Flying Arceus (Analysis)

FLYING!!! Eat your heart out, Lugia.

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/arceus-flying

[Overview]

<p>Behold the only pure Flying-type Pokémon in the game. Holding the hallowed Sky Plate, Flying Arceus uses its unique typing to switch into common attacks such as Groudon's mighty Earthquake, Scizor's nasty Bug Bite, Shaymin-S's frightening Seed Flare, and Fighting-type moves aimed at precious Steel-types with the greatest of ease. Flying Arceus is also immune to Toxic Spikes, which only its Steel- and Poison-type formes can boast, as well as Spikes, which no other Plate grants. Flying Arceus is also feared for its venerable retaliatory capabilities. It has one of only three STAB types to which no Pokémon whatsoever, including Shedinja, is immune; thus, no Pokémon can truly escape the Judgment of a mono-attacking Calm Mind set. On the other hand, if Arceus chooses to employ an auxiliary attacking move, the Flying / Fighting combination is nearly unresisted except for by Rotom, who is essentially nonexistent in Ubers. However, all this comes at a terrible price; Flying Arceus is weak to Rock-, Ice-, and Electric-type moves, all among the most common attacking types in Ubers. Perhaps feeling a twinge of pity for the recipients of its wrath, Arceus did not bless itself with the move Roost, which would have given it a powerful advantage in battle. Nevertheless, Flying Arceus is a force to be reckoned with, and should not be underestimated.</p>

[SET]
name: Calm Mind
move 1: Calm Mind
move 2: Judgment
move 3: Substitute / Iron Defense / Hidden Power Fighting
move 4: Recover
item: Sky Plate
nature: Timid
evs: 100 HP / 100 Def / 100 SpA / 100 SpD / 100 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Witness Flying Arceus's glorious moveset. The main idea is to use Arceus's fantastic bulk to survive various moves while setting up. To this end, Calm Mind is a given to power up Judgment to respectable sweeping levels, while Recover increases Arceus's longevity further to render 3HKOs useless and set up even more. However, one must not get carried away with this because of the potential for a critical hit, which may put all of the setting up that Arceus has done to waste. A Timid nature is highly recommended to outrun all threats with base 100 Speed or lower, including particularly major threats such as Kyogre, who can smash Arceus otherwise with super effective moves.</p>

<p>As a Flying-type Calm Mind user, the Wind God's main competition for domination of the skies is offensive Calm Mind Lugia. However, Flying Arceus sports an arguably superior stat spread for the job, having about 16.6% more physical bulk and 7.9% more Special Attack than offensive Calm Mind Lugia does, while missing out only on outpacing Garchomp in terms of Speed. Notably, +1 Hidden Power Fighting 2HKOes Mixed Dialga, and Arceus has an extra defensive option in Iron Defense. Finally, Flying Arceus is not weak against Dark- or Ghost-type moves, which Lugia cannot boast.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>This Arceus has several options to round out the set. Substitute is a particularly strong option to shield Arceus from status moves, and to allow it to set up on Blissey, who cannot break Arceus's 101 HP Substitutes with Seismic Toss. However, if Arceus deems Blissey unworthy of attention, it can run Iron Defense to bolster its physical bulk, making it even more difficult to KO with direct damage. Iron Defense can also be used as a last-resort strategy against Wobbuffet's Encore-to-sweeper tactic, and shuts down its Tickle-to-Pursuit tactic. Refresh is also worth some consideration to ward off status without sacrificing Arceus's HP to Substitute.</p>

<p>Arceus can also take a more direct offensive route by running a secondary attacking move. Hidden Power Fighting is the main option to land reliable 2HKOs against its targets. Alternatively, Focus Blast lands 2HKOs on bulkier Dialga and Skarmory at +1 that Hidden Power Fighting does not achieve, but it hits twice only 49% of the time and has only 8 PP, so it is quite risky. As for other options, Earth Power provides a compromise between power and reliability, but Skarmory walls it, while Thunder hits Kyogre, Lugia, and Ho-Oh harder, but Dialga and Tyranitar wall it.</p>

