ginganinja vs. Objection - 3v3 singles (Life's the ref)

3 vs 3 singles
DQ: 2 Days
Two uses of Recover/Rest type moves and 5 chills
Arena: Flat rolling plains. In the centre of the battlefield is a smallish lake where water pokemon can swim in.
Switch = KO
No items
One ability
Timmy: Hey! Matty! Get over here!

Matty: What? I was in the middle of my daily wank. What the hell is so important?!

Timmy: Look! Pokemon are gonna fight!

ginganinja will send out his pokemon first. Followed by Objection's along with Objection's attacks. Then ginganinja will put his attacks.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Right, lets give those wankers something to wank over

Azure!

Lets do this

Dragonair [Azure] (Female)

Nature: Mild (+1 * Special Attack, -1 * Defence)

I am using the ability Shed Skin

Dragonair, eh? OK then, I choose Frollo the Meditite!

Meditite (*) [Frollo] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Ability: Pure Power

Frollo, we've got our work cut out here. I can't tell what our opponent is going to do, so let's hope that we do the right thing here. First, I want you to Bulk Up to make your attacks more powerful and so you can weather any physical blows a little easier. Then, if the Dragonair uses Dragon Tail as its second action, Detect it and then follow up with an Ice Punch. If it uses Dragon Tail as its third action, Ice Punch and then Detect. If it uses Dragon Tail on both second and third actions, Bulk Up again and follow up with an Ice Punch. If, for some reason, Dragonair does not use Dragon Tail, just use Ice Punch both times.

So to clarify:
If Dragonair does not use Dragon Tail, do Bulk Up - Ice Punch - Ice Punch.
If Dragonair uses Dragon Tail in second action but not third, do Bulk Up - Detect - Ice Punch.
If Dragonair uses Dragon Tail in third action but not second, do Bulk Up - Ice Punch - Detect.
If Dragonair uses Dragon Tail in both second and third actions, do Bulk Up - Bulk Up - Ice Punch.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
o.k Azure lets nail this. Firstly I want you to Thunder Wave this chap. Bit of lightning should slow him down. Next um meet his Ice Punch with a full powered Fire Blast to melt the Ice off his arms. Then, follow up with a Dragon Tail to while he wastes a turn Detecting

Thunder Wave~Fire Blast (to block the Ice Punch)~ Dragon Tail

Dragonair [Azure] (Female)

Nature: Mild (+1 * Special Attack, -1 * Defence)

Type
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Dragonair

HP: 100
Atk: ***
Def: ** (-1)
SpA: **** (+1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 70

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Meditite (*) [Frollo] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: *** (+)
Def: **
SpA: * (-)
SpD: **
Spe: 60

Abilities:
Pure Power: (Innate) This Pokemon has immense inner strength, raising its Attack by **. If skill swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by *.

Round 1:

Matty: Eh... I was busy jacking off to Bar Rafaeli. Fuck you for interrupting me.

Timmy: But look Matty, it's a Dragonair and a Meditite going at it! The Meditite just got stronger with Bulk Up but the Dragonite paralyzed him with Thunder Wave!

Matty: And I care because?

Timmy: Because the Dragonite's cool but it's gonna lose! Look, the Meditite's gonna hit him with an Ice Punch!

Matty: Look, if I were the Dragonite, I'd just use Fire Blast to burn any STAB bonuses off of that Ice Punch. And it would do damage too. You're boring me.

Timmy: But that didn't happen and the Dragonite got hit hard! And now he's charging up a Dragon Tail.

Matty: You Detect that shit and the Dragonite is toast. Leave me alone. *walks into the house*

Scene: The pair are about 10 feet away from a small pond on top of a hill right now.

