Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hack some BP in emerald (use the 999 BP code) and then get some move tutors on the Pokemon, is that alright? I'm not sure.

What giving a pokemon a specific personality and they have 30 IV's in Sp.Atk and 30 IV's in Speed, what will the persoanlity be, Highly Curious or Likes to run?

If I trade a pokemon from one game to another and train it with the proper EVs while receiving a boosted exp, will it become as strong as an original owner trained pokemon at level 100?

Hey does anyone remember that Togekiss-Wave guy? I heard he was banned for a while and hasn't been on for a couple of months. I'm asking because I was going to use his medicham for a parent and I wanted to make sure he was trading legit pokemon.

Hey everybody, I need to know what's up with EV reduction from berries.

Specifically I need to remove 252 speed evs off of something. What berry reduces speed and by how much does each berry reduce it?

Sweet thank Fenikkusu.

Lady Lilith - Adamant and Impish are generally the preferred natures. But relaxed, careful, sassy and brave generally aren't bad either. Anything else don't bother with.

That's only if two or more IV's are the same right?
yes, it will pick randomly one of the possible characteristics for the highest IVs that are tied.

How do I find out the IVs of my pokemon in an accurate manner? Also, at what level?
Used a IV calculator like metalkid, anything above level 20 is fairly accurate but you can only get 100% accurate results on all IVs at level 100. You could do a level 100 set battle and calculate with that.

Shedinja can learn Substitute, what happens with the 1 HP when you use Substitute? I thought for a Substitute to be created your remaining HP needs to be dividable by 4 and have atleast 1/4 of your HP left?

Reason I ask is Bulbapedia says,
If the user's max HP is 3 or less, it will not lose any HP when the substitute is made.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
It could be viewed as hacked if you can't get Luxury Balls normally in there, just like if non-event stuff caught in Cherish Balls will be viewed as hacked.

Shedinja can learn Substitute, what happens with the 1 HP when you use Substitute? I thought for a Substitute to be created your remaining HP needs to be dividable by 4 and have atleast 1/4 of your HP left?
Shedinja cannot make a Substitute.

How many steps does White and Black Flute last for?

Shedinja cannot make a Substitute.

How many steps does White and Black Flute last for?

If Shedinja can't make a substitute then how come it can learn it?

Also I heard that people can hack check pokemon I would really love to learn how to do that because I am kinda suspecious about some pokemon that I got off of Marriland and the GTS. If anybody knows how to hack check pokemon please tell me how to or link me to something about it please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)