Pretty Crystals! Elevator music vs Toasttyrant, with +1 Glacier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHALLENGING ELEVATOR MUSIC! HOO-AH!

2 vs. 2 Doubles (1 FE, 1 NFE)
1 Day DQ
Arena: Crystal Catacombs
accepting

abilities: all
items: nop

also no chills/recoveries

Dear Glacier,

You have been summoned for referee duty, seeing as you have avoided all contact with the battling network for almost two months. get your frosty ass out there and stop being lazy, or i'll confiscate your pokemon.

Sincerely,
Deck Knight

i sat the letter down, the rolled my eyes. always with the threats. i finished the (insert beverage here) in my mug and headed out the door, the pokeball to Gavin in my left hand and the directions to the battle ground in the other.

"This is so much better than the Arena" i said in awe, staring at the many crystalline structures coating the damp cavern. I was in some sort of catacombs, and inside i for some reason felt the urge to own a flying bison and a lemur. weird. shaking the reference off i walked casually over to the two figures making the only noise in the otherwise serene area.

"You're pokemon suck! they arent red!" the kid on the left bellowed out in a pre-puberty voice, and crumbs for some form of toast fell from his mouth. the kid on the right gave a smirk. "i Have jesus, mother trucker. hop off." i quickly stopped the argument from going any further by pulling the two apart. when i did though i heard a strange tune. i turned to the kid who boasted he was harboring Christ. the tune was coming from his ear buds, stuck favorably into his ears. Elevator music? well thats odd. well whatever.

"Get in position guys," i told them both, and without further ado, the battle began!

ToastTyrant13
Cacturne (*)
Chlora (F)
Nature: Naughty (+1 to Attack, -1 to Special Defense)​

Type: Grass / Dark
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.​

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 55
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17​

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5​

Abilities:
Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Water Absorb (DW): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.​

Attacks
Poison Sting(*)
Leer(*)
Absorb(*)
Growth(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Pin Missile(*)
Ingrain(*)
Disable(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Worry Seed(*)
Double Team(*)
Payback(*)
Swords Dance(*)
~~~~~~~~~
Hidden Power Ice 7
Sucker Punch
Poison Jab
Toxic
Sandstorm
Revenge
Magic Coat​

Total Moves: 21

Bolderdash(*)
Tourmali(U)​

Nature: Modest (+1 Rank to Special Attack, -1 Rank to Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.​

Abilities: Levitate, Technician
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW LOCKED): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)​

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 ( - )
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 ( + )
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 110
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16​

EC: 4/9
DC: 5/5​

Attacks
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Paleo Wave
Earth Power
Metal Sound​

Flamethrower
Hidden Power Fighting 6
Shadow Ball
~~~~~~~
Heat Wave
Sandstorm
Double Team
Toxic
Ancient Power
Substitute​

Total Attacks: 19

Elevator Music

Togetic [Togechikku] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16
Total Moves: 46

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow
Safeguard
Baton Pass
After You

Nasty Plot
Psycho Shift
Extrasensory
Morning Sun
Foresight
Future Sight

Zap Cannon
Detect
Water Pulse
Endure
Silver Wind
Mud-Slap
Protect
Flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Light Screen
Reflect
Psyshock
Telekinesis
Swagger

Tri Attack
Counter
Magic Coat
Softboiled
Uproar
Body Slam
Mimic
Ominous Wind
Heal Bell

Revenankh [] M
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ghost/Fighting
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Mummy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When struck by an opponent's contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 56 (65 /1.15) (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20
Total Moves: 19

DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch
Revenge
Power Whip
Hammer Arm
Moonlight

Shadow Sneak
Curse
Drain Punch

Toxic
Protect
Rest
Bulk Up
Torment

Toast summons pokemon
Elevator music summons pokemon
Elevator music issues attacks
Toast issues attacks

Good luck fellas

and since its 2vs2 doubles, elevator just go with the attacks

K, let's go!!

Revenankh: Hammer Arm (Bolderdash) ~ Drain Punch (Bolderdash) ~ Drain Punch (Bolderdash)
IF (Bolderdash uses Substitute a1) THEN (change actions to Arm Thrust (Bolderdash) ~ Arm Thrust (Bolderdash) ~ Drain Punch (Bolderdash))

Togetic: Thunder Wave (Bolderdash) ~ Light Screen ~ Silver Wind (Cacturne)
IF (Bolderdash uses Substitute a1) THEN (change actions to Encore (Bolderdash) ~ Silver Wind (Cacturne) ~ Silver Wind (Cacturne))

Bolderdash: Double Team (4 Clones) -> Ancient Power (Togetic) -> Disable (Rev's Drain Punch)

Cacturne: Worry Seed (Revenankh) -> Sandstorm -> Revenge (Togetic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)