1 april

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
faked a text from aqa to my mate saying he couldn't be entered for his a-level examinations on behavioural grounds.

Had an assessment due. Went in to class. Didn't hand mine in. Was getting yelled at and as soon as she finished I whipped it out and yelled APRIL FOOLS and the class burst out laughing.

taped tampons to my friend on the spot of the back you can't reach

covered my sister's door with tape (sticky part on the side of her room) and called her over

Went to school, pretended my dog had died, cried a lot, then went 'April Fools' and ran away before my older friends could murder me...LOL getting gawky people to exhibit sympathy is fun...also, pretended I'd done non eof my homework then took it out for my teacher after I got told off (after 12 PM as well). But that was a bad idea; getting the full treatment isn't exactly joyous.

Absol fucking lutely NOTHING. Apparently my school decided to call a day off on complete unrelated grounds, and there goes the half day of opportunities for general dickery and assholery.

Made Wi-Fi disappear with cookie, mingot, and Lee. Fell ill a few days before so I couldn't be assed to do anything irl.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
it was my sister's birthday, i didn't really pull any pranks though

yes, seriously

pulled the motor out of my cousins truck and layed every single little piece out on his hood with a note saying "free engine repair"

Absol fucking lutely NOTHING. Apparently my school decided to call a day off on complete unrelated grounds, and there goes the half day of opportunities for general dickery and assholery.
Yeah and my mom was having MC so I couldn't sneak play or fap :(
No fucking April Fool's trolling and festivities, fuck this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)