Doran Dragon vs Solstice (ref: not Limewire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
IT IS IMPOLITE TO COMMENT WHILE A BATTLE IS GOING ON

Clauses:

2v2 Single
DQ: 4 days
Restricted moves: 2 uses of Rest etc. and 5 chills
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Arena:

Post apocolyptic city, in a small square. The earth shakes, fires erupt from the ground, and boiling water flows from various potholes in the craggy and destroyed streets. There is rubble laying on the concrete of the street and in the surrounding area, some large enough to hide a pokemon as big as a khangaskan(7 ft tall). This will not only be a battle of pokemon, but also of the trainers who are subject to the natural disasters and occurances on the feild.
Summery:
Trainers are effected by heat and earthquakes. Trainers have energy similar to their pokemon, and will need to maneuver around the field to be safe.

Chance of things happening at the end of turns; Nothing 35%, Earthquake 25%, Spurting flames 15%, boiling geysers 15%, Wild pokemon attack 10%

Lots of room for flying, and limited digging space

Dark but the fires around give an eerie light.
Doran Dragon will send out his 'mon first. Solstice will follow suit and issue his/her 3 action. DD does the same, and we will start!

Whoooooa that thing is tall. Well, size isn't everything! That's what she said! That's right, it's the Apokelypse but I can still joke!

C'mon out Bushido the Shroomish! Ok, use Spore to start, and then use Leech Seed! Finish up with a Mega Drain! If he taunts before the Spore or the Leech Seed use Mega Drain instead!

Spore/Mega Drain if taunted - Leech Seed/Mega Drain if taunted/Mega Drain

Ok Rocky, lets start things off by setting some ninja-like stealth rocks, then wip up a blinding sandstorm, and finish by hardening your defenses for good measure!

Stealth Rock>>>Sandstorm>>>Harden

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
In my career as a referee, never have I seen an arena as disastrous and painful as this. With geysers and earthquakes everywhere, the trainers themselves will have to be as tough as their Pokemon.

Double Dragon, at the eastern side of the arena, sends out Rocky the Onix:

Onix [Rocky] (Male)
Nature: Adamant
Type:

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock: Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earth Power, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: **
Def: ***** (+1)
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 70

EC: 0/4
MC: 0/4
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Rock Head: This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.

Attacks:

Level-up
Mud Sport(*)
Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Bind(*)
Screech(*)
Rock Throw(*)
Rage(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Knock Down(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Slam(*)
Stealth Rock(*)
Explosion(*)
Rollout(*)
Stone Edge(*)
Earthquake(*)
Taunt(*)

Not to be outdone, Soltice (at the western side) sends out the much smaller Bushido the Shroomish:

Shroomish(*) (M) (Bushido)
Nature: Jolly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks, Special Attack reduced by *.)
Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 100
Def: ***
SpA: *(-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 41 (35 x 1.15)

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:

Effect Spore: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it realeases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep.
When disabled, the Pokemon's Powder attacks are 10% more accurate.
Poison Heal: Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. Their Toxic counter will still go up should their ability be disabled.

Attacks:

Absorb (*)
Tackle (*)
Stun Spore (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Mega Drain (*)
Headbutt (*)
Poison Powder (*)
Spore
Seed Bomb (*)
Drain Punch (*)
Worry Seed (*)
Facade (*)
Double Team (*)
Safeguard (*)

Rocky uses his agile speed and spins around, emitting sharp Stealth Rocks from his body and scattering them across the corner of the field. Bushido uses this opportunity to release a cloud of golden spores at Rocky. Unfortunately for Doran Dragon, the spores sends Rocky into a severely deep sleep. Bushido then spits out a stream of small, green leech seedsat the sleeping giant. The seeds quickly burst into vines, zapping the giant but not waking it up. Bushido then attacks again, this time by using Mega Drain. The intensity of the attack causes Rocky to twist and turn, as if he is having a nightmare. The giant snake did not wake up, but is pretty close.

Unfortunately, Bushido seems to forget that they are battling in a post-apocalyptic city. Giant burst of flame spurt from the ground, barely denting Rocky but damaging Bushido. Both Doran Dragon and Soltice have their views blocked by the flames, and will have to maneuver around.

END TURN:

Rocky:

HP: 61
Energy: 88%

Status: Sleeping for 2 more rounds. Has Leech Seed for 4 more rounds.

Bushido:

HP: 92
SpA: *
Spe: 41
Energy: 93%

DoranDragon: 95%
Soltice: 95%
(remember: Trainers themselves are affected by the natural disasters)

Both Pokemon are in the center of the arena. There are three columns of fire, one 7 feet in front of Bushido, one 4 feet behind, and one 10 feet diagonally (up-right). It is Doran Dragon's turn to respond. Both players will have to move around the flames or risk lowering the energy.

