2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
olympiacos just beat the 7th best team in england. No big deal.

Also Kagawa came on and in that little time played better than rooney and looked like a #10 with nice movement along with little intricate passes.

Moyes: "It isn’t always the best teams that get to the final, Liverpool in 2005 gives us hope"

except we had benitez as our manager not david fucking moyes

If anything, Chelsea 2012 should give them hope. A totally clueless and inexperienced manager along with some shit players such as Jose fucking BOSINGWA. WE WON THE UCL WITH THIS GUY. FFS.

If anything, Chelsea 2012 should give them hope. A totally clueless and inexperienced manager along with some shit players such as Jose fucking BOSINGWA. WE WON THE UCL WITH THIS GUY. FFS.
United can't defend to save their lives.

Edit: I just realized that no british team has scored as of yet. LoL

Keane was spot on in the post match analysis.
He said:
"I think we have been brainwashed by the idea that Premier League is the best league in the world. Nonsense."

"It’s the best brand, but we have seen over the last few weeks with a lot of the English teams struggling that these teams have fallen behind the top teams in Europe, and United in particular."

Tom Cleverley called up to England lol... Gareth Barry deserves a spot to be fair. Been very consistent. Oh well, I'm not English so I do not care. Will be fun to see England lose to Costa Rica in Brazil :)

even worse... James Milner.. urgh
No he is not worse. Stop blindly defending Man utd players.

James Milner is a very hard worker and most importantly assumes responsibility on the pitch. Cleverley is a spineless coward who strategically makes runs in order not to receive the ball from his team mates. Milner doesn't hide, he is always available to collect the ball, he runs with the ball and tracks back. He is not the most creative with his passing but he is still a very useful player to have in your squad unlike the nothing player that is Tom Cleverley

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Great performance by the team tonight, especially that of Hazard and Schurrle. The kind of clinical finishing that Schurrle displayed tonight is something that Chelsea really needs and may well be the only thing standing between them and the Premier League crown.

That headbutt from Pardew was fantastic. People might say that it was a disgrace or whatever but it adds spice and gives us something to talk about.
MORE!!!!

oh and being 4 points clear of arsenal is neat.

My god this is worst than the RealM game for Schalke. At least they had some time with the ball in the realm game but against bayern atm they can only dream of having the ball.

...and then you get a couple of chances then you have to deal with the best keeper in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)