Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous thread

Rules for answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to.

ok, i've been trying to get a CM raikou team going on shoddy. however, shoddy can't give me a legal set of IV's for raikou that also contains HP [ice]. can anyone give me a set of IV's which is legal, contains HP [ice] and doesn't end up making the CM raikou sucking?

ok, i've been trying to get a CM raikou team going on shoddy. however, shoddy can't give me a legal set of IV's for raikou that also contains HP [ice]. can anyone give me a set of IV's which is legal, contains HP [ice] and doesn't end up making the CM raikou sucking?
Here is the last thread to have the relevant legal combinations, as far as I know.

Is the CM Raikou standard? If so, then there shouldn't be a problem. Try:

31/30/30/31/31/31 ->obviously preferred

30/31/30/31/31/31
30/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30

If it's Modest, though (which makes little sense to me), then you'll need 31/10/30/31/31/31 for it to be legal.

For my Calm Zapdos, I got 70 power HP Ice with IV's:
31/30/26/31/31/31

I'm planning to make a PP-wasting stall team in OU, can you guys give the more common users of Taunt? Thanks.

For my Calm Zapdos, I got 70 power HP Ice with IV's:
31/30/26/31/31/31

I'm planning to make a PP-wasting stall team in OU, can you guys give the more common users of Taunt? Thanks.
Thanks.

Gyarados is the only one who is very popular and frequently uses Taunt. DD Tyranitar occasionally does, but most people seem to prefer Ice Beam, Sub or another attack. Crobat and Floatzel both often use Taunt. Taunt Heatran is pretty rare, but I still see one or two of them.

about Mixquaza

I heard from someone in shoddy that Mixquaza use Dragon Dance/ Fire Blast/ Draco Meteor/ Outrage. I know purpose of every individual move in this Rayquaza but i don't know its EV or Nature. I think nature is either rash or Hasty/ Naive but i won't be correct too. I know Fire Blast to kill Metagross, Draco Meteor to kill Groudon who have inferior special defense and Dragon Dance and Outrage is self-explanatory. Moreover, Solid Uber Player actually said it is good (I won't say his name for privacy since he helps me a lot) and someone in shoddy even recommend to use it my team. I am really want to use Mixquaza but i don't what EV and Nature it use. Could you give information about that??

Is there a place on smogon show the priorty of certain moves? does followme go before protect, and so forth and so on.

Um if I hack the events for Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys in Emerald, but catch them normally without altering anything, can I trade them in the Wi-fi forum? If I just hack the event, they're still semi-legit right?

Just wondering, would a Weezing absorb Toxic Spikes, or would it have to make contact with them (no Levitate/Flying-type)?

How does Psycho Shift work in transferring Toxic Poison? Would it count it as regular poison or Toxic? Thank you.

Just wondering, would a Weezing absorb Toxic Spikes, or would it have to make contact with them (no Levitate/Flying-type)?

How does Psycho Shift work in transferring Toxic Poison? Would it count it as regular poison or Toxic? Thank you.
No, pokemon like gengar and weazing can not get rid of toxic spickes because they float. I don't know about your second question.

What is a good EV spread for Jirachi if I have the Mence-Jirachi combo.

Edit: I'm thinking an 240 HP/76 Def/160 SP Def/32 Speed.

Do most people here who EV train also worry about the IVs of their pokemon?
I believe so. I see IVs posted / discussed quite frequently. However, I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean that "most" people here do it, only that many here do.

At the very minimum, I focus on them quite a bit.

What pokemon does smogon lack? I wanna breed something not seen on smogon much and then do a giveaway for it. I seem to have mad skillz lately, so if smogon already has it, I can probably get a better one.

What pokemon does smogon lack? I wanna breed something not seen on smogon much and then do a giveaway for it. I seem to have mad skillz lately, so if smogon already has it, I can probably get a better one.
I haven't seen any good trick room HP electric slowkings around.

Hey does anyone remember that Togekiss-Wave guy? I heard he was banned for a while and hasn't been on for a couple of months. I'm asking because I was going to use his medicham for a parent and I wanted to make sure he was trading legit pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)