Reservations, etc. (READ OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING)

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Some of you seem to have misunderstood what I meant by "we are now writing formal analyses". This means that analyses will be written not in bullet-point but in prose format, and that they will be subjected to the full rigors of testing and peer review, both in terms of competitive correctness and grammar. Bullet point analyses are no longer acceptable as "finished".

WE ARE WRITING FOR THE UBER TIER, I.E. THE TIER IN WHICH NO POKEMON ARE BANNED. DO NOT RESERVE NONCOMPETITIVE POKEMON.
This is now the new reservation thread. Post reservations of Pokemon that do not have threads here.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Just a quick question; why are these analyses for the Uber tier when we already know which ban list we're going to use?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Just a quick question; why are these analyses for the Uber tier when we already know which ban list we're going to use?
Again, we have moved out of the theorymon analysis phase. All analyses now are subject to the same testing and prose requirements as the 4th generation analyses are. Therefore, since the OU tier under the banlist chosen is still new, it is appropriate to wait a little while for the game to settle down. We'll likely start OU analyses within the month.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are we still going through normal peer review processes (QC and GP)??
Yes, though right now I believe only the Ubers QC team are supposed to give out stamps here. GP checks can possibly wait until these analyses can be uploaded.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Are we supposed to reserve here or in this topic? This is somewhat confusing.
That topic is for the badged users who wrote stuff earlier to claim that they'll be writing one of their pre-done analysis'

This thread is for new users who wish to write analysis' that have either not been claimed by the badged users or haven't been written by anyone.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can delete your own thread.
Just click edit----> Delete
It will delete the whole thread
@Optimusje: I think you can reserve only one Pokémon at a time

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All the rules from here applies in this thread as well. This thread was made essentially because of the clusterfuck that resulted from people not using that other thread and not reading the rules.

Those are my formal. Anyone can take azelf and celebi to formal. I only reserved them as informal. Anyway azelf is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)