<p>If using Hidden Power Fighting, reducing the Attack IV to 1 will legalize the IV-Nature combination.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Flying Arceus's other options unfortunately suffer from large disadvantages. In terms of a defensive support set, Flying Arceus's weaknesses leave much to be desired, and this role will probably be filled better by a more defensively advantaged Arceus forme. A physical set with Fly or Aerial Ace is a poor choice because Fly is risky due to taking up two turns, and Aerial Ace is rather weak without multiple Swords Dance boosts. Those looking for a good Swords Dance Arceus should find a different item to attach to it.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Flying Arceus does not like Calm Mind wars with most other Ubers, particularly Giratina, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, and other Arceus, especially since Thunder, which is super effective and can paralyze, is viable on all of them. If sufficiently weakened, Extreme Killer Arceus "outruns" with its priority ExtremeSpeed and can set up very easily. Other counters depend on Flying Arceus's auxiliary move; without Substitute, Blissey can wall Arceus and inflict it with status, while without Iron Defense, Ho-Oh and Garchomp can outdamage +1 Judgment with their STABs. Without a Fighting- or Ground-type move, Magnezone can wall Arceus and damage it severely with STAB Thunder.</p>

<p>When facing Arceus, it is very important to know the sprite difference between Flying Arceus and the similar-looking Steel Arceus. You absolutely do not want to find yourself using a Ground- or Fighting-type move on Flying Arceus just because you thought it was Steel Arceus.</p>

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Substitute should be slashed on the Calm Mind set. I have used a Substitute mono-attacker quite extensively and it's really very helpful, especially against Blissey. As for Swords Dance, Theorymon was testing Swords Dance / Cosmic Power / Recover / Aerial Ace, and it seemed rather good. For the record, Earthquake does not do more, because Sky Plate boosts Flying-type attacks by 20%. Let's not forget that nothing is immune to Flying, whereas Earthquake is walled by a lot of stuff.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually feel that Substitute should be the focus on the first set. In my expereince, Flying Arceus was best as a mono Calm Minder. Also, I will be testing that SD Cosmic Power set Great Sage mentioned some more, but I am currently unsure if it should go into the analysis.

I would only add few nitpicks.

a) No mention of Rapid Spin ? I think it's really important for this Arceus, especially when you mention that Garchomp 2OHKO with SR up, which is quite important.
b) When you mention advantages of Focus Blast, why you add there Scizor ? Neutral Focus Blast hit it only for 120 base power, when Jugdment hits for 150 base power when you add in STAB (Scizor is neutral against Flying).
c) To be honest I would remove Iron Defense in 'Wind God' and add in this set Substitute removing Blissey as a counter. It also allows you to avoid any crucial critical hits (high critical chance of Stone Edge for example) which overpower those Iron Defenses anyway when critical hit kick in.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Flying Arceus doesn't really benefit more from Rapid Spin than any other Pokemon does. While it is weak to Stealth Rock, it is immune to both Spikes and Toxic Spikes, both of which are also quite common, so it cancels out.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay from my testing so far on SD Flying Arceus, it just isn't worth it. Fly really sucks because of Thunders and simply the fact that its a two turn move. Unlike Shadow Force, Fly isn't obscenly powerful either. AA sort of works at first but you need several Swords Dances are you are screwed. I might test it a bit more, but I think SD will be Optional Changes at best.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is minor but I don't think it's been mentioned yet. Not only is Arceus the only pure Flying type in the game but it is not weak to Dark type moves (namely Pursuit) or Ghost type moves (sadly, not immune), unlike other floating walls (Cresselia, Lugia, Latias).

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just was thinking, it can learn just about every move in the game.
No, you may be thinking of Mew? It actually has a rather limited movepool in perpective- especially its physical movepool. It has very few viable SD sets, and one of the best uses 70 and 75 BP moves.