Also, be sure to select the ability for your Pokemon this round!

AHH, this flame is quite intense! I'm going to move over behind a rock for some shelter, not only from attacks, but also from this hellhole! Rocky, if you can hear me, When you wake up, set up with harden, then rollout! If you have enough action left in you, move to where shroomish would have to go through fire to hit you!

Doran: Move behind rock
Rocky: Harden>>>Rollout>>>Move behind a fit of flame

Welcome to Hell on Earth, Population: Solstice and Shroomish! I gotta get a better view! and I have to get safe from the fire! That section of building collapsed, leaving a convient ramp to the second floor, I'm going to run up so I can get a better view of the battle! (If there is no convient ramp, I'll just do what Doran did and hide behind some rubble)

Bushido, I know that fire hurt, but hold on for a little longer! Start off with a Mega Drain, and then hit him with a Drain Punch with your... HUH? Ok, well finish off with a Safeguard so you can't get burned, and while doing that get away from the fire!

Solstice: Get to the second floor of a close building for a better view!
Bushido: Mega Drain - Drain Punch - Safeguard

Pssst, Shroomish has Effect Spore

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Rocky:
HP: 61

Status: Sleeping for 2 more rounds. Has Leech Seed for 4 more rounds.

Bushido:
HP: 95
Energy: 93%

Soltice: 95%

In order to escape the flaming towers, DD quickly moves behind a rock while Soltice runs to a ramp to get a better view.

Rocky is still soundly snoozing away, even with all of this calamity going on. I swear, something is wrong with that Pokemon. Meanwhile, the vines around it glow red and zap more energy from it, healing Bushido. The little mushroom decides to add insult to injury by launching off another Mega Drain. The attack devastates the rock snake and fully patches up the mushroom. However, the attack also shocks Rocky into waking up.

Shaking his head rapidly, Rocky immediately Hardens his body to cushion any possible blows. Just as well, because Shroomish rams at it with a.................... Focus Punch? Okay. I've seen worse. Anyways, even after using Harden, Rocky roars in pain as the mushroom collides with it and the vines zap it again, but quickly retaliates with a Rollout, repeatedly squishing the poor thing three times until Rocky misses the fourth time. Bushido panics and puts up a Safeguard, which is great for blocking status but does nothing against a rolling snake. When Rocky is done, the dreaded vines shock it once again.

Meanwhile, all of this commotion is causing wild Pokemon to appear and attack! Four Rattatas pop out, and they split up with two each attacking a Pokemon. Rocky and Bushido will have to get rid of these Pokemon if they want to continue

Rattatas: (significantly weaker)
HP: 25
Atk: ***
Def: **
Spe: 72

Moves: (25% chance of each being selected)

-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy

END TURN:

Rocky:

HP: 21
Def: ***** (+1) (+1 Defense)
Energy: 58%

Bushido:

HP: 80
Energy: 75%

Solstice: 95%

Both Pokemon are in the center of the arena, being attacked by Rattatas. Meanwhile, the columns of fire have disappeared. Solstice, go!

Bushido let's use the Rattata to our advantage! Hit them back with Drain Punch to heal some health! After that use Spore on Rocky!

Drain Punch both Rattata - Spore

I'll brace my self, Rocky, use Earthquake, then if the rattata arent dead, Earthquake again, if they are, use stone edge...get as close to shroomish as you can and I'm sorry to do this to you buddy...GO OUT WITH A BANG! EXPLOSION!!!!!

Doran: Braces himself for the earthquakes and explosion
Earthquake>>>Stone edge, earthquake if ratta arent defeated>>>Explosion

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Our Pokemon have no trouble eliminating the pesky Rattatas. Rocky shakes and thrashes the ground, creating a series of Earthquakes eliminating his two. Bushido does a clever thing and uses Drain Punch twice and fainting them (Rocky's Earthquake also hit these guys as well) and manages to patch himself as well. Unfortunately, Rocky decides to go kamikaze, curls up inside of a ball, sheds a single tear for his beloved yet cruel master, and EXPLODES. The blast wave damages Bushido and sends him crashing against a building, dealing more damage. The attack also affects our two trainers as well and knocks Solstice out of the ramp.

Bushido:

HP: 65
Energy: 59%

Doran Dragon, send out a Pokemon and issue your actions.

Doran Dragon: 87%
Solstice: 79%

Damn, that did less damage than I hoped, ok, Hoot-chan, its up to you!

