Battle Maison Discussion & Records

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Been flipping through the thread for some random shit I might do in the limited time we have left pre-SM, and noticed several Triples streaks that had insufficient proof or were just not noticed in time. In my effort to bloat the Triples leaderboard as much as possible, I'll be trying to get in touch with several folks to see if they still have replays or photos available, so that we can get them on said leaderboard ASAP. The tabbed list below will be updated as I keep revisiting more of the thread:
Just note that people sometimes ask me not to post or even to remove some of their streaks, which can explain certain absences. But I appreciate your zeal, as I do miss things.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Actually, that's part of the reason I'm taking this up: none of these misses & possible removals/omissions can be pinned on you, as all of these so far were posted during the un-modded period of this thread, as well as the E.E. (Eppie Epoch). I wouldn't be surprised if I find nothing past the point where you took the reins here.

EDIT: Aaaaaannnndddddd, as I say that, I found one. Oh well.
Barely underway with a double shift at work, and for some reason these forums are accessible here for once, so I'll probably be finishing this up at some point tonight.
EDIT 2: Got it, that should be everyone, will be contacting the parties in question soon.
In addition to the above listing, there are piles of ongoing streaks that we have never gotten any final updates on, but sussing through those would take ages. For the time being, I was mainly wondering whatever happened to THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, and THIS.

Last edited:
Didn't expect to post here again so soon or even at all, but I want to help and support Smuckem so here we go. I haven't battled in the Maison at all since my last post so there won't be anything that's new for me, but I suppose parts of this will be new for everyone else.

Anyway, what I have is some short and simple information about my Triple streaks on X and Y. It won't be long, just some short summaries showing the teams and the losses. I have posted the details for the teams earlier, which was back when I posted the info for all my X/Y Maison teams. But I haven't posted the full details of one of these streaks since it wasn't finished back then, and I didn't want to post the full details about it afterwards. But I'll do so now.

X:

I used this team by Eppie.

Talonflame (M) @ Expert Belt ** Wonder Flare
Ability: Gale Wings
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

Blastoise (M) @ Blastoisnite ** Tenacity
Ability: Torrent -> Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Sp.att / 252 Spd
Nature: Modest
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere
- Protect

Greninja (M) @ Focus Sash ** Waterwalk
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Mat Block

Rotom-W @ Wide Lens ** Cleaner
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp.att / 6 Sp.def / 252 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Togekiss (M) @ Choice Scarf ** Mystery Cure
Ability: Serene Grace
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Flamethrower
- Dazzling Gleam

Garchomp (M) @ Life Orb ** Chain Chomp
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Att / 252 Speed
Nature: Jolly
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Protect

Streak: 204

Loss battle: RF7W-WWWW-WWW7-9ZD2

I don't remember the loss battle in complete detail but it involved some things this team doesn't like, most notably Luxray and Lanturn. As well as some stupid decisions from my side, and a bit of hax too, I believe. This battle also taught me that "Automatic Center" was a thing that existed as I had never experienced it before. I don't find this streak very noteworthy, but it was the only one that got me past 200 on X, and that happened on the first try too, so that's at least something. Checked the game today and I didn't have any battle videos saved apart from the loss and my battle against Dana.

Y:

Here, I used this team by ~Mercury~

Gyarados (M) @ Lum Berry ** Ultramarine
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Att / 4 Def / 4 Sp.def / 150 Spd
- Waterfall
- Return
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Manectric (M) @ Manectite ** Oculus
Ability: Lightningrod -> Intimidate
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Sp.att / 238 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Protect

Talonflame (M) @ Sky Plate ** Wonderweaver
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Att / 6 Sp.def
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Tailwind
- Protect

Swampert (M) @ Assault Vest ** Escalate
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Att / 4 Def / 44 Sp.def / 86 Spd
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Avalanche

Aegislash (M) @ Weakness Policy ** Life Return
Ability: Stance Change
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Att / 6 Sp.def
Nature: Brave
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield

Hydreigon (F) @ Life Orb ** Kite Runner
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Streak: 863
Loss battle: HQ8W-WWWW-WW5X-QWXB
Bonus Video: Battle #253: MD4G-WWWW-WWW9-TTZN

I uploaded the battle video today, but this streak originally ended in late November 2014. Back then, I had planned to keep going until I either got to 1200 in a row or lost, and the latter ended up happening first. I don't remember the loss battle in full detail and didn't feel like watching it now, but I know it was against a legendary team, and I lost due to severe misplay and bad matchups. I have a bunch of other battle videos saved from this streak and upon checking my game today, I found that I had uploaded one of them long ago. The video is Battle #253, I don't remember it exactly but I believe it involves the opponent failing with Trick Room in a rather hilarious way. I have a few other battle videos from this streak saved, but most of them aren't uploaded, only my battle against Dana.

