ivysaur draws, sometimes

Ooooookay so whats up

SO basically, I made an art thread long time ago that never got updated because i'm a lazy bitch most of the time. BUT I got drafted into taking an art class at school this semester, so its kinda giving me more motivation to draw sometimes

That being said, go ahead and request, but don't expect it for a looong time <:

Digital
Kyurem
Zorua
Fat Manaphy
Magnet Pull - Beneficial?
Absol
Victini
Virizion
999 - Snake
Cubone
Ferrothorn
Skitty
Froslass

Other stuff
Deer Sketch - Yeaah i had to take a photo, no scanner
Art Folder - my folder in class is covered in Pokemon

okay yeah comments, criticism, requests whatever go

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
You have a very whimsical and playful style. I like how it's not overly serious or detailed, nor does it have any reason to be. Your picture shows the light and carefree nature of these three pokemon as they blow around in the breeze on a nice warm day in a way that I believe is perfectly meant for them.

I would perhaps suggest more contrast with shading, as it's hard to see it at the moment, but other than that, it works for what you're doing with it.

As for requests, I believe you can do a Drifloon/Drifblim quite well with this current style. :)

Lol at you being lol'd at, because your work is great. I love the detail work on Jumpluff's puff balls, you did very well there. The only thing I would say is that the eyes seem to be tacked on for some reason. They just kind of pop out at you and don't feel like they are actually inside the head. I don't know what you could do about it though.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since your first picture here was of cuteness, I'd like you to step that up a notch! Mantyke please :)

I must admit, that looks pretty darn cute :)
I just love the facial expression of the Bagon, nice touch, adding it was a good choice.

How about a Azumaril, i'm sure it would look good in your style.

fun fact

another fun fact...... i'm necrobumping this thread, the OP has been updated with recent-ish art yeeeeyeeye

i'll try to keep it semi-active <:

ah to clarify, "eins, zwei, drei" is german for "one, two, three", the amount of head each pokemon has yayaya

breh

強いだね
it's a good thing this was necrobumped.

you are one of the few, few people that can depict hydreigon in a form such that I don't go "ughhhhhh". very nice.

Oh yes, einszweidreimons! Your Zorua is ADORABLE and so is the Zweilous (fore once the heads aren't hating each other). You can have a Luvdisc on the house. Your art is very cute!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i reaaaalllyyyy hope you stick with your thread! you've got great style, and i'd love to see more. i thought your magnet pull drawing was clever and cool, :heart:

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Cute art dudette, i'm really digging that Zorua. (seriously your art is really cute!)

I can't wait for more updates!

late night doodling, because who needs to study for tests hint: I totally do

Skitty sort of reminds me of Gin from Bleach, they're both always grinning and have their eyes shut
oh yeah this picture is dedicated to rey because now he owes me a drawing (:

Awesomness Ivysaur!

_____________________________^Epicness!
That Kyurrem is shmexy as well.

If you're looking for requests, could we see a nasty old Nattorei (Ferrothorn), Ivysaur-ized? :D

I don't really remember drawing this but its in my art folder so

Ferrothorn is incredibly ugly but i have a sketch done, may try to clean it up and continue soon

ughhh my linnneeees. need to start cleaning them up again........

sometimes, i draw people too! this is Snake from 999. anyone who has a DS and hasn't played this game should really pick it up, its a masterpiece.

Ferrothorn is the ugliest Pokemon ommmmgmgg
i got kinda disheartened with my sketch so i just kinda dicked around with it. I think it looks kinda interesting, i guess?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)