Clash Of The Titans - FINALS! [Won by reachzero]

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Approved by Sonuis.

Clash Of The Titans - Finals!

Check the Tournament Rules Guidelines first.

Clash Of The Titans - Round 3
Clash Of The Titans - Round 4
Clash Of The Titans - SEMIFINALS

About the Tournament:

First of all, this is an Ubers Tournament. Those of you reading this may or may not know that Arceus will be released in July and will be unbanned from Ubers. I was thinking about what the Uber tier would be like after Arceus' release, which is when I decided to host this Tournament. In Clash Of The Titans, Arceus will not be banned. Also, this Tournament will be holding 32-64 participants, depending on how many people want to join. So, let's see how different Ubers is with Arceus...

Special Thanks to Veedrock for helping me out with this Tournament.

Rules:

• Evasion Clause
  • Extended Game
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Knock Off is banned.
reachzero vs. Flashstorm1

deadline: July 5th

Congratulations to reachzero for his victory over Flashstorm1! Also, thank you to everybody else who participated in Clash Of The Titans!

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Flashstorm1: I've been waiting for you, reachzero. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master. reachzero: Only a master of OU, Flash. Flashstorm1: Your powers are weak, old man. reachzero: You can't win Flash. If you challenge me and you fail, (May it be a good clean game with little or no hax!)

locopoke

Banned deucer.
GL both. Not going to make a prediction here since its going to be very close :)

Normally I would make a prediction but I second this. Good luck to both of you guys. Also when it's about to start feel free to PM me on IRC and I'll come watch.

Great Finals match.

Reach is a great battler, but that's when flash plays his best. Should be a great match, PM me before you guys start so I can watch.

I don't know. xD

Both really good battlers, best of luck to both of you.

Maybe reachzero has this though...

I want everyone to keep voting against me because that's when I come out of nowhere and dominate. Good thing this isn't OU, so good luck!

While Flashstorm1 definitely shouldn't be underestimated, I am still going to predict reachzero to win this. Good luck both of you!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Congratulations to reachzero for winning Clash Of The Titans! Also, thank you to everybody else who participated.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also, the great lol moment was when both of our Darkrais missed Focus Blast in the same turn. gg!

joshe

the best
Congrats Reach! Irl issues prevented me from seeing what was most likely a great game >_>

Congrats Flash for getting so far too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)