The Battle Tower Tourney [FINALS] - Won by chaos 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Battle Tower Tourney [Round 5.6^100,000]

Original Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47431
Tourney Rules Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38685

The deadline for the end of this round is: December 15 by 11 PM EST

IMPORTANT: You must send logs to matty or Caleum of the match so PLEASE SAVE THEM!!! Don't Forget this!

Round Round 5.6^100,000
Blame Game vs. IPL
Olie vs (Astamatitos vs. Chaos9)

Semi-final time boys which means......... still Best of 3! GL to all get 'em done

Posting to say that I have been trying very hard through multiple pms to arrange a time with asta and he has not responed nor been on shoddy at the same time as me.

It's ironic that me and Chaos9 haven't got our battle done yet seeing as both of us are active and are trying to reach eachother :/

I am requesting one last extension till friday, if the match is not done by then, then you can coinflip it Matty.

Posting to call to the attention of people that IPL did somthing weird and now we have a problem.

IPL got bored so he (I think) beat asta and Olie. Then, I played him best of five and won 3-2. Now what does that mean? I have not done my match with asta yet, but considering we are in different time zones and IPL beat both olie and asta and I beat IPL, I don't really know what should happen. (my head hurt just thinking about it)

matty

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
IPL, I fucking told you not to do this shit m8. v_v

Just play your game out with Asta and well figure it out after that

Confirming great battles and 2-1 win over olie. The asta situation was unfortunate. Hopefully it won't happen again. My first tourney win!

matty

Alright so I'm just gonna recap how everything in this tourney finally went down:

Since Asta and Chaos 9 could never get their match done (which I'm still a little pissed about), I coin flipped it and Chaos 9 is the "winner"

Chaos 9 played Olie and won 2-1 so he moved onto the finals

And in the Finals, Chaos 9 beat IPL 3-2

Soooo......

Congrats go to chaos 9, The Battle Tower Tourney Winner

If you guys want me to post the winning team (assuming Chaos 9 is ok with it), I'll try and do a re-cap of the tourney and post in the 3v3 metagame thread in Stark. Hope everyone had a fun time playing in this tourney. Hopefully soon I'll get another tourney approved so keep your eyes peeled. Thanks also goes out to Caelum for helping me organize and run some Rounds (<3 twin)

Well damn it. Last night i missed chaos9 by a margin of 30 seconds before he went away. screw it, it's Pokemon..

Congratulations Chaos9 :)

Thanks all! I used 2-3 teams throughout the tourney, but my most successful was Wobby, Starmie, Mamoswine. I also used Gallade, Garchomp, Lucario. I made one more situational team, but those two are my main two. Thanks again, and sorry about the disconnect with asta, but hey we both tried so it's not like we were inactive or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)