WARNING! WARNING! AREA HAS BEEN QUARANTINED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUARANTINE MAFIA

Breaking News From FOX Headquarters
Hello, I am Shepard Smith reporting from FOX Headquarters and here to bring you tonight's story.

As you all the know, the news story that has been on everyone's mind has been the Swine Flu outbreak in the Miami Metropolitan Area which has a population of 5.4 million residents.

The last recorded death total of the area was 5,301,000 with exactly 93% of the population succumbing to the lethal effects of this new strain of Swine Flu.

President Barack Obama announced two weeks ago that the entire Miami Metropolitan Area would be quarantined, but today he has stated that he will further these efforts to contain this virus.

FOX News Anchorman Gerald Rivera has the story.

Thank you Shepard, I am here at the outskirts of the Miami Metropolitan Area where authorities have used hundreds of large Boeing 777s to lift a giant glass dome over Miami.

Here is a depiction of the dome over a model city depicted by our amazing artists.

The authorities have told us that this giant glass dome is pretty much impervious to all damage and will contain the Swine Flu virus until it has no more "food" to survive.

The authorities have not stated when the glass dome will be lifted, but they have been saying that they will check in about two weeks to find any survivors.

To all of you that are unfamiliar with the living conditions in Miami, besides the little more than 5 million deaths, the remaining survivors of the Swine Flu have seemingly gone mad.

Chaos and destruction floods the entirety of the once beautiful city. Corpses, bullet casings, and feces litter the streets as the city becomes nothing more than proof that life in Miami is based on the Survival of the Fittest.

However, one week ago, authorities claimed that there were a group of Heroes called the Village People who have banded together to fight the overwhelming violence that has already engulfed much of the city.

Centered in the town hall, the Village People combat the two largest gangs that have sprung up from the quarantine, The Black Sheep and The Assassins.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago the leaders of the Village People started coming up dead.

With traitors and assassins within the midst, the last surviving form of Justice in Miami is threa-PZZZT

"Enough of this crap!", said blue_light (Judge Ezekiel Philip Banks).

"We are all gathered here today, because there are traitors within our ranks"

"I propose that every day we will execute one of our own, until all the traitors among us are dead!"

"For now, we will disband and go to our homes, for tomorrow we will kill one of our own!"

"Dismissed!"

It is now Night 0, Night 0 will end in 48 hours.

48 hours later....

You all wake up and go to the Miami Town Hall where you find that 1 person has died.

Before you can examine the bodies, suddenly Thunda clutches his chest and drops to the ground in pain.

Somebody screams "Does anybody have any aspirin?", thinking that Thunda was having another heart attack.

Suddenly two monstrous alien/dog things burst out from Thunda's chest killing him, they scamper into the shadows before anyone could capture them.

Thunda was:
Dear Thunda,
You are Reginald Albert "Red" Foreman.

You are the father of Eric Foreman in the sitcom "That 70's Show". You are a veteran of multiple wars and a big Packer's fan. A true patriot, you are always ready to support the government and tell off foreigners. You are a survivor of two wars, you participated in World War Two( when you were fifteen) and the Korean War later on in life(I guess you decided to skip the Vietnam War). You have done many great things including "Driving a gunboat around Okinawa" and "Showing a Japanese soldier the inside of his own stomach". You were also the person that created the term Dumbass. Being as old as you are, you now live in a retirement home in Miami, but those Commie bastards have somehow engineered some kind of Swine Flu Virus and the city has gone down the shitter. You have joined up with the Village People to kill some dumbasses. Whenever you post in the thread, you must say something about dumbasses or putting your foot in other people's asses.

Over the years, from your combat experience in fighting asians, you have developed an art of kicking asses. Every night you must send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Literally Shoving My Foot In User's Ass". That night you will literally stick your foot in your target's ass and leave him/her incapacitated for the night. You cannot target the same person twice in a row. (Give the man/woman some time for their anus to contract)

You are allied with the Village People. You win if the Village People win.
Horrified by what just transpired, you all turn to the body of Shiv, crucified to the top of the town hall building.

Shiv was:
Dear Shiv,
You are Fred McFeely Rogers.

Most people know you as the kind, old man that hosted the children's television show "Mister Roger's Neighborhood". Of course that is what you want people to think, in fact you are actually a retired Navy Seal sniper that had three tours in Vietnam with over 200 kills at ranges of 1500 meters and over. You always wear a long sleeve sweater to hide your forearms and biceps because they are covered in illicit tattoos ranging from Anti-Semitic phrases to Satanic runes. Most people think that you died six years ago in 2003, but you have long discovered the secret to immortality (eating babies). In Miami you have found retirement homes to blend into and old people to prey on, but that is no fun. Ever since the Swine Flu broke out over the city, you have pulled out your trusty sniper rifle to hunt The Most Dangerous Game. However taking potshots at civilians is no fun without some company, you have been hired by The Assassins to do their dirty work and finally show the world that you are not some old man that likes to touch little kids.