Yeah, you wouldn't believe how many times I wished Arceus had Roost -.-

tmon said:
Okay from my testing so far on SD Flying Arceus, it just isn't worth it. Fly really sucks because of Thunders and simply the fact that its a two turn move. Unlike Shadow Force, Fly isn't obscenly powerful either. AA sort of works at first but you need several Swords Dances are you are screwed. I might test it a bit more, but I think SD will be Optional Changes at best.
Yeah, I'm getting that impression too. I often find myself opening with Cosmic Power just because so many Pokémon run Thunder... -.-

EDIT: Physical Flying is dumb. Demoted it to OC.

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
What happens if Arceus did have Roost? Would he be neutral to everything while doing it?

FireEDIT- Yes it would.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To expand on Fireburn's edit, it would become ??? type, and therefore have no weaknesses or resistances. If you have any other questions you should ask them here.

Ready for GP checks and other comments. I was also sort of playing with the idea of making two-attack Arceus a separate set, but other Arceus analyses seem to be refraining from doing that.

EDIT @ below: I don't know, it may be seen as a pointless reference to a Smogon admin :P

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just a suggestion, but how about naming the "wind god" set "Aeolus"? ;) Since he's the greek wind god and all...

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
GP CHECK 1/2

pink is grammar edits
blue is prose edits

[OVERVIEW]

<p>Behold the only pure Flying-type Pokémon in the game. Holding the hallowed <a href="/dp/items/sky_plate">Sky Plate</a>, Flying Arceus uses its unique typing to switch into common attacks such as Groudon's mighty Earthquake, Scizor's nasty Bug Bite, Shaymin-S's frightening Seed Flare, and Fighting-type moves aimed at precious Steel-types. Flying Arceus is also immune to Toxic Spikes, which only its Steel- and Poison-type formes can boast, as well as Spikes, which no other plate grants. Flying Arceus is also feared for its venerable retaliatory capabilities. It has one of only three STAB types with no immunities whatsoever, including Shedinja, so that nobody can truly escape the Judgment of a mono-attacking Calm Mind set. On the other hand, if Arceus chooses to employ an auxiliary attacking move, the Flying/Fighting combination is nearly unresisted except for by Rotom, who is nonexsistent in Ubers. However, all this comes at a terrible price; Flying Arceus is weak against Rock-, Ice-, and Electric-type moves, all among the most common attacking types in Ubers. Perhaps feeling a twinge of pity for the recipients of its wrath, Arceus did not bless itself with the move Roost, which would have given it a powerful advantage in battle. Nevertheless, Flying Arceus is a force to be recokened with, and should not be underestimated.</p>

[SET]
name: Wind God

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>Witness before you Flying Arceus's glorious moveset. The main idea is to use Arceus's fantastic bulk to set up on the best resistance that the opponent can muster. To this end, Calm Mind is a given to power up Judgment to respectable sweeping levels, while Recover increases Arceus's longevity further to render 3HKOs useless and set up even more. However, one must not get carried away with this because of the potential for a critical hit, which may put all of the setting up Arceus has done to waste. A Timid nature is highly recommended to outrun all threats with base 100 Speed or lower, including particularly major threats such as Kyogre, who can smash Arceus otherwise with super-effective moves.</p>

<p>As a Flying-type Calm Mind user, the Wind God's main competition for domination over the skies is Offensive Calm Mind Lugia. However, Flying Arceus sports an arguably superior stat spread for the job, having about 16.6% more physical bulk and 7.9% more Special Attack than Offensive Calm Mind Lugia does, while missing out only on outpacing Garchomp in terms of Speed. Notably, +1 Hidden Power Fighting 2HKOes Mixed Dialga, and Arceus has an extra defensive option in Iron Defense. Finally, Flying Arceus is not weak against Dark- or Ghost-type moves, something that Lugia cannot boast.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
<p>This Arceus has several options to round out the set. Substitute is a particularly strong option to shield Arceus from status moves, and to allow it to set up on Blissey, who cannot break Arceus's 101 HP Substitutes with Seismic Toss. However, if Arceus deems Blissey unworthy of attention, it can run Iron Defense to bolster its physical bulk, making it even more difficult to KO with direct damage. Iron Defense can also be used as a last-resort strategy against Wobbuffet's Encore-to-sweeper tactic, and shuts down its Tickle-to-Pursuit tactic. Refresh is also worth some consideration to ward off status without sacrificing Arceus's HP to Substitute.</p>