I need you to start things off by confusing shroomish with a supersonic, then i want you to move in for the kill with two well struck pecks!

Supersonic>>>Peck>>>Peck

Bushido this is a pretty rough match-up but we can pull through! Start off with a Poisonpowder! Now use Double Team and make 3 clones and then chill.

Poisonpowder - Double Team 3 Clones - chill

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Before I start, what ability did you pick for Hoot-chan, Doran? (I assume its Insomnia)

Saying farewell to Rocky, Doran Dragon decides to send out Hoot-chan the Hoothoot! All pumped out and ready to go, let us have a look at Hoot-chan's statistics before we continue:

Hoothoot [Hoot-chan] (Female)
Nature: Modest

Type:

Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: ** (-)
SpA: ** (+)
Spe: 50

EC: 0/6
MC: 0/4
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Ability 1: Insomnia:(Innate)This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Ability 2: Keen Eye:(Innate)This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.
Dream World: Tinted Lens:(Innate)When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).

Attacks:

Level-up
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Foresight(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Peck(*)
Uproar(*)
Reflect(*)
Confusion(*)
Take Down(*)
Egg-learned
Supersonic(*)
Night Shade(*)
Mirror Move(*)
BW-TM
Psychic(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Toxic(*)

Hoot-chan is ready to avenge the death of its fallen companion! Hoot-chan gives Bushido an intimidating stare and screeches horribly, firing off a nasty Supersonic attack. Bushido, however, laughs as the attack misses and fails to hit him. He then retaliates by releasing a cloud of noxious PoisonPowder spores at the owl. Ironically, the attack also misses since Bushido is still feeling wobbly from Rocky's previous explosion. Hoot-chan now runs across the stadium, rapidly thursting her beak back and forth to Peck Bushido. Frantic, Bushido tries to dodge the attack by using Double Team and creating three clones. Unfortunately for him, Hoot-chan is a very lucky Pokemon and hits the real Shroomish on her first try, destroying the three clones. This was not in vain, however, as Bushido's Effect Spore ability activates, releasing a cloud of paralyzing spores. Feeling exhausted, Bushido tries his luck and chills out, hoping Hoot-chan would be too paralyzed to move. Once again, though, Hoot-chan is a very lucky Pokemon, and once again, jabs him with another Peck.

Oh wait, what's this? The earth starts to rumble, and boiling geysers erupt from the outskirts of the arena! It appears that there is a chance that the geysers will hit both Pokemon (and trainers as well!) the next round randomly with a chance to burn. Keep this in mind!

• Hoot-chan: Supersonic misses. Costs 4 energy.
  • Bushido: PoisonPowder misses. Costs 6 energy.
  • Bushido: DoubleTeam is used. Three clones were created, as well as a +1 evasion boost. Costs 12 energy (4 * 3 clones).
  • Hoot-chan: Peck (BP = 4) hits. Destroys all DoubleTeam clones and resets evasion. Costs 1 energy. Does 8.25 damage to Bushido, rounded down.
  • Effect Spore activates, paralyzing Hoot-chan with a 15% chance of paralysis every turn.
  • Hoot-chan: Peck hits. Costs 1 energy. Does 8.25 damage to Bushido, rounded down.
  • Bushido: Chills. Regains 12 energy.

END TURN:

Hoot-chan:

Energy: 94%

Bushido:

HP: 57
Energy: 53%

Bushido is at the far right of the arena. Hoot-chan is 5 feet in front. Some boiling geysers can be seen in the distance, and more and more are appearing as we speak! Solstice, go!

Bushido start us off with a fast Leech Seed, we need to keep the slow leech strategy up! If it misses try again, but if it hits then follow with a Drain Punch! Then try using Headbutt to knock Hoot-chan into a geyser! If he ever trys to use Hypnosis use Safeguard!

Leech Seed - Drain Punch/Leech Seed if first missed - Headbutt
Any move exchanged for Safeguard is Hypnosis is used.

Hoot-chan, with your speed, i need you to supersonic that shroomish again! That shroomish is so damn resiliant its not even funny! Use peck only if supersonic hits!