Meditite [Frollo] (M)
Nature: Adamant

Health: 75
Energy: 89%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +1 Def
Other: Paralyzed (25%)

Dragonair [Azure] (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Mild
Def: ** (-)
SpA: **** (+)

Health: 80
Energy: 81%
Boosts: None
Other: None

ginganinja will now go first.

ginganinja

o.k Azure lets be a bit more aggressive

Fire off and Aqua Tail at Medidite which should have the bonus of deflecting any Ice Attacks launched at you. Fire Blast is your next attack which again, should melt Meditite enough to prevent Ice attacks. Follow up with your Strongest attack, a Max Power Dragon Pulse

Aqua Tail~Fire Blast~Dragon Pulse

OK Frollo, this hasn't gone too well, so we need to change our strategy around a bit.

Calm Mind - Bulk Up - Ice Punch

Meditite [Frollo] (M)

Health: 75
Energy: 89%
Other: Paralyzed (20%)

Dragonair [Azure] (F)

Energy: 81%

Round 2:

Kayla: *walks out of another house and heads to the park since that's where Timmy is*

Timmy: Hey Kayla! Whatcha doing?

Kayla: Nothing much? You?

Timmy: Watching a Pokemon battle! You see that Meditite meditating? Well, he's got a Calm Mind.

Kayla: But that Dragonair is sneaking up on him! Mr. Meditite, look out!

Timmy: Shh, Kayla! He almost missed that Aqua Tail attack! And now he's slithering away but sending a Fire Blast at the Meditite!

Kayla: Oww that's going to hurt! Wait, why's that Meditite posing?

Timmy: He's not posing, he's buffing up his muscles? Can't you see?

Kayla: And now he's gonna punch the Dragona... wait, what happened? He suddenly stopped and fell over!

Timmy: Well, I think it was the paralysis that set in! And now the Dragonair is hitting him back hard with a Dragon Pulse! I wonder what's going to happen next!

Meditite [Frollo] (M)

Health: 39
Energy: 71%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +1 Def, +1 SpA, +1 SpD

Dragonair [Azure] (F)

Energy: 60%

It is now Objection's turn and fuck you for making me write at quarter to eight in the morning, Ginga.

Ice Punch - Ice Punch - Ice Punch - we've got to land at least one more on the Dragonair before going down! But if he should try using Fire Blast, change the action to Calm Mind the first time he uses it, and if he should try using Dragon Tail, change the action to Detect the first time he uses it.

ginganinja

Jesus thats a lot of subs

O.k Azure you are doing great

I want you to dodge that first Ice Punch with Extreme Speed even if that decreases the total damage output of ES. Follow up with a Fire Blast to melt that Ice Punch and then Dragon Tail to remove thoses boosts.

Evasive Extreme Speed~Fire Blast~Dragon Tail

Meditite [Frollo] (M)

Health: 39
Energy: 71%
Other: Paralyzed (15%)

Dragonair [Azure] (F)

Energy: 60%

Round 3:

Kayla: Timmy, where'd the Dragonair go?

Timmy: Well, I think he... wait that Meditite has closed his eyes and he's focusing... Ouch, that's a serious Ice Punch that he landed!

Kayla: But what happened?

Timmy: Well the Dragonair tried using Extremespeed to avoid the punch but the second he hit the Meditite, the Meditite struck back. I think the Dragonair's frozen solid in a block of ice!

Kayla: But didn't he just melt it with a Fire Blast? And I think it hit the Meditite too!

Timmy: He did but... Oh no, he's frozen again by another Ice Punch! And here's a third one! Aww man, that sucks.

Meditite [Frollo] (M)

Health: 15
Energy: 44%
Boosts: +1 Atk, +1 Def, +1 SpA, +1 SpD

Dragonair [Azure] (F)

Health: 26
Energy: 55%
Other: Frozen Solid

Ginga's turn. He got haxxed hard by the RNG.

OK, Life needed to update this because he got my actions wrong but it doesn't look like he's going to. Plus, I doubt I would win this anyway without unreasonable amounts of hax, so I hereby forfeit and give the win to ginganinja. We each get 2 trainer counters, and Azure the Dragonair and Frollo the Meditite each get 1 EC, MC and DC. Life gets nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)