Über usage and speed deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i dont know how to say this but when i made my team i got very upset for the first reason was that speed deoxys was banned and speed deoxys is not a über and thee second thing was that übers wasnt allowed but i saw a battle when they used kyogre(clic here for the battle http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkNe0s#p/a/u/0/Na6k0Hd9Cv0).

I want to get speed deoxys allowed and i want to know how i can use übers.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. Speed Deoxys is an uber, no use arguing that here.

2. Ubers are only banned on the OU and UU Ladders, if you want to use ubers go play on the Uber Ladder or just challenge people and use whatever the hell you want.

Yeah I know how you feel when i found out that Skymin was an uber I was upset because its states are resonable for the OU teir I just dont see the Uber in Skymin. Plus my shaymin has the best stats so it sucks i can't use it so i only do mix teir battles now.

Yeah... Both of those Pokémon (Deoxys-E and Skymin) were previously allowed in OU. They were shown to be so powerful they didn't allow for a balanced metagame. Thus, in a process way more well-thought-out than either of those posts, they were removed from the OU metagame.

You're not going to be able to get him back in OU unless you show that you are one of the best battlers (thus showing that you know a lot about Pokémon) and unless you can construct reasoned arguments for why they aren't unbalanced in OU. This means improving your English as well (I know it's not your first language, you're doing very well so far; JS809, you have no excuse. Christ).

My advice is wait for Gen V to come out; maybe that will change the metagame in a way that allows those Pokémon to be more balanced, much like DPP did with Celebi (nobody argues Celebi being in OU now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)