<p>Arceus can also take a more direct offensive route by running a secondary attacking move. Hidden Power Fighting is the main option to land reliable 2HKOs against its targets. Alternatively, Focus Blast lands 2HKOs on bulkier Dialga and Skarmory at +1 who Hidden Power Fighting does not, but it hits twice only 49% of the time and has only 8 PP, so it is quite risky. As for other options, Earth Power provides a compromise between power and reliability, but Skarmory walls it, while Thunder hits Kyogre, Lugia, and Ho-Oh harder, but Dialga and Tyranitar wall it.</p>

<p>If using Hidden Power Fighting, reducing the Attack IV to 1 will legalize the IV-Nature combination.</p>

[Team Options]
<p>Entry hazards, particularly Stealth Rock, are helpful to just about every sweeper, and Arceus is no exception, especially when facing Ho-Oh. In particular, Toxic Spikes ruins many possible answers to Arceus, such as Blissey, Kyogre, grounded Calm Mind users without Rest, and Tyranitar. If one chooses to take this route, Giratina-O is recommended to block Rapid Spin attempts. Another way to deal with Blissey and Calm Mind users is Wobbuffet's Tickle-to-Pursuit tactic, though Will-O-Wisp Giratina, Dark-resistant variants of Arceus, and untimely Encore endings can put a damper on this. Wobbuffet can also help deal with Choiced Garchomp. Rapid Spin from Forretress is another option so that Arceus does not take 101 points of damage upon switching in.</p>

<p>Arceus will also need teammates to deal with more specific threats. Groudon can switch in on Thunder and gives it 50% accuracy, while it can beat Steels and lure Skarmory and Forretress with Overheat. Kyogre is also a useful partner to check Ho-Oh, though it is not a hard counter. Choice Scarf revenge killers such as Dialga, Palkia, and Garchomp can lure certain threats or just provide a revenge switch-in if Arceus isn't ready to come in yet. For a more offensive partner, Latias has similar resistances to Ground-, Grass-, and Fighting-type moves, as well as different enough weaknesses (Ice being the only common one) to pull off a double Calm Mind sweeper combo. Latias can also run Hidden Power Fire to deal with Steel-types in preparation for Arceus, though Thunder and Grass Knot deal with Kyogre, Skarmory, and Tyranitar.</p>

<p>Finally, "Extreme Killer" Arceus is worth a mention. While it cannot stop a Flying Arceus who has just switched in, a common strategy is to weaken Flying Arceus to the point in which a Swords Dance ExtremeSpeed can OHKO, turning the sweep around completely. Because of this, checks to the "Extreme Killer", such as Skarmory, Giratina, and Brick Break Scizor, are highly recommended on any team utilizing Flying Arceus.</p>

[Optional Changes]
<p>Flying Arceus's other options unfortunately suffer from large disadvantages. In terms of a defensive support set, Flying Arceus's weakness leave much to be desired, and this role will probably be filled better by a more defensively advantaged Arceus forme. A physical set with Fly or Aerial Ace is a poor choice because Fly is risky due to taking up two turns, and Aerial Ace is rather weak without multiple Swords Dance Boosts. Those looking for a good Swords Dance Arceus should find a different plate to attach to it.</p>

[Counters]
<p>Flying Arceus does not like Calm Mind wars with most other Ubers, such as Giratina, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, and other Arceus, especially since Thunder, which is super effective and can paralyze, is viable on all of them. If sufficiently weakened, "Extreme Killer" Arceus "outruns" with its priority ExtremeSpeed and can set up very easily. Other counters depend on Flying Arceus's auxiliary move; without Substitute, Blissey can wall and status Arceus, while without Iron Defense, Ho-Oh and Garchomp can outdamage +1 Judgment with their STABs. Without a Fighting- or Ground-type move, Magnezone can wall Arceus and damage it severely with STAB Thunder.</p>

