Ambervoid Presents: ImagineXpress

Ambervoid presents:

*I'm unsure if this is permitted by the forum rules, feel free to lock and destroy it if it isn't allowed*
Gallery Thread!

Introduction:
This thread is my Phtoshopping home, including mostly bannerwork but my work with signs and beginning logos as you can see above.

Purpose:
This is not simply a showcase of my banners, this is a portfolio of my work similar to those of the other artists.
Second, this thread serves as a place you may request banners for Signatures only, and only for use on SMOGON and SMOGON alone.
Third, I hope that if I can introduce enough members to banners of restricted size, I hope that Smogon will allow signature banners once again.

Rules:
Availability is limitted and I have the right to reject requests based on difficulty and time availability without an explanation.
Proper english, proper grammar
Swearing, Cussing, Profanity forbidden - it doesn't serve any purpose here and it doesn't make you sound cooler

More to come...

The Ritualist from Guild Wars

Hawk, from the Sonic games

Politoed, using Belly Drum

For ZMT, a well known YouTube battler and fellow member of Team Uber

Venom, the infamous villian from Spiderman

Last edited:
Perhaps you might make a banner with this picture of Tyranitar.

It would be pretty cool if it could be in a style similar to your first and last banners, but maybe you could add some sort of sand storming effect. And the text could be Sandstream.

If you don't wanna do it or whatever i understand. I used to make banners and all that, so I know how it is when you just don't wanna do one.

Yay for guild wars! It's the game I was the sorriest for dropping to come here. I uhh kicked some major ass:P. too bad I didn't have a ritualist tho. Never actually thought about re-joining. Probably set out of my guild. I just quit while being an officer :D. Good times.

So can we request things including a name? cause then I'd like a smexy vappy using surf (or something) with a name? Thanks already :P

I appreciate the compliments, but I cannot fulfill your requests. The reason is because I can only add an effect to something that is already performing an action, I cannot actually edit the posture/position/motion of the original image to perform surf. Sorry :(

Oh but that isn't that much of a big deal. aren't there any water gunning or just cutee looking vappies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)