attack 2: Earthquake/ Superpower
attack 3: Yawn
attack 4: Protect
ability: Torrent
nature: 252 HP/ 200 Atk/ 68 Spd
held item: Leftovers

3 Reasons to be posted:

-enables easier sweeping of opponent.
-to take out faster threats like: Breloom & Celebi, and many sweepers like: Heatran & Jolteon.
-this is just my first try, so I don't really expect it to be posted :).

3 Comments on the set:

-Waterfall is required if you want a powerful STAB attack, but Ice Punch may be needed to take out Dragon types.
- Earthquake can strongly deal damge to Steel & Electric OUs.
- Super Power is needed for Dark and Ice Pokemons.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, um, first of all, good job following directions and putting this in QC, but you have somewhat incorrect format (i.e. Comments and Additional comments, why this should be put on site and such).

Also, you put the EV's in the Nature section, and a nature is as of yet unknown. I assume an Adamant Nature since this guy's running Physical.

As for the idea of the set itself, what's the usual game plan? In a common OU metagame scenario, it's most important to check or put important does in an awkward position, like a Scarf Heatran would do to a Celebi and many others. the 68 Speed EV's seem to have no explanation either.

No, I'm not saying the set is bad...yet. How consistent is Yawm Swampert anyways, and how does it operate?

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I agree. This is just AC material. If you're looking for an offensive Swampert, then feel free to look at the rest of sets that we have on-site. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)