The Egg Group Tournament [Round 5 / Finals] - [Won by Aeroblacktyl and Gouki]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Thread

For round five you may choose to use whichever egg group you want.

The finals will be played as a best of three where each player may choose any egg group but may not use the same one in more than one of the two (or three if necessary) finals matches.

Use Serebii or Veekun to work out what you're allowed to use.

The same rules apply from previous rounds about which Pokemon/moves you're allowed to use and which tiers they may come from.

You are not required to send me your team for approval but save logs for disputes like in previous rounds.

Round 5 Pairings

Aeroblacktyl vs Astamatitos (by activity near the deadline)
reachzero vs Gouki

Finals

Aeroblacktyl vs Gouki

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
(Solstice vs Aeroblacktyl) vs Astamatitos
reachzero vs Gouki

Gouki to win it all.

Me and Aeroblacktyl are having some time zone problems. I PMed him but this might turn into a coin flip/activeness match.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
Personal problems, a packed schedule, and the fact that I don't have a team ready are making this a real pain to get done. Even if I were to play and win, I don't think I would be able to finish the tournament, so I'm pulling out. Sorry for the trouble.

Edit: I'll be available for the next hour or two, so hopefully we'll get it done.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost to Gouki, gg. I needed Hypnosis to hit for a Ninetails sweep, and I missed. 60-40 isn't hax, just a risk I needed to take, and I didn't get it. :(

As much as I hate to progress someone based on activity this late in the tournament, Astamatitos has been missing for several days and I want to finish this up. If he comes back before Aeroblacktyl plays Gouki and they're both on they can play but otherwise I am just going to start the finals now so that this tournament can be completed.

I don't mean to be lime a mod here and I know Earthworm can say this himself but can't you guys just get the matches done?

Seriously though, this thread has been here for over a month now. There's no reason you couldn't finish.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
so umm finals are coming up, and neither of us have time to get these done with studying etc. we're just gonna split the title if thats ok, since we both rule and all... :(

ggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)