☆ {•●● sayaendou ●●•} ☆ \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ [DO NOT POST!] Currently only using this thread for personal reference

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh shoot, I just noticed you have Komodo's Ditto lol. Can you CMT for that as well?
Lolol sure :> May I have, from your redis section:

Syberia's Milotic
Modest 252 sp atk / 252 speed / 6 hp
31/x/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass 70)

:'D And would you mind cloning two copies of the ditto and trading them back? I keep breeding with it but it's going to keep leveling up if I do *A*;

@Icepwned: Yee, I don't think I need any of those at the moment. ;x Sorryy

hey rona you ready to do our trade?
and btw would you happen to still have the magikarp i gave you UT? i forgot to keep a copy of it.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
hey rona you ready to do our trade?
and btw would you happen to still have the magikarp i gave you UT? i forgot to keep a copy of it.
Not home yet, dad's coming to pick me up in half an hour *_* I'm two hours from home though, so I'll still probably be home by 6:30 at earliest ;A;

Sure, Darkprophet's, right? Yeah, it's still snug in my secret hoard box *_* I'll trade it to you tonight so you can clone it~

i want your Porygon 2 i can offer Blissy with s-toss and iv 31/x/31/x/31/x she is ev train or shiny Gyarados with iv 31/31/22/x/28/31 is are ev train.. you want?

Not home yet, dad's coming to pick me up in half an hour *_* I'm two hours from home though, so I'll still probably be home by 6:30 at earliest ;A;

Sure, Darkprophet's, right? Yeah, it's still snug in my secret hoard box *_* I'll trade it to you tonight so you can clone it~

kk then just PM me or post in my thread when you can trade.
and thanks =] ill be sure to get you another copy right back.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
kk then just PM me or post in my thread when you can trade.
and thanks =] ill be sure to get you another copy right back.
Alright, sure ;D See you then!

@RonGl: Ah, I don't need any of those, sorry ;x
In the future, could you type with a bit more punctuation and/or better grammar/spelling when asking, though? Thanks~ ;>

Oh, I just found a couple pokes that I had forgotten to add to the list. Are you interested in either:
Infernape 29/31/29/13/31/31
Jolly
291/307/176/203/178/346
Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Or:

Vaporeon (lvl 49) 31/ x / 31/ 30 / 31/ 31
224/68/119/217/113/92
Bold
Evs 188 Hp/ 252 Def/ 68 Spd
Hidden Power Electric

?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I am officially HOME! YEE.

And I just got a new phone *_*
But before I program it, I'll do my trades :V

Alright klock, I'll be on if you're on. xDD I have to add everyone else's friend codes first.

@jlizard: hi :'D Can you nickname any of those?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks, klock x) You rock.
lul rhyme

@KoG: Alright, sure (:
Can you clone, though? I don't have an extra copy ;A;

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ah, well I have an extra Metagross, want to do Metagross for Mew first then? ;> I'll ask someone to help me clone Latios and Tyranitar later.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Bah, you went and backtraded? ): Uncoooool.
Would you need a Syb+Lexite's Swampert, Conan's Donphan, or Kursed's Garchomp?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Nope ;( It's okay, you can cancel the trade if you want, I'm kind of dependent on my traders being able to clone, and I don't know anyone on who'd help at the moment.

@jlizard: alright :> I'll add your FC and get on.
A copy of smeargle and ditto for your mareep, yes? :>
Could you give me back a smeargle and a ditto?

-edit: actually, I'll take that infernape if you could clone me two copies Negator's of Latios, (and clone one for yourself too) jlizard :'D

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
yeah, for sure I'll do it. Latios or Latias, does it matter, or...?
Latios ;D

I'll trade you the three, just bring infernape and mareep, and then I'll leave and you clone, then I'll bring back four trade fodders for one ditto, one smeargle, and two latios back *_* Sound good?

You should put your FC in your signature/make a trade thread, I don't have your FC ;x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)