Team Sexy [OU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

[sexy]Sup yeah its me posting this team i made today when i was extremely bored which happens to be why all of my teams are made. This team is mainly fast paced offense which happens to be one of my favourite styles of play. It has a solid offensive core and uses one or two bulkyish pokemon to keep the team very balanced. I only tested this team a bit on the smogon shoddy server and it did pretty well winning 25 battles and having 0 losses. The team is pretty solid if i can say so myself and has a nice amount of bulk to balance out the other frail members. Im using a few pokemon ive never actually used on a team before and it may look like an odd team but it works and handles almost everything in todays metagame as well as beats annoying things like stall which normally rape the hell out of my teams. I like how the team performs and how it looks on paper but id like some help from smogon. It looks pretty bog standard, but works. Big artwork is credit to red ace and thumbnails are credit to gtsplus.net. I decided to base this team around black sabbath since its just an awesome band, and all names will be black sabbath songs. This team was originally based around hitmonlee and the team was Metagross / Hitmonlee / Gyarados / Magnezone / Latias / Gengar but after some changing and looking at weaknesses to fix up it finally looked like this;[/sexy]

---

Team sexy

---

In Detail

Paranoid @ Focus sash
Naive (+ Spe, - Sp Def)
252 Spe / 252 Sp atk / 6 Atk
Levitate
- Fire blast
- Stealth rock
- Explosion
- Taunt

Ive used leadzelf on many teams and so far its worked really great and after being suggested by franky i didnt know why i wasnt using it. Taunt just helps overall beat other leads who try to set up as azelf is one of the fastest non scarfed leads bar aerodactyl. Explosion helps take something big out that lets mence/rachi/champ sweep with ease. Fire blast just has overall good coverage and hits a lot of different leads for SE damage. 252 Sp atk / 252 spe is standard and makes sure i speed ties with other azelf. 6 atk is filler and for explosion but doesn't really boost much.

Heaven and Hell @ Life orb
Naive (+ Spe, - Sp def)
84 Atk / 216 SpA / 208 Spe
Intimidate
- Fire blast
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Outrage

New mixmence is absolute rape. This spot used to belong to latias but was later replaced with mixmence for better sweeping potential as well as has the ability to wreck A LOT of the OU tier. I ran naive over mild just to outspeed mild mence as well as have better speed overall. Fire blast hits Forry/Skarm etc, draco meteor puts huge dents in things as well as is a crazy powered STAB move. EQ hits other steels who resist fire blast like heatran. Outrage is pretty much only for lategame and for finishing off a team with a nice sweep. Outrage is also there for finishing off things like cress after hitting them with a draco meteor and for always OHKO'ing the most defensive blisseys with 84 atk evs.

Psychophobia @ Leftovers
Careful (+ Atk, - Sp Atk)
252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Sp def
No guard
- Dynamicpunch
- Bulk up
- Payback
- Stone edge

Bulk up champ is an absolute beast and technically what the team was based around since hitmonlee was in his place but was switched out and they are very similar both being full fighting types having the same weaknesses. No guard is an amazing ability which allows you to never miss an attack which makes running moves like stone edge / dynamicpunch amazing. Bulk up helps boost machamps already great defense/attack and make him a sweeper instead of the common resttalk set. This is one of my personal sets which i usually never make lol. 252 hp is for maximum leftovers recovery, 176 sp def is a jump point with careful, and 80 atk is filler. I chose to run no speed evs with payback so i can hit harder with it after something faster hits me. Stone edge for gyara/mence, and dynampic punch for the main STAB/hard hitting move. Machamp also really likes the sp def evs and +sp def nature as with the normal spread i found it was OHKOd too easily by special sweepers.

