Uber Clash Finals - [Won by Earthworm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rules are:

6 on 6 D/P battles played on the shoddybattle program.
-Uber tier and Below Pokes allowed, Arceus is Banned!
-Species Clause: You must use six different Pokémon on your team. You can't have two of the same pokemon on your team.
-Self-KO Clause: You cannot use moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond on your last Pokémon if it will force a tie.
-Sleep Clause: You can only put to sleep one Pokémon on an opponent's side at any time. If you use Spore to put one Pokémon asleep, you cannot use it again to put another Pokémon asleep until the first one wakes up.
-Freeze Clause: If at anytime two different Pokémon are frozen on a player's field, then the player that froze the two Pokémon loses.
-Evasion Ban: Moves that specifically increase evasion are banned. Double Team is an example of a banned move.
-OHKO Ban: Moves that have a chance of OHKOing a Pokémon are banned. An example is Sheer Cold.
-Battle Timeout must be on.
-No scouting other peoples teams. You cannot watch ANY battle of the people in the tournament. Also, to prevent scouting in general, I give every participant the right to ask someone to stop watching their battle (To prevent person X from scouting on behalf of person Y in the tournament).

-Also, be sure to follow the Basic Tournament Signups Thread

Pairing: Ryo vs Maniaclyrasist vs Earthworm

Congratulations to Ryo, Earthworm and Maniaclyrasist (me) for making it to the finals
The finals will be robin round and the person with the most wins in the end will be determined as the winner. If two people have the same amount of wins then end score pokemon difference will be used to determine a winner.
Please save the logs and pm them to me after this round is over....thanks

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to the 3 who made it to the finals.

Maniac defeats Earthworm
Ryo Defeats Maniac
Ryo defeats Earthworm

I'm going to be weird with this prediction...as a repayment for underestimating Ryo's ability to "Uber" effectively.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ryo vs Maniaclyrasist vs Earthworm
Maniaclyrasist is too good
EDIT: but i hope he looses so team ?_? has a chance of winning by points.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rooting for Maniac to win the whole thing, considering Jabba and I (team mates) both lost to Earthworm/Ryo thanks to luck.

Go Maniac!

Can we get the point standings from the previous rounds? I think Brawlex saved them somewhere, but i'm not sure if he frequents Smogon anymore...

Also, predicting Maniac > Earthworm > Ryo.

Sorry Ryo, nothing personal.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My uninformed prediction says Maniaclyrasist wins it all. My totally informed self encourages the participants to get their battles done soon. Why? Uh... if I told you, I'd have to kill you. Yeah.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm predicting Earthworm, since after watching his match against Jabba last night I am convinced that God is on his side.

Maniaclyrasist vs Earthworm - Looks like Maniac will get his 3rd straight tournament win!
Ryo vs Earthworm - Probably superior to me at ubers.
Maniaclyrasist vs Ryo - I consider Maniac to be the best at DP Ubers (at least on Smogon).

I don't understand why people are predicting that I will win...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)