Some Stuff I Drew

Hey guys, here's some stuff I drew.

I did all these with colored pencil. I really don't like computer-based art all that much, mostly because I can't draw for crap on a tablet, so everything I do is usually hand drawn. I'll be posting some more stuff in the very near future.

Very Nice! I love Weezings expressions, the back of blastoise's cannons look a little weird though. Very nice shading as well. Are these based off of the original sprites, the concept art, or your own rendition? It also nice to see something hand-drawn instead of a tablet.

Blastoise had some water spraying out of his cannons originally, but it looked a little funky so I (sloppily) got rid of it. They're not based on anything in particular. Thanks for the positive comments ^^

Awesome work! I agree with Darth Meanie that your shading is nice. I'd also like to add that Electrode is one mean (none green) Pokeball Machine XD

Hitmonlee says no to drugs. With a kick.

If you take requests, could you draw me a golduck? With sunglasses? For my avatar? Because that would be so awesome.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Impressive, Moft. I shan't burden you with a request, but I had to approve of your art. Keep it up.

Loving the hypno and lickitung, really nice job on the perspective of hitmonlee, hypno, and licky with their specific features right in front. One of the best hypnos I've ever seen.

As promised, here is a Golduck with some rather snazzy shades for Darth Meanie. Sorry it took so long, I had trouble finding a functional scanner. Enjoy.

And here he is in a more avatar-friendly size.

Okay, seriously awesome. Thanks a lot!

It's seriously no problem that it was late, I got something for nothing!

Really nice job, nice shading.

Really nice. I like the shading. I have to support it.

Oh and a badass looking Dragonite, like the RB one, for my avatar. Thanks in advance.

Really, really nice pictures.

That shading is awesome, it's really noticeable on your pictures (especially Machamp!).

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback.

Everything I've posted so far, aside from the Golduck, was part of an assignment I did in college last semester. I thought some of it was kind of sloppy at the time, especially Gloom and Snorlax, but apparently I was wrong. I also didn't intend for Snorlax to look shiny, I was just too cheap to go out and buy the proper colors for him. I guess thats what you'd call a happy accident. Gamefreak really needs to stop being lazy with some of the shiny color schemes (I'm looking at you, Garchomp and Scyther!)

I'll try to get some new stuff here in the near future, starting with the requested Dragonite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)