Fairies Wear Army Boots @ Choice scarf
Jolly (+ Spe, - Sp atk)
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Serene Grace
- Thunderpunch
- Ice punch
- Iron head
- Fire punch

Scarfrachi is amazing and revenges +1 mence/+1 gyara with ease. Jirachi hits 492 with a scarf+jolly+252 spe which easily outspeeds max spe gyara and mence and OHKOs them with thunder punch/ice punch. Iron head is for overall haxxing people and its a nice STAB move. Fire punch is to work as a lucario check after removing gliscor from the lead position. 252 Atk is standard and put there just to hit as hard as possible with a +spe nature instead of +atk. Jolly over adamant as im not sure if adamant scarf can outspeed max spe +spe natured mence after a DD and i really need that insurance instead of worrying when a mence gets a DD by setting up on something.

Electric Funeral @ Leftovers
Modest (+ Sp atk, - Atk)
172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Magnet Pull
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
- Magnet rise
- Hidden power Grass

Yo celetran im really happy for you and imma let you finish but gyarazone was one of the best combinations of all time! ALL TIME! So yeah gyara/zone is a great combo and magnezone is mainly on the team to deal with scizor who when locked into bullet punch can be set up on and cannot break my sub with a bullet punch as well as special defensive scizors are 2HKOd by a tbolt. HP grass for dealing with swampert as tbolt can actually OHKO mence after SR damage and that means id only have to watch out for flygon who is handled by other members on the team. Magnet rise for almost having no weaknesses except fire which is absorbed by things like gyara as well as magnet rise helps beat things like metagross/bronzong. With the speed i can outrun most metagross and magnet rise before they EQ then proceed to get a sub up on the resisted meteor mashes/bullet punches then 2HKO defensive gross with tbolt. Maggy is a really important member of the team being the main "Steel killer".

Children of the Grave @ Leftovers
Impish (+ Def, - Sp atk)
216 HP / 64 Atk / 184 Def / 44 Spe
Intimidate
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Dragon dance
- Earthquake

This is kingdroms bulkygyara spread which i always loved using on teams before so id like to give him credit to the set before i explain its purpose to my team. Water/Ground has almost unresisted coverage as well as being amazing offensive types to use. Gyara is a ground resist as well as my infernape/heatran check. Taunt helps beat stall. Dragon dance is for boosting after i scare something like ape off. A more defensive spread is preferred on my team with magnezone for the well known gyarazone combo. 216 HP evs hits 385, overshooting a leftovers point to be able to switch into SR 5 times instead of 4 as i have no spinner on the team. Defense evs survive an LO outrage from newmixmence after SR damage. 44 evs in speed hits 209, enough to beat no speed Cresselia and Rotom as well as Lucario after one DD and all Scarf Heatran after 2 DD's.

---​

Threat list

Defensive Threats

Blissey-Machamp sets up on it or just pounds it with an unboosted dynamicpunch.

Umbreon-Machamp set up fodder.

Bronzong-Machamp can set up on it then after one or two bulk ups he can deal heavy damage with dynamicpunch.

Celebi-Mence or Jirachi can deal with it.

Cresselia-Jirachi can flinch it to death.

Forretress-Fire blast from mence.

Gliscor-Ice punch from rachi or gyara sets up on it unless its running taunt.

Tentacruel-Rachi with thunderpunch or magnezone.

Dusknoir-Taunt from gyara then its pretty much set up fodder for machamp.

Gyarados-Jirachi of course.

Hippowdon-Gyarados taunts it then sets up.

Jirachi-Magnezone can deal with it pretty easily.

Rotom-A-Draco meteor from mence or taunted so it cant WoW then set up fodder for champ.

Skarmory-Fire blast from mence or taunted by gliscor/gyarados.

Snorlax-Machamp set up fodder.

Suicune-Maggy can deal with it sorta or machamp can confuse it then set up pretty easily. Crocune can be taunted then set up on.

Swampert-Hp grass from maggy since it usually switches in or Champ can confuse it with d-punch.

Tyranitar-lol machamp.

Vaporeon-Machamp or Magnezone can deal with it.

Zapdos-Mence deals with non hp ice versions.

Offensive Threats

Azelf-Revenged to death by an iron head from jirachi.

