Triforce (Finals) [Won by Team WHY IM NOT HERE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright final round guys. Was a bit shakey at first but its finally coming to an end and the last two teams left are "Team No One Expects to Win... again" and "WHY IM NOT HERE". Two competivly good teams, even though the 2nd was scraped a bit in the past rounds, they still win their games. The other team, with VIL and Jackal taking their team on their back while Warthog (thats me!!!) is in an ADV slump. Post your predictions and enjoy the show.

RBY Rules:
~Sleep Clause
~Self-KO Clause
~Battle Timeout
~No GSC Tradebacks
~Species Clause. Sorry Roy, you cannot use your 6 Dodrio team.
~Evasion moves (Double Team, Minimize) are banned, exception being if an evasion move is selected via Metronome.
~OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, and Guillotine) are banned, exception being if an OHKO move is selected via Metronome.
~Other specifications, such as Freeze Clause, Level Balance, and Applying PP Ups may be used if both parties consent to it.
~Mew and Mewtwo are banned.

GSC Rules:
~Sleep Clause
~Self-KO Clause
~Species Clause
~Evasion moves (Double Team and Minimize) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, and Guillotine) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~Other specifications, such as Freeze Clause, Level Balance, and Applying PP Ups may be used if both parties consent to it.
~Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned.

RS Rules:
~Sleep Clause
~Self-KO Clause
~Species Clause
~Evasion moves (Double Team and Minimize) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~OHKO moves (Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold) are banned unless selected via Metronome.
~Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Wobbuffet, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, and all forms of Deoxys are banned.
Round 2 Pairings:

The Team No One Expects To Win (Warthog, Jackal, Veteran In Love)
vs.
WHY I'M NOT HERE (gdpt, 180.Roger, [/b]jpchato)

*names in bold denote winners in their matches.

Good Luck. Dont need to set a deadline unless I have too but lets get this done in a quick manner if at all possible.

Alright, posting to say Jackal-RBY VIL-GSC ADV-Warthog

gl to my team and thanks for winning your battles when I was losing mine :]

Good, no battle for place 3 and 4. :lol:
I predict the team no one expectes to win lol. (this name really sucks)

Are you serious? If so then go ahead and wait, I am not on this team anymore. That's a fucked up thing to say, I officially quit this tourney. If you're not serious then I apologize for being a prick and I will get my battle done when I have time.

=/ Sorry for getting defensive, but I won my matches for this team and saying something like that is disrespectful. I know this is pokemon but there's still some integrity and pride in it because this is a competitive game, at least amongst us.

Its all good VIL, Jackal and I will cover for you. We all have to lose sometime.

jp, yeah we see each other enough to not set a dead time but Ill be on to play sometime this week. Im starting my internship so Ill have less time to play but it shouldnt interfere with us getting it done.

btw, I cant believe anyone took gdpt seriously.. it was obviously a joke. If you're offended take a look where you're at, one up in the finals. Dont take a joke seriously, esp one by your own team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)