The Exclusion Tournament Final [Three Way Tie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Exclusion Tournament

1. Deoxys-E and Skymin are banned.

2. We will be following the updated statistics this time instead of the old September statistics. Found here: http://users.smogon.com/X-Act/Smogon...8%20Output.txt

3. ALL MOVES IN LISTED AS POPULAR MOVES ARE PROHIBITED (INCLUDING REPLACEABLE MOVES).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat jrrrrrrr
In every round, you add a stipulation that you have to exclude one more move from the pokemon. Like, in round 2, to continue with Arin's Heatran example, if you wanted to use Heatran, you would have to use something like Fire Blast/Earth Power/Substitute/Dark Pulse, and in round 3 you would have to use Fire Blast/Flash Cannon/Substitute/Dark Pulse, eventually getting to where you could use none of the most common moves?

ROUND 5

Key
--------------------------------------------------------------
*RED = Those that have not PM'd me their teams and have been approval.
*BLACK = Those that have their teams approved.
*BOLDED = Resembles winner.
*vs = Battle cannot begin until both person have had their teams approved.
*vs = Battle may begin.
--------------------------------------------------------------​

Final Round - (Round Robin)

Imperfectluck VS Druggedfox

Imperfectluck VS OGBalliN

Druggedfox VS OGBalliN

Also, sorry for the delay. I have been away this week. You guys may or may not send me the teams for verification, but the logs are most significant.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So you didn't quit?

Ipl to take it all.

What happens in the even of a 3 way tie? I'm curious.

Woot Arin is back =] GL to OGBallin' and IPL, just based off skill obviously everyone and their mother should predict ipl, so unless one of the other two pull something out of our asses, GG ;) Who knows, it's exclusion, maybe a surprise set'll sweep *shhh*

hmm, GL to all. Cant even lie, im even surprised I got here. My matchups were pretty hard, and I think I got picked maybe twice to win by 1 person lol

btw to Ipl and Fox: I probably wont be available until the weekend most likely, so ill pm you both with what times I should be available at

wait, lakersareballin=OGBallin? Why do people change their nicknames on different forums, its so confusing.

Imperfectluck VS Druggedfox
Imperfectluck VS OGBalliN
Druggedfox VS OGBalliN

I think imperfectluck vs. OGBalliN is the deciding match. Good luck to everyone!

Okay, IPL, Arin, and OGBALLIN Im not sure exactly when I can play... I'm sure I'm delaying the tournament more than the other two competitors, however the next week or two are about to kick my ass... I can try to do some shit during this weekend, but if not, sorry if I'm delaying it. Both ipl and ogballin have made contact with me, I've just been busy... FYI I'm EST time and when im not working on school shit, im available pretty much any time.

GL to everyone again

Hmm, we actually have time. I messaged you both, Ipl informed me that he wont be able to battle for about a week, but the weekend should be good. Ipl should be on either saturday or sunday, so im sure that would be a good time for us to get this done

Confirming loss 3-0 to ipl... the one match you hope for no hax... WOW All I can say is both sides haxed each other a bit =/

I pm'd OGBallin waiting for reply

Yeh, I should be available to battle either tonight, or sometime during the week. Ill let you both know and ill try to get both matches done on the same day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)