*MATCH OVER* GoldenKnight vs. HD (Ref: Acklow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright you fools. It's a matchup between GoldenKnight and HD.

You may now comment on this battle.

Anyways, on to the rules:

k hd and i are gonna do

2v2 singles
3 days
2 recovers/5 chills
a stadium at midnight with just enough dirt in the center to dive in with deepish pools of water and trees littering the sides of it, oh and at the north/south/east/west corners there are towers with stairs and shit
And

switch=ko
all abilities
no items

So to review:

GoldenKnight sends his first mon out.
HD sends his first mon and attacks.
GoldenKnight attacks.
I ref.

i send out the endlessly badass Yeti the Cubchoo

start off with an Icy Wind to make sure Nohface keeps his distance, then follow up with a Night Slash then Hone Claws. if Nohface uses Will-o-Wisp, hide behind the tree to avoid getting burned and possibly start a forest fire.

Icy Wind~Night Slash~Hone Claws
-if Nohface uses Will-o-Wisp, hide behind a tree

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
because hd uses cute mons i will use cute moves round 1

start by yawning the cubchoo as the icy wind nears you, then use faint attack to get close/hit it and finish up with a close range meteor mash

Acklow

Alright, let's get this game on the road.

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Nature: Jolly
Health: 90
Energy: 100%
Boosts: None
Other: None

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Round 1 Begin!

Welcome to the latest battle, featuring trainer HD and trainer GoldenKnight in a two on two singles match! Each trainer eye each other with determination. The only question stands: who will win? The only way to find out is to watch and see!

Goldenknight opens the match by sending out Matthew the Nohface. HD responds, releasing Yeti the Cubchoo. Yeti strikes first by shooting out an Icy Wind from it's mouth.
However, Matthew isn't going to sit around and just take it, so it Yawns as soon as he could.

Yeti, runs straight towards Matthew, claws unsheathed, glinting in the moonlight. He follows up with a Night Slash, straight in the face. Matthew, grimaces as ghastly cuts appear on his face. Matthew, however, counters the hit with a Faint Attack, closing in on Yeti.

After attacking Matthew, Yeti begins sharpening his claws on a nearby tree. He doesn't seem to notice that Matthew is about to attack, and continues to Hone Claws. Suddenly, Matthew begins glowing white. He becomes so bright that Yeti doesn't notice Matthew's fist (he doesn't have one, but we'll just go with it) flying straight towards him. Matthew smiles to himself as his Meteor Mash smacks Yeti in the arm. Yeti feels a bit drowsier than usual... And sparks fly.

End Round 1

Field Effects:

None​

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Health: 75
Energy: 95%

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 64
Energy: 90%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +5% Acc.
Other: Feeling Drowsy (1 Action before falling asleep)

GK, you're up first.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so in order to make sure the little bear doesn't get near the water i shadow sneak it in order to knock it back. from there i'll be able to aim another shadow sneak at its legs hoping to trip the cubchoo up. i'll finish things up by hitting the fallen bear with another meteor mash

fuck im losing cubchoo

ok so take the shadow sneak like a man and jump into the pond so as to not fall asleep. then, as nohface is closing in with his next shadow sneak, fire a point blank blizzard to freeze that lil' bitch. follow up with a night slash to go toe-to-toe with nohface's meteor mash

jump into pond~point blank blizzard~night slash

Acklow

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Health: 75
Energy: 95%

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 64
Energy: 90%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +5% Acc.
Other: Feeling Drowsy (1 Action before falling asleep)

Round 2 Begin!

The battle continues, as both Pokemon stare each other down. Goldenknight yells out commands to Matthew, while HD pleads Yeti to stay awake.

As Yeti attempts to run over to the pond, Matthew takes action, using the shadows to Shadow Sneak to Yeti's shoulder and bumping him away from the pond. Yeti grimaces under the pressure of the shadows, pushing his body. Matthew, begins to feel very sleepy.

Matthew attempts to trip Yeti with another Shadow Sneak, moving at a very blurring speed. Already feeling the effects of Matthew's Yawn, Yeti trips over Matthew. Upon tripping, however, Yeti slips on the mud close to the pond and falls right in, waking him up out of his short-lived nap. Yeti quickly regains composure and draws upon the cool air around him. Slowly, but surely, a Blizzard begins to form in the arena. Yeti then points toward Matthew with a stern face. The Blizzard suddenly moves towards Matthew, as if it had a mind of its own. The sharp blades of frozen water slice through Matthew's ethereal skin, causing small cuts to appear.