<p>When facing Arceus, it is very important to know the sprite difference between Flying Arceus and the similar-looking Steel Arceus. You absolutely do not want to find yourself using a Ground- or Fighting-type move on Flying Arceus just because you thought it was Steel Arceus.</p>
nice job. you were missing some paragraph tags towards the end so i added them in. also, you tended to overuse the phrase "in particular", so I changed that around a little bit when it seemed appropriate. finally, if "2HKOs" is used as a noun, there is no "e" (i.e. 2HKOs > 2HKOes). overall, cool stuff!

Thanks, Snorlaxe! However, I left two bits the way they were:

Focus Blast lands 2HKOs on bulkier Dialga and Skarmory at +1 that Hidden Power Fighting does not
Considering the object is "2HKOs", not the Pokémon, "that" should be more appropriate.

Those looking for a good Swords Dance Arceus should find a different item to attach to it.
I said "item" because "Extreme Killer" Arceus has several items to choose from (Life Orb, Leftovers, etc.).

GP Check 2/2
Deletions in red, sometimes. Changes bold. Really, these are some bold changes.
[OVERVIEW]

<p>Behold the only pure Flying-type Pokémon in the game. Holding the hallowed <a href="/dp/items/sky_plate">Sky Plate</a>, Flying Arceus uses its unique typing to switch into common attacks such as Groudon's mighty Earthquake, Scizor's nasty Bug Bite, Shaymin-S's frightening Seed Flare, and Fighting-type moves aimed at precious Steel-types. Flying Arceus is also immune to Toxic Spikes, which only its Steel- and Poison-type formes can boast, as well as Spikes, which no other plate grants. Flying Arceus is also feared for its venerable retaliatory capabilities. It has one of only three STAB types to which no Pokémon whatsoever, including Shedinja, is immune; thus, no Pokémon can truly escape the Judgment of a mono-attacking Calm Mind set. On the other hand, if Arceus chooses to employ an auxiliary attacking move, the Flying/Fighting combination is nearly unresisted except for by Rotom, who is essentially nonexistent in Ubers. However, all this comes at a terrible price; Flying Arceus is weak to Rock-, Ice-, and Electric-type moves, all among the most common attacking types in Ubers. Perhaps feeling a twinge of pity for the recipients of its wrath, Arceus did not bless itself with the move Roost, which would have given it a powerful advantage in battle. Nevertheless, Flying Arceus is a force to be reckoned with, and should not be underestimated.</p>

[SET]
name: Wind God

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>Witness before you Flying Arceus's glorious moveset. The main idea is to use Arceus's fantastic bulk to set up on the best resistance that the opponent can muster [The wording of the preceding sentence is a bit confusing; consider revising it]. To this end, Calm Mind is a given to power up Judgment to respectable sweeping levels, while Recover increases Arceus's longevity further to render 3HKOs useless and set up even more. However, one must not get carried away with this because of the potential for a critical hit, which may put all of the setting up that Arceus has done to waste. A Timid nature is highly recommended to outrun all threats with base 100 Speed or lower, including particularly major threats such as Kyogre, who can smash Arceus otherwise with super-effective moves.</p>