That's all regarding that. I don't want either of these streaks to be added to the leaderboard. The reason being that I did not create either team on my own, and I don't want to get on the leaderboard with teams I did not create myself. I know there have been discussions about this at various places earlier in this thread and after reading some of them, I found myself not wanting to get on the leaderboard unless I had created the team myself. Which is why I want my Triple streak on Omega Ruby on the leaderboard but not these two. I can't take full credit for my Omega Ruby team either but I did create a large part of it myself which is more than what I did for the two teams above. This is just how I feel though, I don't mind others getting on the leaderboard with a team made by another user if they have the approval of the original user and the thread veterans. For example, I'm very impressed by Josh C. and his recent streak with Dragonite / Aegislash / Greninja, I think it's really well done. Not sure if I managed to explain myself properly but that's the way I feel.

Hey.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm actually working on my Battle Institute scores and I had a few questions:

1) Very simple one. What Pokemons would you suggest me to use? I've already thought about Kangashkan-Mega and Gengar-Mega as for simple, so I'm mostly looking for a doubles core. A couple things you need to know:

- I can't use legendaries (of course), aswell as ORAS Megas since I'm playing on Y.
- They need to be very offensive, but without any setup if possible, because the number of turns matters in the final score.
- It would also be better if they don't need to hold a life orb or to use attacks which have a recoil, since HP left also matter.
- As for simple, I just need ONE Pokémon, or a VoltTurn core, so that I'm able to attack the opponent at every turn.
- As for doubles, it can be a mixed or a bulky offense core as long as it's efficient. But really, the more offensive it is, the better it is.
- Also, don't forget that you're facing CPUs, which allows to do things you wouldn't make against human players :P

2) I know that the HP left matter, but I don't know how... Is it the proportion of HP left (meaning that 136 EVs in both defenses > 252 in HP (otherwise, both are basically the same if I'm not mistaken)) or is it REALLY the amount of HP left (meaning that 252 EVs in HP > 136 in both defenses and that having a Blissey or so would also give a small advantage)?

3) I'm not sure of the proper EV spread for Kangashkan-Mega. Would it be better to invest in its bulk (depending of question 2) or in its speed?

4) Still about Kangashkan-Mega: is Return viable on console? Let's say a friend gives me a Kangashkan-Mega with 255 happiness. Return is its stronger STAB, but wouldn't it be losing power since it depends of the Pokemon's happiness? I mean, can it fall down?

(sorry if my questions suck)

Well, I think that's it. Thanks in advance! :D

Also, don't forget that Mario Kart > Pokémon :pimp:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm actually working on my Battle Institute scores and I had a few questions:

1) Very simple one. What Pokemons would you suggest me to use? I've already thought about Kangashkan-Mega and Gengar-Mega as for simple, so I'm mostly looking for a doubles core. A couple things you need to know:

- I can't use legendaries (of course), aswell as ORAS Megas since I'm playing on Y.
- They need to be very offensive, but without any setup if possible, because the number of turns matters in the final score.
- It would also be better if they don't need to hold a life orb or to use attacks which have a recoil, since HP left also matter.
- As for simple, I just need ONE Pokémon, or a VoltTurn core, so that I'm able to attack the opponent at every turn.
- As for doubles, it can be a mixed or a bulky offense core as long as it's efficient. But really, the more offensive it is, the better it is.
- Also, don't forget that you're facing CPUs, which allows to do things you wouldn't make against human players :P

2) I know that the HP left matter, but I don't know how... Is it the proportion of HP left (meaning that 136 EVs in both defenses > 252 in HP (otherwise, both are basically the same if I'm not mistaken)) or is it REALLY the amount of HP left (meaning that 252 EVs in HP > 136 in both defenses and that having a Blissey or so would also give a small advantage)?

3) I'm not sure of the proper EV spread for Kangashkan-Mega. Would it be better to invest in its bulk (depending of question 2) or in its speed?

4) Still about Kangashkan-Mega: is Return viable on console? Let's say a friend gives me a Kangashkan-Mega with 255 happiness. Return is its stronger STAB, but wouldn't it be losing power since it depends of the Pokemon's happiness? I mean, can it fall down?

