୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need anything in return, but feel free to add anything to the thread that I don't already have :]
Sure, lemme check.
I'd love to donate and help others out if I could.

Ooh, I'd like to donate a Timid Lure Ball Tentacool. It'll be part of one of my upcoming breed projects so once I get a flawless female I'd like to donate her. Hopefully that'll be in time for when Zubat is ready as Tentacruel is next on my list of breeds.

Well if they dont have to be flawless I can do lure ball mantine, friend ball yanma, lure ball tentacool, and moonball chatot.admittedly I didnt check the list for these. .also if you do want any of tgese but only want flawless I could breed them out pretty quickly....help me help you

Well if they dont have to be flawless I can do lure ball mantine, friend ball yanma, lure ball tentacool, and moonball chatot.admittedly I didnt check the list for these. .also if you do want any of tgese but only want flawless I could breed them out pretty quickly....help me help you
I'll take the Lure Ball Mantine and Moonball Chatot then since Lady Valkyrie said she'll give me a Lure Ball Tentacool already. You mind breeding them for me with flawless spreads? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)