<p>As a Flying-type Calm Mind user, the Wind God's main competition for domination of the skies is Offensive Calm Mind Lugia. However, Flying Arceus sports an arguably superior stat spread for the job, having about 16.6% more physical bulk and 7.9% more Special Attack than Offensive Calm Mind Lugia does, while missing out only on outpacing Garchomp in terms of Speed. Notably, +1 Hidden Power Fighting 2HKOes Mixed Dialga, and Arceus has an extra defensive option in Iron Defense. Finally, Flying Arceus is not weak against Dark- or Ghost-type moves, which Lugia cannot boast.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Arceus can also take a more direct offensive route by running a secondary attacking move. Hidden Power Fighting is the main option to land reliable 2HKOs against its targets. Alternatively, Focus Blast lands 2HKOs on bulkier Dialga and Skarmory at +1 while Hidden Power Fighting does not, but it hits twice only 49% of the time and has only 8 PP, so it is quite risky. As for other options, Earth Power provides a compromise between power and reliability, but Skarmory walls it, while Thunder hits Kyogre, Lugia, and Ho-Oh harder, but Dialga and Tyranitar wall it.</p>

[Team Options]
<p>Entry hazards, particularly Stealth Rock, are helpful to just about every sweeper, and Arceus is no exception, especially when facing Ho-Oh. In particular, Toxic Spikes ruins many possible checks to Arceus, such as Blissey, Kyogre, grounded Calm Mind users without Rest, and Tyranitar. If one chooses to take this route, Giratina-O is recommended to block Rapid Spin attempts. Another way to deal with Blissey and Calm Mind users is Wobbuffet's Tickle-to-Pursuit tactic, though Will-O-Wisp Giratina, Dark-resistant variants of Arceus, and untimely Encore endings can put a damper on this. Wobbuffet can also help deal with Choiced Garchomp. Rapid Spin from Forretress is another option so that Arceus does not take 101 points of damage upon switching in.</p>

<p>Arceus will also need teammates to deal with more specific threats. Groudon can switch in on Thunder and give it 50% accuracy, while it can also beat Steels and lure Skarmory and Forretress with Overheat [is it luring them with Overheat or luring them and then using Overheat?]. Kyogre is also a useful partner to check Ho-Oh, though it is not a hard counter. Choice Scarf revenge killers such as Dialga, Palkia, and Garchomp can lure certain threats or just provide a revenge switch-in if Arceus isn't ready to come in yet. For a more offensive partner, Latias has similar resistances to Ground-, Grass-, and Fighting-type moves, as well as different enough weaknesses (Ice being the only common one) to pull off a double Calm Mind sweeper combo. Latias can also run Hidden Power Fire to deal with Steel-types in preparation for Arceus, though Thunder and Grass Knot deal with Kyogre, Skarmory, and Tyranitar.</p>

<p>Finally, "Extreme Killer" Arceus is worth a mention. While it cannot stop a Flying Arceus who has just switched in, a common strategy is to weaken Flying Arceus to the point at which a Swords Danced ExtremeSpeed can OHKO, turning the sweep around completely. Because of this, checks to the "Extreme Killer", such as Skarmory, Giratina, and Brick Break Scizor, are highly recommended on any team utilizing Flying Arceus.</p>

[Optional Changes]
<p>Flying Arceus's other options unfortunately suffer from large disadvantages. In terms of a defensive support set, Flying Arceus's weaknesses leave much to be desired, and this role will probably be filled better by a more defensively advantaged Arceus forme. A physical set with Fly or Aerial Ace is a poor choice because Fly is risky due to taking up two turns, and Aerial Ace is rather weak without multiple Swords Dance Boosts. Those looking for a good Swords Dance Arceus should find a different item to attach to it.</p>

[Counters]
<p>Flying Arceus does not like Calm Mind wars with most other Ubers, such as Giratina, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, and other Arceus, especially since Thunder, which is super effective and can paralyze, is viable on all of them. If sufficiently weakened, "Extreme Killer" Arceus "outruns" with its priority ExtremeSpeed and can set up very easily. Other counters depend on Flying Arceus's auxiliary move; without Substitute, Blissey can wall Arceus and inflict it with status, while without Iron Defense, Ho-Oh and Garchomp can outdamage +1 Judgment with their STABs. Without a Fighting- or Ground-type move, Magnezone can wall Arceus and damage it severely with STAB Thunder.</p>

Great writeup. I really like your writing style and don't want to impede on it so if you don't agree with any of the changes I made, feel free to ignore them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)