(sorry if my questions suck)

Well, I think that's it. Thanks in advance! :D

Also, don't forget that Mario Kart > Pokémon :pimp:
I moved your post to here; the Battle Maison Discussion thread. The first page has a leaderboard with links to team write ups and resources so use those. The Battle Spot forum is for discussion on the online player-vs-player ladders.

(I also like Mario Kart)

Hi! In all my years of Pokemon (since 2003) I've finally beaten a Battle Frontier/Tower/Subway boss. Just managed a 50 streak in ORAS Super Doubles with a team of pokes I like, and wanted to share it here!

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Serperior @ Lum Berry
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Glare
- Protect

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Moltres @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Protect

I used a Scizor in place of Serperior initially, but often got walled by Waters and Lightning leads. Lost at 42 against Encore Raichu. Serperior handles the waters well and resists electrics, while giving the team some good momentum (unless Leaf Storm misses!).

No. 45: 4PWG-WWWW-WW5X-UNVE
Got really lucky with this. 2v2 situation with Politoed/Swampert against Venusaur/Archeops and the AI made some silly plays to hand me the win.

Now trying to decide which trophy to go for. Probably Multi or Triples. Wish me luck!

I can understand both of your views, Suspicious Derivative. Taking some time to build your own, unique Maison team does feel pretty special, especially if you can rack up some decent numbers with it. In fact, the recent Triples team I've crafted is showing some potential; think I'm at 140 wins or so, I haven't noticed a particular archetype it really struggles against yet. Appreciate the kind words, by the way!

On the other hand though, I don't think you should feel much shame in using someone else's team, provided they're ok with it of course. If anything, the original creator would probably respect you if you took the time to read through their write-ups to fully understand how the team works, and then proving you can use it nearly, or equally as good as they did. Those are just my two cents.

I moved your post to here; the Battle Maison Discussion thread. The first page has a leaderboard with links to team write ups and resources so use those. The Battle Spot forum is for discussion on the online player-vs-player ladders.

(I also like Mario Kart)
Oops, my bad. Thansk for answering though!

I more or less got the answers to my 3 last questions by the way. I'm now almost sure I'm going to invest EVs this way: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP. However, I still don't know if I should go with Adamant or Jolly :/

Any help will be much appreciated :toast: (wtf are these smilies?)

Smuckem

However, I still don't know if I should go with Adamant or Jolly :/
It seems like this question has become the "the chicken or the egg?" Of this thread. No one can give a concrete answer as to which is inherently better than the other in the case of MegaKhan.

Personally? Do what I did and (literally) flip a coin. (And I say that as someone who has used her as part of a Tailwind team, where Adamant would clearly be better.)

I more or less got the answers to my 3 last questions by the way. I'm now almost sure I'm going to invest EVs this way: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP. However, I still don't know if I should go with Adamant or Jolly :/

Since most players run Sucker Punch (and Fake Out) to take care of speed issues, Adamant is the more popular choice. It helps that Kangashkan-Mega is pretty bulky to begin with so in most cases it can afford to take a hit.

In case you are curious, this is the difference between Jolly and Adamant in terms of speed and the pokemon you will be facing: (167 is max speed with Jolly, so you beat 165 and below and tie with the 167's. 152 is max speed with Adamant)

167 - Flygon (1,2,3), Miltank (1,2,4), Ninetales (2,3,4), Salamence (3,4), Slaking (1,2,4), Staraptor (1,4), Starmie 2, Tentacruel (1,2), Typhlosion 2, Volcarona 2, Zapdos (1,3,4)
165 - Durant 1, Hydreigon (3,4), Serperior 4
163 - Haxorus (1,3,4)
162 - Archeops 2, Espeon 3, Froslass 2, Latias 4, Latios 4, Raichu 1, Tauros 1
161 - Arcanine (3,4), Darmanitan 1, Drapion (2,3), Durant 2, Electivire 4, Gliscor 4, Houndoom (2,3,4), Jynx 4, Leafeon 2
160 - Electrode 1
159 - Unfezant (2,3)
158 - Pyroar (3,4), Krookodile 4
157 - Manectric (1,2), Rapidash 1
156 - Delphox (2,4), Kangaskhan (2,3,4), Lilligant 1, Lucario (2,3), Moltres (3,4), Porygon-Z 4, Roserade 3
152 - Charizard (2,4), Entei 1, Flygon 4, Ninetales 1, Staraptor 3, Typhlosion (1,4), Volcarona 1

The only one I see really worth out running is maybe Lucario, but that's a bad match-up anyway even if you're packing Earthquake. Although it might be nice not to speed tie with Staraptor 3 (although doesn't that one pack intimidate?)