The list of your abilities and accomplishments would be too long to list, so you have offered only one service to The Assassins. Every odd night you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Line Up Double Head shot on User1 and User2". That night you will miraculously pull off a one in a million shot and kill both of your targets with one bullet.

The other members of the Assassins are:
<BIG SNIP>

You are allied with the Assassins. You win if the Assassins win.
Saddened by the death of a great American hero, but also happy that a cold-blooded murderer is dead, you all go inside the Town Hall to discuss the day's lynch.

However, as soon as you go in you see AvatarST sitting in the middle of the room twiddling his thumbs.

You try to ask AvatarST some questions but he is unresponsive.

A group of people take AvatarST and cart him off to the loonybin where he will be chained and locked up forever.

Dear AvatarST,
You are Sarah Louise Kerrigan.

"Queen Bitch of the Universe" aka "Queen of Blades", you were once a Son of Korhal working for Arcturus Mengsk as his second-in-command until you were ditched by him during a battle with the Zerg. The Overmind decided to infest you and combine the pinnacle of Human evolution with Zerg DNA. A powerful psychic that is able to control hordes of Zerg using only your mind, you have used a one man Time Machine to go back in time and take over Earth before it became the United Earth Directorate. Unfortunately, with no Overlords, Vespene Gas, or Minerals you have no way of building your army, that is until you met your partner, <snip>. With his help you will build an army of Zerg by using humans as cultures for your broodlings.

With your powerful claws and telekinesis you are a worthy foe in terms of combat. Every night you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Disembowel User". During the night you will go up to that user and rip out his/her entrails, leaving him/her for dead.

You also have the ability to spawn broodlings inside humanoids that have been infested with the Swine Flu. Every even night you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Spawn Broodlings from User". That night you will tag your target with your eggs which will incubate in your target's body. The next day, your target will die as two broodlings will forcefully erupt out of his/her chest cavity. For every broodling you spawn, you will have an extra vote. You cannot Disembowel anyone during the night you Spawn Broodlings.

As a Zerg you have the ability to Ensnare people. Every night you may send a pm to blue_light stating "Night X - Ensnare User". During the night, you will spew green gunk all over your target causing them to become immobile and preventing them from doing any night abilities that had planned to do.

Due to your extremely hard carapace, no standard human weapons on the planet can even come close to killing you. If anyone were to attempt to kill you during the night you will be notified of their identity and you will not be killed. If anyone tries to kidnap you, you will grab your aggressor's head and rip it along with their spinal column from his/her body. This basically leaves you incapable of being killed or kidnapped.

You also have the ability to go into stealth mode. This will come in handy if people ever try to lynch you, if the majority of players ever try to lynch you, you will turn invisible and run away unscathed, but not before assassinating the person that cast the first vote against you. With this ability you cannot be lynched.

You partner is <snip>.

You win if you are the last person alive (besides your partner).
With the apparent brainwashing of AvatarST, you all wonder what happened to the seemingly unstoppable man/alien/woman.

Judge Ezekiel Philip Banks (blue_light) bangs his gavel and announces that discussion may now commence on today's execution.

Rules List
1. Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
2. The game will start on Day 1. On Day 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players (unless you are mafia and on the same team) until Day 1 is over.
3. Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
4. Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
5. All pms should be sent to blue_light.
6. If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to blue_light stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
7. No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
8. You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
9. I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
10. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to blue_light stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
11. The basic template of the priorities of this game is martyr>hook>bodyguard>inspect>thief>kill>item giving.
12. You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
13. If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
14. Unless notified beforehand, every player in the game must send in a pm to blue_light or post in the thread day/night cycle. Failure to follow this rule will result in you being godsubbed out. If you have any problems with this rule, notify me immediately.
15. If a player ever vanishes they are effectively dead in the game, unless otherwise notified.

For the new players that do not have IRC I highly encourage you to get it otherwise you will basically be playing blind. Here is a link http://www.smogon.com/irc/mirc_tutorial to how to set it up.

