Riding the Metronome! FINALS!!! [Won by Coronis]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gentlemen and gentlemen it's come to this the amazing Riding the Metronome! finals. Who will prove themself to be the strongest battler in Smogon history?

RULES!

• Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • The rest of the standard clauses should be unchecked. If you're skilled enough to get two freezing moves and freeze with them both, you deserve it!
  • No Pokemon above 600 BST
  • No Ghosts
  • No Steels
  • No Switching
  • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31 (I didn't have this rule initially because it's completely unenforceable but I'm sure you guys are trustworthy right?)
  • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
  • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed. (So for the time being, only Starf)
THE ULTIMATE PAIRING OF STRENGTH!

tito vs. Coronis

BEST 2/3 (or more!) IS MANDATORY FOR THIS ROUND. LET'S FIGHT!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I guess I'll record? I dunno is there anybody who actually wants to watch a metronome battle on youtube

Ever since tito pulled off that crazy Zen Headbutt that knocked me out of this tournament, I knew he had what it takes to be a Metronome Master.

TITO WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In a surprising twist, both competitors will be disqualified and Zorbees will step in to claim the title...

I can hope, can't I?

GO CORONIS, First Tourney winner of 2010.

<@JabbaTheGriffin> word whoever wins will go down in history as the best dpp player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)