Wow, thanks for the complete answer!

I'll follow your advice but yeah, Lucario will be a threat, although not too much since I can just restart until I don't face him :P

Smuckem

I'll follow your advice but yeah, Lucario will be a threat, although not too much since I can just restart until I don't face him :P
Hold up, isn't every first battle up against a Basic Maison opponent (NFEs and such)? That means Lucario wouldn't start popping up until at least the second battle. Resetting every second battle seems like a hassle just to avoid one guy/gal.

FYI, we actually have a Gen VI Battle Institue thread, started by one of the early regulars on this thread. It's been dead for a little over two years, but perhaps your future experiences can help revive it! Post your scores there, let everyone know what's up sometime.

You can go adamant and pair him with a tailwind setter or you could (do what id do) and pair him with mat block greninja and use PuP > fake out to get the +2 boost on the first turn so u make up for the power drop and still have the advantage of a very fast poke. Alongside that you will notice that all most successful doubles streak have either mat block greninja or level 1 aron on the front row to give the advantage over the Ai .....and since you want to be hyper offensive then greninja is probably your new best friend!

Hold up, isn't every first battle up against a Basic Maison opponent (NFEs and such)? That means Lucario wouldn't start popping up until at least the second battle. Resetting every second battle seems like a hassle just to avoid one guy/gal.

FYI, we actually have a Gen VI Battle Institue thread, started by one of the early regulars on this thread. It's been dead for a little over two years, but perhaps your future experiences can help revive it! Post your scores there, let everyone know what's up sometime.
I don't really mind resetting to be honest, Lucario doesn't appear that often anyways.

Also, thanks for linking me to this thread, I'll definitely use it!

You can go adamant and pair him with a tailwind setter or you could (do what id do) and pair him with mat block greninja and use PuP > fake out to get the +2 boost on the first turn so u make up for the power drop and still have the advantage of a very fast poke. Alongside that you will notice that all most successful doubles streak have either mat block greninja or level 1 aron on the front row to give the advantage over the Ai .....and since you want to be hyper offensive then greninja is probably your new best friend!
I didn't even think about using Mega-Kangashkan in doubles, but that could be a nice idea indeed, thanks for the tip. However I'm not sure I've understood everything... You're telling me to go with the Jolly nature since he would be able to use Power-up-Punch safely thanks to Mat Block Greninja, right?

I don't really mind resetting to be honest, Lucario doesn't appear that often anyways.

Also, thanks for linking me to this thread, I'll definitely use it!

I didn't even think about using Mega-Kangashkan in doubles, but that could be a nice idea indeed, thanks for the tip. However I'm not sure I've understood everything... You're telling me to go with the Jolly nature since he would be able to use Power-up-Punch safely thanks to Mat Block Greninja, right?
Thats ok, i dont think i understood that u were going in the battle institute not the maison! But yes turn 1 would be using mat block with greninja and power-up-punch with kanga as he mega evolves so by turn 2 you have a jolly kanga at +2 with full health just remember mat block gets no priority or protects from status so protect yourself from the few things that are scarfed and faster then ninja as well as opposite fake out users (the list isnt too big of fake out users i can let u know what they are although Smuckem probably knows them off the top of his head!)

Thats ok, i dont think i understood that u were going in the battle institute not the maison! But yes turn 1 would be using mat block with greninja and power-up-punch with kanga as he mega evolves so by turn 2 you have a jolly kanga at +2 with full health just remember mat block gets no priority or protects from status so protect yourself from the few things that are scarfed and faster then ninja as well as opposite fake out users (the list isnt too big of fake out users i can let u know what they are although Smuckem probably knows them off the top of his head!)
Yeah, that's what I understood. What would be her set? Power-Up Punch first, but then? Earthquake looks like a good option since it hits both opponents, but this would also hit hard Greninja... I would have to switch him with another Pokemon immuned to the Ground type. Return is really powerful but only hits one opponent and I don't know if Sucker Punch is good for Doubles, but it only hits one opponent too :/

The best would be to end each fight as fast as quickly as possible (by hitting both oppoentns at the same time with attacks like Earthquake, Rock Slide, Surf etc...) but the most important is not to lose any Pokemon, so I'm opened to any suggestion as long as it's solid.

