The Third Stage Tournament - Finals [Won by Bluewind]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm
The Third Stage Tournament

With the recent banning of Latias and Salamence, the OU tier has experienced massive changes. Do you miss using these two superstar Dragons as well as any other once OU Pokemon? Do you just like the various suspect metagames? Well, this is the tournament for you. The Third Stage Tournament brings back all the Suspects from the Stage 3 component of Smogon's suspect tests. Each round, one Suspect Pokemon will be banned. So let's get right to it!

General Tournament Rules
Sign-ups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Semi-Finals

Rules:
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • No Ubers may be used, with the exception of Deoxys-S, Garchomp, Shaymin-S, Manaphy, Latios, Latias and Salamence. This will change throughout the tournament.
Finals Special Rules:

Latias has now been banned. You may not use Latias for the rest of the tournament.

Pairings:

Bluewind vs. reachzero

There's no deadline this time, but please complete the match ASAP. Thanks, and may the best/luckiest man win!

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I won against reachzero, GG man.

Special thanks to franky by the way, whose team (with some slight changes) I used for the last 3 rounds and to KOTW. Fun tour =)

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I played really dumb against your Skarmory, all told. Letting you get Spikes down pretty much was the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)