Supersonic till it hits>>>Peck>>>Peck

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bushido:

HP: 57

Hoot-chan:

The rumbling on the ground causes both Pokemon to sweat a little, but the match must continue on! Hoot-chan seems to be in pain from the paralysis, so Bushido takes the opportunity to launch a Leech Seed at her. The attack hits and the dreadful vines wrap themselves around Hoot-chan, zapping her. Unfortunately, the owl was planning for this to happen. Bushido had to get close up to her to prevent Leech Seed from missing, and this is where she fired off a powerful Supersonic at him. The mushroom cap starts to twirl and spin, and randomly Drain Punches the air, hoping to make contact. Luckily for him, the attack hits Hoot-chan square in the face, draining energy on top of the leech seed vines. Hoot-chan tries to retaliate, but can't due to paralysis. Oh wait, it gets better! A random geyser decides to at insult to injury by blowing up on Hoot-chan. Don't worry too much, Doran Dragon, because another geyser blasts Solstice out of the sky. Bushido looks a bit confused and tries to Headbutt Hoot-chan into the geyser, but the confusion makes it hurt itself and hitting the geyser. Feeling mad, Hoot-chan delivers a swift Peck for a critical hit. The attack lower's Bushido's confusion a bit. Oh yeah, Leech Seed. ZAP!

Bushido: Leech Seed on Hoot-chan. Costs 9 energy.
Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bushido. Bushido will be confused for 4 actions unless hit by strong (BP > 10) attacks. Costs 4 energy. Loses 3.3 HP to Bushido.
Bushido: Drain Punch on Hoot-chan. Does 8 damage, heals 4 HP. Costs 8 energy.
Hoot-chan: Full paralysis! Loses 3.3 HP to Bushido.
Random Event: A geyser hits Hoot-chan for 7 damage. Another hits Solstice for a 15% decrease in energy.
Bushido: Full confusion! Does 2.5 damage. Also lands himself into the geyser, another 7 damage.
Hoot-chan: Peck on Bushido. A critical hit! Does 15(?) damage. Costs 1 energy. Loses 3.3 HP to Bushido.

Bushido:

HP: 43

Hoot-chan:

HP: 75
Spe: 50 (12.5 due to paralysis)

Solstice: 64%

DoranDragon, you know what to do. There are no random events for this round, promise!

Ok, Hoot-chan, Peck the Shroomish this whole round! if it ever looses the confuse status, use supersonic!

Peck x3>>>If ever confused status is lost, use supersonic

Bushido lead off with a quick Double Team with four clones to throw off Hoot-chan, then launch a double Drain Punch!

Me: Ow, crap that was a tough geyser, I have to get better cover. That pile of rubble should work fine!

Bushido: Double Team (4 clones), Drain Punch, Drain Punch
Me: Get on top of rubble

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good Lord, Shroomish is dominating ASB. I'm gonna get one right now!

Bushido:
HP: 43

Hoot-chan:
Spe: 50 (12.5 due to paralysis)

Bushido's head is still ringing from Hoot-chan's previous Supersonic attack. He tries to throw her off by using Double Team, but ends up hitting himself instead. Hoot-chan is laughing uncontrollably at this, but is surprised when Bushido snaps out of confusion (also, the leech seed vines zap her out of laughter). She knows how annoying a Shroomish can be, with their fancy Leech Seeds and Spores and Drain Punches, and launches another Supersonic, confusing the poor thing for 4 rounds. Bushido was ready for this, however, and slams her with a Drain Punch, restoring even more energy. Brushing the attack off, she Pecks Bushido rather angrily, not because he punched a girl, but because the annoying vines zapped her again. Bushido tries to land another Drain Punch, but hits himself again. Meanwhile, Hoot-chan Pecks him again (poor guy), and the vines zap her one final time before falling off. Oh wait. What's that I hear? Yup, that's Bushido's Effect Spore ability going into effect! The spores render Hoot-chan asleep for 2 turns.

Bushido: Hits himself. Does 4 damage. Ends confusion.
Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bushido (4 rounds of confusion). Costs 4 energy. Leech Seed steals 3 HP.
Bushido: Drain Punch on Hoot-chan. Does 8 damage. Heals 4 HP. Costs 8 energy.
Hoot-chan: Peck on Bushido. Does 8.25 damage. Costs 1 energy. Leech Seed steals 3 HP.
Bushido: Hits himself. Does 4 damage.
Hoot-chan: Peck on Bushido. Does 8.25 damage. Costs 1 energy. Leech Seed steals 3 HP. Leech Seed is gone. Paralysis is gone. Sleeps.

END TURN:

Bushido:

Energy: 45%

Random event time! This time, more wild Pokemon! This time it will be one Koffing fighting each Pokemon (don't worry, they do not have Explosion/SelfDestruct.)

Koffing (lower HP)
Koffing
SpA: ***
Spe: 35

-Poison Gas
-Tackle
-Smog
-SmokeScreen
-Assurance

Solstice, go!

According to the data I did no damage to Hoot-chan during that exchange when I should have done 17 damage, just pointing it out.

Goshdarnit Koffing! Ok, best thing to do here is preserve your life, so use Leech Seed on the Koffing, and then use Leech Seed again on Hoot-chan! Then use Headbutt!

