♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gl with your thread. Just warning you, that Darmantitan came from hacked parents, as Darumaka was never released for Dream World :/
Also, you can't semi-redis shinies you didn't get yourself (only the original breeder can decide that. E.g it will either be full redis forever, or non-redis forever) unless you SV hatching them yourself :P
Ok thanks for pointing it out, will remove Darmanitan from my list. And about the Semi-Redis Shinies I didn't know and I think I will make them Full-Redis.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Ok thanks for pointing it out, will remove Darmanitan from my list. And about the Semi-Redis Shinies I didn't know and I think I will make them Full-Redis.
Kay :D
While I'm at it, CMT for the Pokeball Viv?

Thread updated with the Apricorn / Dream Ball Breedables section. Banner added. Some other sections created but still have to update.

Bold | Electrum | 51422 | Magic Guard | lvl 131/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | FemaleMiracle Eye | Roost | Psycho Shift | Stored Power
Timid | Lukas | 06527 | Blaze | lvl 2531/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 6 SpDef | Female (12,5%)Extrasensory | Counter | Flame Burst
And i ment to say marrep

Bold | Electrum | 51422 | Magic Guard | lvl 131/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | FemaleMiracle Eye | Roost | Psycho Shift | Stored Power
Timid | Lukas | 06527 | Blaze | lvl 2531/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 6 SpDef | Female (12,5%)Extrasensory | Counter | Flame Burst
And i ment to say marrep
I can offer your Dive Ball Squirtle for my Premier Ball Sigilyph. Is the Squirtle female btw ?
EDIT: I also forgot to ask : is Squirtle KB ?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You've updated your thread since last night (or I just missed it xD).

If you have any Mr. Mime (or Mime Jr.) with those egg moves (gender, IVs, ball, nature don't matter) I'll take that for your choice of Pichu/Cleffa/Chikorita. :)

You've updated your thread since last night (or I just missed it xD).

If you have any Mr. Mime (or Mime Jr.) with those egg moves (gender, IVs, ball, nature don't matter) I'll take that for your choice of Pichu/Cleffa/Chikorita. :)
Ok I can breed you one quickly. Hmm difficult choice ^^ Go for Pichu ( I really like the nickname :p ). I will PM you when I bred a Mr. Mime.

I'm very interested in your shiny hp manectric. Would you trade it for either a shiny zoroark naive 6iv with illusion, or a shiny 31-31-31-x-31-31 adamant Diggersby with huge power?

thanks

I'm very interested in your shiny hp manectric. Would you trade it for either a shiny zoroark naive 6iv with illusion, or a shiny 31-31-31-x-31-31 adamant Diggersby with huge power?

thanks
Sorry have them both even if they are not listed as Zoroark is in an illegal ball and as Diggersby still need ev training.

Sorry have them both even if they are not listed as Zoroark is in an illegal ball and as Diggersby still need ev training.
Thats ok no worries. One last thing i could offer (as I'm desperate for manectric :P) is a shiny jolly darmanitan 6iv with sheer force?

Hello. Im interested on your modest Xerneas and Yvetal. I don't have a trading thread, but I have this doc of my shinys, let me kkow if you are interested in something, I can trade the "Not for trade ones" if you want. Also, I have all the HP dittos, a 0speed ditto (31 everything else) a 0speed0atk ditto, and 0ivs on everything ditto (just for the lols).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-Pf7WYAHTyQA0i_T5PtM028PmkEExC3dE_E69jTh6g/edit#gid=0
Unfortunately, I can't open your list, Idk why :/ Can you give me another link or a screenshot ? Anyway I like your Ditto collection and I may need these ones : HP Fire, HP Ice, HP Fighting, HP Ground, and Trick Room one. But as I can get them for free, I would prefer to see your shinies before, would you have some lvl 1 Shiny in matching ball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)