2 guys, no girl and a Poké place

Hey!
Interrested in both tyrunt and binnacle.

I can offer adamant drillbur, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability of choice, including DW, let me know if interrested.

CMT. Looking for:
Pokémon: Marill
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Male please

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male Bold Squirtle when you have it (OR flawless Timid Staryu).
Offering: flawless Jolly infiltrator Zubat with egg moves.

Just let me know when you have stock.

Last edited:
Hey!
Interrested in both tyrunt and binnacle.

I can offer adamant drillbur, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability of choice, including DW, let me know if interrested.
I'm kinda interested in this, but I'll let Kalim look at this as well, since you're also interested in one of his, and we'll get back to you.

Looking for: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male Bold Squirtle when you have it (OR flawless Timid Staryu).
Offering: flawless Jolly infiltrator Zubat with egg moves.

Just let me know when you have stock.
Will not have the Staryu, but I just started breeding 5/5 Squirtle, so I will PM you as soon as I get a male.

CMT. Looking for:
Pokémon: Marill
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
Male please
I'm interested in clear body calm Tentacool

Yes adamant is all I can offer sorry. Whcich ability is it you want, sand rush or mold breaker? I have sand rush in stock, and can have a mold breaker in 15 mins or so

Yes adamant is all I can offer sorry. Whcich ability is it you want, sand rush or mold breaker? I have sand rush in stock, and can have a mold breaker in 15 mins or so
I'll take Mold Breaker. PM when you're ready. I'll be on most of the day.

Hey, would you trade your 4 IV Squirtle for my 5 IV Modest Squirtle 31/xx/31/31/31/31?
It has aura sphere & dragon pulse.
? Did you just want one b/c it's Bold? It's an odd trade.
I'm honestly more interested in other spitbacks. I have a modest Squirtle, it's what I used to get these bold ones.

first of all I know you play mysterious and aloof just to avoid getting hurt. And I know you have reasons for not wanting talk about your past. I want you to know that I don't care about any of that stuff. Because I'm in lesbians with you.... anyways would you do adamant drillbure 31/31/31/x/31/31 or modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 for a marril?

first of all I know you play mysterious and aloof just to avoid getting hurt. And I know you have reasons for not wanting talk about your past. I want you to know that I don't care about any of that stuff. Because I'm in lesbians with you.... anyways would you do adamant drillbure 31/31/31/x/31/31 or modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 for a marril?
Drilbur: no
Cleffa: yes
Reference: Hell yes

? Did you just want one b/c it's Bold? It's an odd trade.
I'm honestly more interested in other spitbacks. I have a modest Squirtle, it's what I used to get these bold ones.
Yeah, I'm looking for bold one's atm. Well I've got a few female technician Scythers with different 4 IV spreads (xx in spAtk).
I've also got hasty Protean Froakies 31/31/xx/31/31/31.

I'm kinda interested in this, but I'll let Kalim look at this as well, since you're also interested in one of his, and we'll get back to you.

Will not have the Staryu, but I just started breeding 5/5 Squirtle, so I will PM you as soon as I get a male.

I'm interested in clear body calm Tentacool
Alright. Can you trade now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)