Point Buy Tournament - Finals! [Won by Gouki]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Thread

Congratulations to Gouki for winning the Point Buy Tournament!

Final Round 1

Gouki vs Mizuno

Here is a list of the current point totals as of the beginning of the WB vs LB round:

Code:
Gouki 1518
Mizuno 272

LB Finals Pairings

Mizuno vs JabbaTheGriffin (1-0)
Mizuno vs Frosty (1-0)
JabbaTheGriffin vs Frosty (0-5)

Here is a list of the point totals as of the beginning of the final loser's bracket round:

Winner's Bracket

Code:
Gouki 1468
Loser's Bracket

Code:
Mizuno 136
JabbaTheGriffin 100
Frosty 50
Important: This is how the finals will be played:

The loser's bracket will have a 1v1v1 round where each of the three remaining players plays each other. This will count as 1 round regarding purchases. The winner of the Loser's Bracket (by PokeDifference if necessary) will then play Gouki for the next "round" (this means new purchases can be made). This round will count as separate one to the Loser's Bracket final. If Gouki wins against the winner of the Loser's Bracket then Gouki wins the tournament. If the winner of the Loser's Bracket wins then another "round" will be played (new purchases can be made between these matches by both players) between Gouki and the winner. The winner of this round will win the tournament.

Ok I'm a bit confused here. Does this whole final round count at 1 round for already purchased Pokemon or not? I mean, if this is the 3rd round of the Pokemon I purchased for 3 rounds, will I be able to or not able to use it against Gouki if I win against Jabba and Frosty?

I mean, if this is the 3rd round of the Pokemon I purchased for 3 rounds, will I be able to or not able to use it against Gouki if I win against Jabba and Frosty?
You will need to buy that Pokemon again if you want to use it again. Additionally if you beat Gouki the first time and only bought that Pokemon for 1 round after this round you would need to buy it again for the second match against Gouki.

The Loser's Bracket round robin round counts as 1 round while the potential 2 matches against Gouki each count as 1 round.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My ass is gonna be kicked REAL good >_<.

Anyway, I've just PMed Mizuno and Jabba. Hopefully this will be quick and without pain.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
frosty (jackals apprentice) will have little trouble mopping up the losers bracket, and then finishing off gouki for the victory!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Somehow I've defeated Jabba 5-0 in a good hax-free game.

Hopefully my several lucky charms will also work against Mizuno >_>.

Requesting that the deadline be extended at least until this weekend is over. I am having computer problems (faulty hard drive) and don't have constant access to Shoddy due to this. However, I should have access to a computer this weekend (my brother is lending me his computer), so if I could get these next two days I should be able to get this done! I have already told Jabba and Frosty about my problem.

Sorry for the trouble, but there really isn't much else I could do!

Requesting that the deadline be extended at least until this weekend is over. I am having computer problems (faulty hard drive) and don't have constant access to Shoddy due to this. However, I should have access to a computer this weekend (my brother is lending me his computer), so if I could get these next two days I should be able to get this done! I have already told Jabba and Frosty about my problem.

Sorry for the trouble, but there really isn't much else I could do!
Ok, tell me if there are any other problems.

cool

I'm still having computer problems so my time on Shoddy is limited, but I will have constant access to a working computer this weekend (and it's a long weekend for me since elections are next week here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)