Yeti, however, isn't finished with Matthew. He follows up the Blizzard with a Night Slash, jumping straight out of the water. Yeti's glowing claws hit Matthew very close to the cuts on Matthew, hurting Matthew even more. Matthew shakes off the pain and responds with a powerful Meteor Mash. The impact of the punch knocks Yeti back even further into the water. Yeti is still feeling a bit sluggish...

End Round 2

Field Effects:

None​

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Health: 53
Energy: 82%

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 30
Energy: 77%
Other: Feeling Drowsy (3 Action before falling asleep)

fucking (im still pissed as fuck if you haven't noticed)

Blizzard~Hone Claws~Night Slash also jump into pond
---if nohface uses meteor mash use Dig to dodge it in place of your current move

little gk

competitive oosos player
dodge the blizzard with shadow sneak, then dig before it can catch your location. finish up with iron defense

Acklow

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Health: 53
Energy: 82%

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Other: Feeling Drowsy (3 Action before falling asleep)

Round 3 Begin!

Welcome back!

Yeti begins the match by drawing upon the cool air from the previous blizzard around him. This time, the Blizzard forms much faster. However, Matthew doesn't want no part in it and he Shadow Sneaks away before Yeti even gets a chance to hit him with it. Though Matthew attempted to do so, the Blizzard covers the entire arena, and Matthew is bombarded by freezing ice crystals.

Yeti grins, and quickly begins sharpening his claws against a large stone in the water. Matthew, seeing that Yeti is using Hone Claws, Digs underground. He reappears above ground, pounding Yeti with his face. The water splashes all over the place. Yeti shakes off his sleepiness!

Clearly hurt from Matthew's Dig attack, Yeti runs after Matthew and counters with a Night Slash, hitting Matthew with a CRITICAL HIT! Matthew jumps out of Yeti's way after the attack and begins coating itself with steel. Mathew's Iron Defense comes into effect.

End Round 3

Field Effects:

None​

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Energy: 79%
Boosts: +2 Def

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 12
Energy: 64%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +5% Acc

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok, so lets finish this by starting with faint attack to get close, then use meteor mash at close range and if that doesn't ko use meteor mash again.

if anything koes, chill for the remaining actions

night slash~evasive dig~evasive dig

if i could be assed to find the trollface.jpg i would post it

Acklow

Nohface [Matthew] (Male)
Boosts: +2 Def

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 12
Energy: 64%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +5% Acc

Begin Round 4!

This battle has been brought to you by, "The Dojo"! Where you can train your Pokemon for fun!

Welcome back to CAP Anime-Style Battling! This is your host, Acklow, reporting to you live to your homes. Today, we are looking at the battle between the adamant trainer GoldenKnight and the stubborn trainer HD. Currently, their Pokemon are locked in combat, hoping to knock the other out. Let's look at the line-up. Right now, Yeti is in a very bad situation. Sitting at 12 health and 64 energy, this Pokemon has been having some tough times trying to break through it's opponent's defenses. Matthew has been dealing with a whole different set of issues, finding that it's measly attack won't be doing much to Yeti. The two of them are, right now, assuming attacking positions.

Yeti starts the round off by charging into the face of Matthew and ripping Matthew's ethereal skin with a precise Night Slash! Just look at that attack! And it's coming off of a boosted 70 base attack power! Matthew does a double take, then suddenly disappears, before reappearing and blowing Yeti up in the face with a Faint Attack. Yeti isn't looking too good.

Yeti, however, knows he's in a pickle. So he decides to Dig under the ground!! Matthew shines bright yet again, like he did before, and attempts to sock Yeti with a Meteor Mash! However, we all know that Matthew missed with this attack...AND SUDDENLY YETI COMES UP HITTING MATTHEW with Dig!!

Yeti Digs again. Matthew realizes that his Meteor Mash is hopeless, as Yeti smacks him in the face again! Matthew is Knocked Out!!

End Round 4

Field Effects:
None

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 6
Energy: 47%

GoldenKnight, choose your Pokemon. After that, HD, make your move.

you did a good job Yeti, ice-types representin'

anyway, this may hurt a bit, but you did great

ice punch~ice punch~ice punch

Acklow

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Nature: Naughty

Cubchoo [Yeti] (Male)
Health: 6
Energy: 47%

Begin Round 5!

Welcome to the shortest round ever!!!

We begin the round with GoldenKnight sending Peter the Dratini out to battle!

Peter moves so fast that he uses Extremespeed, knocking Yeti out!

End Round 5

Field Effects:

None​

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Energy: 94%

HD, choose your Pokemon. After that, GoldenKnight, make your move. Then HD make your move.

