one round to the next. In addition to her general nature, Juvia displays a burst of emotional power each round that shares characteristics with other natures, affecting the Pokemon's Ranks directly. At the end of each round the Pokemon changes its Moody nature (roll out of 25 R1 and out of 24 in subsequent rounds), a nature that has the regular drawbacks of a nature but enhances that nature's strengths.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58 (+8%)
Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/6 Next Evolution at 6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team
Bite
Icy Wind
Headbutt
Protect

Bide
Block
Spikes

Frost Breath
Hail
Rain Dance

Standard rules:
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 rec, 5 chills
2 subs
All abilities
Items on

Note: Tell me if you want to change the rules.

Without further ado, let the battle begin!!!

deadfox sends out, attaches items
Zhengtann sends out, attaches items, orders
deadfox orders
I ref
Somebody corrects my calcs

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since we're going Training Items, I guess I don't have to wait for deadfox to equip. Saves us all time - no offence, df. Lucy, don't be afraid - you've seen worst beasts in Elfman. If we can Disable that Bouncy flair with twice the energy, I think we'll be fine.

"True - but his potential is great. It would be nice to dance."

Magical Leaf > Shock Wave > Magical Leaf
IF Magikarp uses Bounce, THEN replace the first instance with Calm Mind AND second instance with Disable + Teleport combo {Key of Scales: Libra, Swift Gravity Pull!!}

Guess this counts as 2 subs already.

"Looks like you'll be facing a number of uphill battles in our training. But one day you'll become the Beast we imagined. This Lucky Egg is sure to help."

Bubble > Bounce > Tackle

Pre- Round Summary:
deadfox's team:

Magikarp
Items: Lucky Egg
80 HP
100 En
1/2/1/0/92
Boosts/Drops: None
Other: None

Zheng's team:

Ralts
Items:Exp. Share
90 HP
100 En
1/2/2/2/34

Round 1:
Magikarp used Bubble!
Crit (8799/625): No
Effect (1357/1000): No
-2 en
(4+3+1.5-3)=6 damage
Ralts used Magical Leaf!
Crit (2935/625): No
-4 en
(6+3+3)*1.5=18 damage
Round 2:
Magikarp used Bounce!
-10 en
Ralts used Calm Mind!
-6 en
+1 SpAtk and 1 SpDef to Ralts!
Magikarp used Bounce!
Crit (82/625): Yes
Hit (1234/8500): Yes
(8+1.5-3+3)=10 damage
Round 3:
Magikarp used Tackle!
Crit (1234/625): No
-3 en
(3+1.5-3)=3 damage
Ralts used Magical Leaf!
Crit (6435/625): No
-4 en
(6+3)*1.5+1.75=15 damage

No flavor, I'm too lazy

End of Round Summary:

deadfox's team:

Magikarp
51 HP
85 En
1/2/1/0/92

Zheng's team:

Ralts
71 HP
86 En
1/2/2/2/34
Boosts/Drops: +1 SpA, +1 SpD

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Uhm, sorry to bother again, but Magikarp's Tackle A2 should deal 1 more damage after rounding, meaning Ralts is left with 1 less HP. Also, Ralts didn't get STAB bonus with Magical Leaf, so it deal a total of 28.75 damage post-round, rounding Magikarp's HP to 51 HP. Thank you!

"Well it went as well as to be expected. I'm not really sure if Disable+Teleport is all that viable so lets take a risk."

Bounce > Bounce > Bounce
IF
Bounce becomes disabled THEN Bubble for remaining actions

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Sorry I just remembered - Bounce has a 30% Paralysis chance, too. And if I'm worried boosting Disable's priority won't work, then I guess I can just drop it instead.

"Don't flounce - learn to match the rhythm."

Evasive Teleport > Psychic + Disable {Key of Aries: Wool Chain!!} > combo cooldown (Evasive Teleport)
IF Ralts is unable to act due to full paralysis A2, THEN change A3 to Evasive Teleport.

Pre- Round Summary:

deadfox's team:

Magikarp
51 HP
85 En
1/2/1/0/92

Zheng's team:

Ralts
71 HP
86 En
1/2/2/2/34
Boosts/Drops: +1 SpA, +1 SpD

Round 1:
Ralts used Teleport!
-6 en
Magikarp used Bounce!
-10 en
Ralts evaded the attack!

Round 2:
Magikarp used Bounce!
-14 en
Hit (5675/8500): Yes
Crit (4749/625): No
Effect (3825/3000): No
(8+1.5-3+3)=10 damage
Ralts used Psychic+Disable combo!
Par (7520/2000): No
Crit (3403/625): No
-17 en
(8+3+3)+1.75= 16 damage
Magikarp's Bounce was disabled!

Round 3:
Magikarp used Bubble!
-2 en
Crit (6531/625): No
Effect (8883/1000): No
(4+3+1.5-3)-1.75 = 4 damage
Ralts is cooling down!

End of Round Summary:
deadfox's team:

Magikarp
35 HP
59 En
1/2/1/0/92
Other: Bounce disabled

Zheng's team:

Ralts
57 HP
64 En
1/2/2/2/34

EDIT: I just accidentally typed Yes instead of No, so Ralts isn't paralyzed

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Erm, if Bounce rolled a 3825 when 3000 or less is needed to paralysed, does that mean Ralts isn't paralysed at all? Anyway I'll continue on.

"In a dance, the key is to not grate over past missteps - but to pick yourself up on move on with grace."

Magical Leaf > Psychic > Shock Wave

Pre-Round Summary:
deadfox's team:

Magikarp
35 HP
59 En
1/2/1/0/92

Zheng's team:

Ralts
57 HP
64 En
1/2/2/2/34

Round 1:
Magikarp used Bubble!
-2 en
Crit (6531/625): No
Effect (8883/1000): No
(4+3+1.5-3) = 6 damage
Ralts used Magical Leaf!
Crit (8093/625): No
-4 en
(6+3)*1.5=18 damage

Round 2:
Magikarp used Bubble!
-6 en
Crit (8063/625): No
Effect (6111/1000): No
(4+3+1.5-3) = 6 damage
Ralts used Psychic!
Crit (2445/625): No
Effect (1061/1000): No
-5 en
(8+3+3)=14 damage

Round 3:
Magikarp used Bubble!
-10 en
Crit (5409/625): No
Effect (1281/1000): No
(4+3+1.5-3) = 6 damage
Ralts used Shock Wave!
-4 en
(6+3)*1.5=18 damage
Magikarp fainted!

End of Round Summary:
deadfox's team:

Magikarp
-15 HP
41 En
1/2/1/0/92

Zheng's team:

Ralts
39 HP
51 En
1/2/2/2/34

IceSpade: 2UC
deadfox081: 1CC
Magikarp: 1EC, 1DC, 2MC, 1(EC/DC)
Zhengtann: 1CC
Ralts: 1EC, 1DC, 3MC, 1KOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)