Players List
3. Arcticblast
10. CyzirVisheen
11. Fishy
15. Gmax
23. Bass
25. Jimbo

Dead or Vanished Players:

6. Joatmon lynched Day 1 (neutral, flu spreader, Lex Luthor)
7. Jedil killed Night 1 (The Village People, bodyguard, Captain America)
8. Lesm46 killed Night 1 (The Village People, Inspector, Sergeant James Doakes)
20. matty lynched Day 2 (MIB, Odd Night Neuralyzer, Agent K)
5. TehPiplupMan killed Night 2 (The Village People, Back-Up Power Roles, Superman)

4. CardsOfTheHeart framed Day 3 (The Village People, Inspector, Horatio Caine)
19. Serenity vanished Night 3 (The Village People, Ability Inspector, Gabriel Gray)
16. Earthworm gunned down Day 4 (The Village People, Doctor, Gregory House)

9. Hobo Joe/Phantasia killed Night 4 (The Village People, Mayor/Martyr, Nathan Petrelli)
21. SikhAssassin fell into a coma Night 4 (???)
14. Macle lynched Day 5 (Assassin, Shapeshifter, Mystique)
17. Thorns killed Night 5 (Black Sheep, Prosecutor, Manfred Von Karma)
22. Veedrock killed Night 5 (Black Sheep, Thief/Mole, Mr Hyde)

2. Fishin lynched Day 6 (Black Sheep, Martyr/BPV, Captain Kenpachi Zaraki)
24. Hipmonlee killed Night 6 (Neutral, Vanisher/Killer/DNA Inspector/Mayor, Dexter Morgan)
13. Pyromanic killed Night 6 (The Village People, former-SG, Peter Petrelli)

12. Lady Platina lynched Day 7 (Black Sheep, BG/Kidnapper, Starscream)
1. LonelyNess killed Night 7 (The Village People, Rogue/Vig, Beatrix Kiddo)
26. Annihilator Zero
killed Night 7 (Black Sheep, Power Stealer/Hooker, Rogue)
18. Toothache lynched Day 8 (MIB, Neuralyzer,
Agent J)

GAME OVER: ASSASSIN WIN!
Sorry if you didn't get in, the subs are:
1. AssassinFred

If you want to sign up as a sub you are welcome to send me a pm.

It is now Day 1, Day 1 will end 48 hours from now or 24 hours after the first lynch vote has been cast.

Alright, this is a bit of an unusual situation. We don't have anything that can ensure a successful lynch, but if we unite fast enough, we may be able to catch a mafia in the middle of a lie or something like that. With that, I'm asking for all villagers to contact me ASAP.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haha what a baller intro.

Props for thinking that Mr.Rogers is an assassin. I always thought maybe a closet pedophile =

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Guys, I have a zinger.

What do you call a gay Jamaican guy?
A Pokemon.

Wait wait, another for your dry ears.

What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?
Robertoooo.

;D

I've been talking to quite a few people now, and one person stands out as extremely suspicious. He claimed inspector to me unusually easily, then mayor to someone else, as though he didn't get his story straight before claiming, which makes it seem as though he's likely a mafia inspector. Another inspector has already contacted me, which reinforces this theory. He also claims to have started out with knowledge of a partner, and yet, his claim of this partner's role and what the partner claimed are different. It sounds very much like he and this partner were mafia that were too aggressive to claim and didn't work out their stories beforehand.

On the very, very small offchance that he is actually village, I'll refrain from mentioning his partner's name.

edit:

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
edit: retract vote for CardsOfTheHearts

it appears we've some confusion in the village, but it's not to worry. we're as likely to win as a chinese guy is to have a two-inch penis.

The first lynch vote was cast on 12:30 so Day 1 will end on Monday 12:30 pm GMT -7, unless a majority (14 votes needed) is reached beforehand or everyone has voted.

There is currently 1 vote of CardsOfTheHeart, 3 votes for No Lynch, 9 votes for Joatmon.

If you're going to withdraw your vote please edit your original post, instead of making a new vote.

I guess it's true what they say: a person is smart, but people are dumb panicky dangerous animals.

Look, those in the know know what's really going on. If you know what's good for you, you'll change your vote.

Lynch Joatmon

I guess I'll hold off on a lynch for now. I still find the whole multiple inspectors stuff combined with the constantly changing claims pretty shifty and there's the additional plus that we could confirm one of them as villager even if the lynch fails (or another mafia if it's successful), but it's true that I don't have any 100% evidence to prove guilt.

Okay, a new lynch target has appeared. Joatmon claimed to be neutral when I talked to him earlier. Further questioning reveals that he's the one who spreads the swine flu. The flu is going to be downright impossible to use to our advantage due to the mechanics on how it works, and will likely end up killing more villagers than anything else.

Sorry to end up lynching you like this, but it's better than nothing since a role like that works against the village more than anyone else.

Lynch Joatmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)