NOC 13P Role Madness Mafia - Game Ended, Mafia Win

we definitely poured a winnable game down the drain on this one. unfortunately i had another good game but from the graveyard. i laid off my psy scum read because i felt bad when he said he didn't really want to play. but it was p clear to me after the realiti vote that he was more than likely mafia based off his voting pattern and everything after kinda confirmed it for me. i dont blame tiger for not getting there he played super solidly and got no help from well, you can guess..

look man i always own up to my faults (to an excess imo) and u know I'll take some blame for the realiti vote because I really should've circled the wagons and got the towns to vote. i just forgot about deadline until that night and it was really too late alas. I blame HH for living in a LAME part of the world where I am not living in.

i dont think i need to rehash certain things but yea that realiti vote was probably was one of the worst plays of all time i'm seriously not joking. can anyone name a worse play? oh yeah, i guess there's self voting in lylo as town. we can put voting off the vig who killed a mafia right below that. definitely no connection between those two things yep.

i suppose i could find some peace if i just understood why like just some semi coherent reason why. what is the point of putting all this effort in and then getting to the final stage of the game and being like "YEA I AM OK LOSING TO YOU" without even trying. i guess there's better than self voting so progress!

i'm not that mad but i'm also mad. can i just get a win PLEASE

quit being a smart alec dude. you're spoiling these games for other people and you have no remorse for it. whatever goodwill you built up in the games I missed you have completely burned imo and I really don't think you should be involved in any future games on this forum and others might disagree with me but that's how I see it

quit being a smart alec dude. you're spoiling these games for other people and you have no remorse for it. whatever goodwill you built up in the games I missed you have completely burned imo and I really don't think you should be involved in any future games on this forum and others might disagree with me but that's how I see it
out of all the times to post this why did it have to be while I was enjoying resheeting joat
1702936973758.png

There were so many better times to do that, such as before I started the sheet or like 2 hours later when I'd be at home, able to drown out the sour taste left in my mouth and/or sorrows with root beer.

this is exactly what I mean. you constantly demonstrate that you're just here to mess with people and be facetious and when people engage with you on a serious level you completely ignore it. I wont share a community with someone whose purpose in it is mean spirited ruining the fun for everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)