2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So proud of the performance by Norwich, for the first time this season I have truly enjoyed watching Norwich play. For once we showed attacking fight and passion. If we play like this against in the next couple of matches we might have a chance.

tml I think you underated Adams, just because he is u18's manager doesn't mean he's bad. After all he won us the FA youth cup.

Reactions: HBK
brendan no more Sakho pls. he is a disaster when pressed.

not a pretty win but job done i guess.

I genuinely believe the title is a lost cause so congratulations to Nosferalto, tml and all the other Liverpool fans.
The only thing guaranteed for now is automatic CL qualification!

The only thing guaranteed for now is automatic CL qualification!
tbh you're right. should not be saying until it's 100% certain. but in all fairness, you do deserve the title.
we do not deserve it. we have been playing awful football this season, whereas you have been playing great and a team that can't beat sunderland and west ham at home does not deserve it.

All the top teams got injuries to key players but none more so than Arsenal. For me, had Walcott, Ramsey and Ozil not been injured for prolonged periods of time, they would be up there challenging for the title at the moment. How pathetic are those fans wanting Wenger to leave.

tml, agger > sakho vs chelsea? I hope Brendan makes this change.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Wow, never thought that a day such as this would ever come, when I enjoyed watching Everton more than I do watching Arsenal. A part of me's hoping that they qualify for Champions League as I'm curious to see how well they'll do in Europe.

Thoughts on baggies vs man city? IMO baggies will thrash them
I think Man city will be the ones to thrash them especially if Pepe Mel insists on playing this high intensity, attacking and pressing game that the West brom players are not accustomed to play. I would have been much more confident if they went there sat deep and hit City on counter. It looks like they will try to match them, which will be extremely naive from Mel.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Call me crazy, but if Lverpool lose to Palace and City lose to Everton..........!

Edit: Assuming, of course, that we win at Anfield which, again, is crazyyyyy.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
fuck sake just as scum have an awful season i can't enjoy it properly because we decide to copy them

stay moyes stay! Not a pretty win yesterday, we looked nervy, but praise to skertel for being tall enough to save us! Hope we have sturridge back for Chelsea. When we went 2-0 up we should have gone up and scored 5, but we sat back and considered the game one and it nearly cost us. Also whickam is pretty much been our 12th player this week, I hope Sunderland stay up now

All sources point to Moyes being sacked tomorrow, hopefully my bet comes in nice and quick and also Kagawa is apparently staying. Which all points to one thing: KLOPP IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)