Breloom-Jirachi can hit it with an ice punch or gyara can taunt it then set up.

Gengar-Non scarfed variations are revenged by jirachi and scarfed ones can be forced out after being locked into something or set up on after being locked into something.

Gyarados-Maggy can scare it off or jirachi of course.

Heatran-Gyarados lol

Dragonite-Revenged by Jirachi.

Aerodactyl-Outsped by jirachi and dealt with by either thunderpunch/iron head/ice punch.

Infernape-Gyarados lol

Jolteon-A decent threat, nothing really handles it completely.

Ninjask-Mence or set up fodder after being taunted.

Porygon-z-machamp deals with it easily.

Rhyperior-Machamp deals with it or gyara can stop it from setting up then waterfall it or DD up then waterfall. Also revenged by rachi with iron head.

Smeargle-Dealt with by jirachi.

Heracross-Gyarados or mence can deal with it.

Latias-Jirachi.

Kingdra-Haxxed to death by rachi or non hp versions are dealth with by gyara.

Lucario-Gyarados or jirachi takes the resisted +2 e-speed and OHKOs with fire punch.

Machamp-Azelf can blow up on it if still alive late-game.

Magnezone-Not a huge threat, handled pretty easily with different members on the team.

Mamoswine-Revenged by an iron head from rachi.

Metagross-Gyarados taunts it then deals with it.

Salamence-Revenged by Jirachi.

Electivire-not really a threat

Flygon-Revenged and even scarfed versions are outsped by jirachi and OHKOd by ice punch.

Togekiss-Jirachi.

Weavile-lol machamp.

Scizor-Magnezone pretty much destroys it.

Starmie-Maggy or Jirachi.

Tyranitar-Machamp ruins it.

Zapdos-Jirachi/maggy and mence can handle non hp ice variations.

Alakazam-lol

---

Rate my team.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Its actually a pretty good build here. Firstly, with Salamence and Gyarados I really like to pack a fast Taunt user to prevent Stealth Rock from being used. I'd try out Azelf over Gliscor for the time being to speed tie with Azelf and Taunt it before it uses Stealth Rock. For the most part, 25% will take alot from Gyarados and Salamence making your "biggest weapons" useless near the end of the match. Azelf @ Sas with Evs of 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe and movesets Taunt / Stealth Rock / Fire Blast / Explosion. Taunt is important to prolong Gyarados and Salamence, SR is needed to improve sweeps and Fire Blast covers Metagross mainly. Explosion is always a sweet move to soften up walls and letting Salamence rip shit apart.

If you opt to try this suggestion, I'd really try Fire Punch on Jirachi over Body Slam for the time being. This acts as a Lucario check now, absorbing the predicted Extremespeed and taking it down with Fire Punch. Lucario doesn't have much room to set up anyways, but for insurance I'd pack Fire Punch.

As for other options, Water/Ground is a pretty poor coverage, considering that most of your counters take Earthquake like a walk in a park (Zapdos, Celebi, Rotom). Stone Edge is better to hit Zapdos super effectively, and having to catch weakened Rotom with Stone Edge, as suppose to resulting to Waterfall. Another option you could try for fun is SubChamp. Sub Champ is something I thought would work here to injure stall teams. behind a sub, Champ becomes extremely dangerous and it results to sacrifices and what not, and I feel like Champ could dent alot of Pokemon, enuff for Gyarados, Salamence, and even Jirachi to clean up late game. Just a thought (if bulk up isnt working out for you), overall gl.

faggot

Banned deucer.
taunt is so important to this team id even consider aerodactyl...a simple suggestion because i dont have time for a full rate

haunter

Banned deucer.
Your last RMT has been posted not even 2 weeks ago (and was active until a week ago). Wait not less than 5-6 days then feel free to re-post. Locking this under rule 13:

RMT rules said:
13. You are only permitted to have one active RMT thread open at any given time. Don't post a new team every 2 weeks, wait some time before posting another RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)