formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
RBY/GSC/ADV OU Mashup​

General tournament rules
Sign-ups
Round 1
Round 2
Quarterfinals
Semifinals

This is a single elimination 32-player tournament.

The following rules are standard for all three gens:

• No OHKO moves (No Horn Drill, Fissure etc)
  • No Evasion moves (No Double Team or Minimize)
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Apply PP Ups
  • No Self-KO allowed on last pokemon
  • Battle Timeout should be used

RBY specifics:

• RBY Mode
  • No GSC Tradebacks (i.e. True RBY)
  • No Mewtwo/Mew

GSC specifics:

• GSC Mode
  • GSC with trades
  • No illegal movesets
  • Legendary pokemon are ALLOWED to use Hidden Power
  • If you use present, you must use Stadium Present
  • No sleep perish trapping

ADV specifics:

• Full Advance mode
  • XD Moves will be allowed

It's finally here....

Le Grand Finale

Earthworm vs Umby

....and RBY will be the match opener for the final bout. Obviously there will be no deadline; feel free to faf around until thine kingdom come.

Good luck to both competitors and may the fitter trainer win!

Note: not fatter. (then it'd be a tie)

P.S. it'd be cool (of course not mandatory) if you dudes post the date and time you agree on wrecking the fffffffffff out of each other. I'm sure a handful of your fanatic cheerleaders would enjoy drooling to your every "Pokemon! Go!"

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im pretty sure this is not what anyone was expecting at all lol but well done to both for getting here.

as a koala i have to say FUK WORMS but joking aside i really do hope someone who started playing pokemon in DP doesn't win this tournament :(

locopoke

Banned deucer.
two elegants in the finals, gonna predict Umby because he seems more past-gen oriented. GL to both of you guys

Umby and EW are both beasts, but whoever wins will represent TDC anyways :) GL to both of you dudes!

umby was a hard working elegant. he played all three gens consistently well, and was my main sparring partner most of the time so i hope that the training we did during spl will pay off in this final!

also earthworm was an elegant too but all he did was play some metagame with dragons or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)