Leech Seed - Leech Seed - Headbutt

According to my data, my hoot-chan cant fall asleep with insomnia!

Ok Hoot-chan lets psychic till the koffing faints, supersonic the shroomish when it loses the confused status, and if there is still an open move peck the shroomish!

Psychic Koffing>>>Peck>>>Supersonic if confused status lost

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
According to my data, my hoot-chan cant fall asleep with insomnia!
According to the data I did no damage to Hoot-chan during that exchange when I should have done 17 damage, just pointing it out.
[FAIL]
*facepalm*
[/FAIL]

Bushido:
Energy: 45%

Hoot-chan:
HP: 58

*cough* Ugh, these Koffings are making me nauseous. Let's hope our two challengers can take on this menace. Hoot-chan is up first. Her eyes glow purple as she uses her Psychic powers to pick up Koffing-AC74-1 and slam it into a large rock. The attack, being super-effective and all, really hurts Koffing-AC74-1. More than usual, apparently, indicating a drop in Special Defense. Koffing-AC74-1 hates conflict (and secretly, is a bit of a coward), and tries to escape by smothering Hoot-chan in a Smokescreen and lowering her accuracy by 3 stages. Bushido, meanwhile, sees this as an opportunity to earn loads and loads of extra health. He tries to spit out a Leech Seed, but is feeling dizzy and hits himself. Now, unlike his brother, Koffing-LP-90-6 is cool. So what does it do when vines start to wrap around him? Take out a cigar and blow some Smog at Bushido, that's what.

Alright, back to Hoot-chan! Coughing haphazardly, she launches another Psychic at Koffing-AC74-1 dealing even more damage than the last time due to the defense drop. This attack apparently messed with Koffing-AC74-1's genetics and made it grew chest hair, because Koffing-AC74-1 is finally brave enough to attack Hoot-chan with Smog. The attack really doesn't do much to her, though. Meanwhile, Bushido fires off another Leech Seed at Koffing-LP-90-6, this time hitting its target. Koffing-LP-90-6, somewhat confused by this, shrugs and puffs its cigar again, blowing a Smog at Bushido. Bushido is still a young Pokemon, however, and this cigar smoke poisons it.

Hoot-chan is really having a bad day now. This floating puff-ball just won't die. What is this she doesn't even. Well, no use in complaining now, as Hoot-chan uses Psychic and finally forces Koffing-AC74-1 out of the battlefield. Bushido, feeling dizzy from the smoke, Headbutts Koffing-LP-90-6 and knocks the cigar from its mouth. Koffing-LP-90-6 is pretty annoyed by now and Tackles him. Oh yeah, Leech Seed. Zapity zapity zap.

Hoot-chan: Psychic on Koffing #1. Deals 13.5 damage. Costs 7 energy.
Koffing-AC74-1: Smokescreen on Hoot-chan. Lowers accuracy.
Bushido: Hits himself for 4 damage.
Koffing-LP-90-6: Smog on Bushido. Deals 10.5 damage (Bushido loses Confusion status).
Hoot-chan: Psychic on Koffing #1. Deals 15 damage. Costs 9 energy.
Koffing-AC74-1: Smog on Hoot-chan. Deals 7 damage.
Bushido: Leech Seed on Koffing #2. Costs 7 energy.
Koffing-LP-90-6: Smog on Bushido. Deals 10.5 damage. Poisons it. Loses 1 HP from Leech Seed.
Hoot-chan: Psychic on Koffing #1. KOs it. Costs 11 energy.
Bushido: Headbutt on Koffing #2. Deals 5 damage. Costs 5 energy. Loses 2 HP from Poison.
Koffing-LP-90-6: Tackle on Bushido. Deals 4 damage. Loses 1 HP from Leech Seed.

END TURN:

Bushido:

HP: 6
Energy: 34%

Hoot-chan:

HP: 51
Energy: 61%

Koffing-LP-90-6:
HP: 18
SpA: ***
Spe: 35

No random events this time, folks. Doran Dragon, go go go!

Ok, Lets chill till bushido is KOed, then lets take care of Solstice's second pokemon with a hypnosis, but if the koffing decides to take you on next just psychic it till it too is gone. if you still have an attack, supersonic on what ever pokemon is sent out.

Chill>>>Hypnosis, psychic if koffing turns on hoot-hoot>>>Supersonic

Ok Bushido we don't want an angry Koffing when we send in our next Poke! Let's go with Headbutt until the Koffing is down, and if you manage to stay alive just Headbutt Hoot-chan until you're KOd! Great job buddy!

Headbutt-Headbutt-Headbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)