Other Metagame of the Month Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Art by Arhops

Well guys, it's here! Other Metagame of the Month!

Every month, one metagame is selected to have its own ladder. This metagame is playable for (obviously) one month. Near the end of the month, nominations and voting will be held for the next metagame. Nominations will be open for one week, during which time you may nominate an existing metagame (you must link to the thread or social group in question) or bring up a new metagame that hasn't been posted yet. In the next few days, voting will be held to determine which metagame will get its own ladder. Whichever metagame receives the most votes will gain a ladder! However, if a metagame receives a ladder for one month, it may not be picked for another five months (or if there are no more metagames with sufficient popularity).

This thread will now serve as an archive. The new OMotM thread can be found here.

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Phase 1 - Nominations!

For month 1, the phases will be shorter than normal so the ladder can be ready by the end of March. Nomination phase 1 will end in two days - on March 27th at 8:00 PM GMT -5. Please do not nominate more than one metagame.

Nominated metagames:
- OffStat (technical issues)
- Little Cup UU
- 3 Pokemon OU
- Joimmons
- Tiershift
- Fishmons (ಠ_ಠ)
- Sketchmons
- GSC Redux
- Wonkymons
- 6 Move Battling
- GBU Singles

Something I have noticed lately on the main server of PS! is that Little Cup has gained a lot of popularity among our users. This probably has something to do with the Little Cup Voice Ladder Challenge, but regardless, I think that now would be a pretty cool time to see a Little Cup UU ladder. It's definitely something I would play (since usually when I play LC, I like to play with garbage mons anyways), and I think a lot of other people could get behind it too.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Due to technical issues, OffStat has been removed from this month's slate. Sketchmons might be good to go, but we'll see.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In other news, I nominate GBU Singles. It's like 3 Pokemon OU but it's bring 6 choose 3, not bring 3 choose 3.

Arcticblast

Phase 2 - Voting!

Now it's time to vote for April's Other Metagame of the Month! Here are your options:
- Little Cup UU
- 3 Pokemon OU
- Joimmons
- Tiershift
- Fishmons (ಠ_ಠ)
- Sketchmons
- GSC Redux
- Wonkymons
- 6 Move Battling
- GBU Singles

You may vote for one metagame. Please bold your selection to make it easier to count. Vote away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)