Colosshale [Card Shark] (Male)*
Nature: Naughty (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Special Defense)

little gk

competitive oosos player
start off by hitting card shark by wrapping the fins to the back of the hump, then thunder wave it. finish the round by using dragon pulse

if it breaks free somehow, make sure to thunder wave first and follow up with dragon dance if you have the time

let's give dratini something to think about when he's wrapping - rock an earth power while he's closing in, and immediately follow up withtaunt. since you outspeed, no thunder wave for dratini. try to escape wrap and dragon pulse (if at all possible) with dive.

Earth Power~Taunt~Dive

Acklow

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Energy: 94%

Colosshale [Card Shark] [M]
Health: 100

Round 6 Begin!

This round is brought to you by, Acklow's Berry Pies! Where you can buy your Oran Berry Pies for a cheap value!

Welcome back to the sixth round of the battle between GoldenKnight, and his nemesis, HD! Today's match up is between the Powerful Peter and the Crazy Card Shark!!!! The two contestants are currently in the arena, ready to fight!

The round begins as Card Shark fires off a fierce and feisty Earth Power towards Peter! A blast of energy hits Peter right in the gut, sending him off of his (feet?) body...Anyways, Peter shakes off the pain, it seems like a little scratch doesn't phase the devious dragon! In fact, Peter follows up with by Wrapping his long body around Card Shark! Matthew has Cardshark in a stranglehold!!

The two Pokemon are in a major tumble. With Peter wrapping Card Shark, what will Card Shark do?!! Well it seems that Card Shark is pissed. He Taunts Peter by giving him the middle FINger. Peter, enraged, is unable to compose himself enough to properly Thunder Wave Card Shark. However, it does not seem like Peter will be letting go of Card Shark any time soon!!!

As Peter continues to squeeze Card Shark, Card Shark sees an opening and attempts to Dive into the water. However, Peter holds on and the two Pokemon plummet under the water. The skins of the two Pokemon begin to become slippery as they slide into the water, loosening Peter's grip on Card Shark. However, Peter isn't through with Card Shark yet, he attempts to squeeze a little more and charges a mystical energy in his mouth. Peter then unleashes a Dragon Pulse on Card Shark. Will Card Shark find himself free of Peter's tiring grip? Find out, in the next round of GoldenKnight vs. HD!!!

Round 6 End!

Field Effects:
None​

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Health: 65
Other: Underwater, Taunted (4 Actions Left)

Health: 78
Other: Wrapped, Underwater

this is getting annoying. use rapid spin to escape the wrap, then finish with earth power and earth power.

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok so ummm dragon tail as card shark finishes throwing you off itself, then go in for another dragon tail and finish with wrap. Hopefully that'll end up doing a lot of damage and at least force once of its moves next round n.n

Acklow

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Health: 65
Other: Underwater, Taunted (4 Actions Left)

Health: 78

Round 7 Begin!

This round is brought to you Deck Knight's Card Shop! Get your low price Pokemon TCG Booster Packs here!

Welcome to another round of CAP Anime-Style Battling. I'm your host, Acklow, and we are seeing yet another intense round today between GoldenKnight and HD! It seems that Peter is losing his grip on Card Shark and Card Shark is fighting back to escape this grip. Will Card Shark escape Peter's tight squeeze? Find out in this round of CAP Anime-Style Battling!

A crowd is gathering around the battle, as Card Shark and Peter prepare for this round. Suddenly, Card Shark begins squirming around, and without a word, Rapid Spins out of Peter's grip. Peter, who is still pissed at Card Shark, swings his tail around and pounds the Card Shark in the face! The Dragon's Tail is a painful endeavor.

The pain of the blow enrages Card Shark, though he quickly composes himself and fires an pulse under the earth, constituting an Earth Power. The pulse erupts under the water into the slick body of Peter. Peter then hits Card Shark with another powerful hit of its Dragon Tail.

Card Shark quickly fires another Earth Power pulse, blasting Peter with another devastating attack! The water is trembling under the force of this attack. Peter quickly slithers through the water towards Card Shark and quickly Wraps itself around Card Shark yet again!

Keep your pants on! This battle is not over yet!!!

End Round 7

Field Effects:

None​

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Health: 35
Energy: 62%
Other: Underwater, Taunted (1 Actions Left)

Health: 48
Energy: 58%

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok, start out by using dragon rage, then leer and finish with another dragon rage

if it gets out of wrap on the first action, dragon tail then use extreme speed and twister to throw card shark out of the water and maybe even drain the pool. if it gets out on the second just do the espeed and twister. Finally, if it gets out on the third action, dragon tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)