move 2: Psychic
move 3: Thunderbolt
move 4: Heal Bell
item: Leftovers
nature: Timid
ability: Levitate
evs: 252 HP / 32 SpA / 224 Spe

Why this set deserves to be on site:

- Pretty bulky, which isn't that common on sweepers.
- Even without solid recovery it's easy to set up.
- Uxie tends to lure out status and with Heal Bell that's no big deal.
- Offers team support as well with Heal Bell.
- Uxie is a pretty fast pokemon, making it perfect for sweeping.

Additional comments

- Reflect can go instead of Heal Bell to raise it's defensive and also offers team support.
- Substitute is also an option.
- A Hidden Power can be used instead of Thunderbolt. So Shadow Ball, Energy Ball or Signal Beam.

Teammates and Counters

- Wish support is appreciated.
- Can be used with Alakazam / Mismagius, to lure out it's counters.
- Walled by Registeel, Steelix and the likes. Chansey also walls it pretty much when not at +6 because of no reliable recovery. To counter those pokemon, Dugtrio makes a great teammate.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Why would you use this set over Sub + CM? Both Substitute and Heal Bell offer status protection. Is there anything that makes Heal Bell inherently better than Substitute? This needs to be addressed. You mention Substitute as an option, but Sub + CM has already been approved by QC.

Considering this comes out late game to sweep, I think Substitute is always a superior option. I reject this simply because we already have a Sub+CM set, and this set is a) too similar, and b) slightly weaker.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
unless there is a faster status user you can't sub on, substitute is the superior option. uxie has one of the fastest speed in the tier and it can sub on many common toxic/thunder wave users.

I glanced at the Sub CM sweeper and I noticed they are indeed very similar. While Substitute also protecs from Trick, this one can actually switch into a status attack. Heal Bell also offers team support.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heal Bell is helpful on Pokemon like this to come into statuses that aren't Sleep and set up with impunity. Basically, you can come in on Toxic or Burn. Since this Uxie uses its Speed to sweep, healing Paralysis is also helpful. However:

1. Heal Bell has a shit 8 PP. Sub has a lot more.
2. Other than switching in on Toxic this set is pretty much worse than Sub, except against Chansey since Sub loses to ST.

I feel I don't know enough about UU to justify Uxie's particular niche but I know how these sets run.

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Heal Bell has merits over Sub, but not enough to get its own set. I'd recommend you write up a quick paragraph about the differences that we can stick in the AC of the subCM set. As an entirely new set though, I reject it.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Breaking away from the Heal Bell/Sub comments, I suggest running moving some EVs from HP to Defense, as it will allow you to take physical hits better and you're boosting your Special Defense anyways.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
As per Flareblitz's last post, this has been:

QC Rejected 1/2.

Can another QC member please either Reject or Approve of this please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)