Yeah, that's what I understood. What would be her set? Power-Up Punch first, but then? Earthquake looks like a good option since it hits both opponents, but this would also hit hard Greninja... I would have to switch him with another Pokemon immuned to the Ground type. Return is really powerful but only hits one opponent and I don't know if Sucker Punch is good for Doubles, but it only hits one opponent too :/

The best would be to end each fight as fast as quickly as possible (by hitting both oppoentns at the same time with attacks like Earthquake, Rock Slide, Surf etc...) but the most important is not to lose any Pokemon, so I'm opened to any suggestion as long as it's solid.
One of my favs is assault vest, therion landorus and thundorus so u get intimidate stat drop straight from the off and u can abuse disscharge/earthquake ...both pokemon are available in the giveaway forum, you also still get ur mega slot available so adamant khan with fake out would be a good back row poke but so would scizor or metagross as they would solve ur ice weakness as well.
Sticking with khan/ninja lead landorus or gyarados would be good back row as theyd be able to come in on earthquakes and provide intimidate support. A khan set would look something like PuP/return/sucker punch/equake ...spread moves are good but u dont want to be walled by meinshao or bastiodon using wide guard! Also sounds like u may want to try and fit multiscale dragonite on ur team as he'd be immune to earthquake or scarf hydregion if u dont want to be intimidate bait
One of the most overpowered moves is choice boosted Sylveons hypervoice, only issue is speed so will need tailwind support and something that can counter steel/poison (landorus?)
Also remember that spread moves dont hit full power in doubles/triples so they're not always the best as you end up missing out on OHKOs. having a spread move with a very strong single target move to pick off tanks is usually the best offensive tactic.

Last edited:
I intended to make my next post in this thread one boasting of my achievement. I had to ferociously restrain myself from posting until I had finally finished all of my blindfolded runs, so I could celebrate with my brothers in the Maison.

But, instead of boasting of my victory, today I come to you with a story of my harrowing defeat. And holy shit, I need to vent.

So, I've been working hard on a blindfolded Multis run (already beat Singles and Triples, will post team report+other stuff later. There's videos of the runs if you wanna see them), and it ain't going well.
Multis are hard. Way harder than they rationally should be.

For reference, here's my team:
I'll go into a lot more detail in a future post, for now this is just gonna be some quick notes.

Mawile @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Mawile kills stuff. Swords Dance > Protect because most Firey and Earthquakey things can be dealt with by Hydreigon and SD comes in handy when I know I can live both attacks easily + Sucker Punch literally sweeps after an SD.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

MMaw + Hydreigon is a core I've been using almost all of VGC16, and it utterly destroyed the Singles ladder. If it ain't broke don't fix it, and it also happens to pair well with Wally's Gallade + Magnezone combo (better than a Char-Y + ScarfTTar combo I built specifically to pair well with Wally's team). Dragon Pulse > Draco because I have lost more than once to consecutive Draco misses and Dragon Pulse is often better to be spamming/locked into than Dark Pulse (or a coverage move). Could sub Draco for a coverage move but eh.

Wally's team is:

Gallade @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Close Combat
- Psycho Cut
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance

I firmly believe that The Dutch Plumberjack is 100% right when he says Gallade > Metagross, because *for the most part*, Gallade behaves exactly as it should- it Psycho Cuts Poison- and Ghost-types, it Leaf Blades Water/Ground types, and it Close Combats everything else. It's strong, relatively fast, and all of its moves are 100% accurate. There's not much more you could ask for in a Multis AI partner. Gallade's good behavior also makes it highly predictable, which is basically mandatory for a blindfolded run. Steven's Mega Metagross, on the other hand, Hammer Arms neutrally when Meteor Mash is also neutral, doesn't pick off things that die to Bullet Punch, has a bizarre EV spread that undermines Mega Metagross's good 110 Speed (and makes it absolutely atrociously slow before Mega), and generally just does stupid shit that I don't want it to do.

The main things about Gallade that I don't like are A) it's Adamant, which makes certain annoying things outspeed it and B) it's incredibly frail after spamming Close Combat, which is what it does best. Even Mawile's Intimidate doesn't help this thing much at all, really.

Magnezone @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD
- Thunder
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect

Once again, The Dutch Plumberjack pretty much summed up everything that I'd say about this thing. While Steven's Aerodactyl at least tried to learn its type coverage, this thing literally caused me a loss by trying (and failing) to Thunder a paralyzed Gardevoir that was about 60% HP (which iirc makes Thunder a damage roll) while Gardevoir literally chipped it to death with Thunderbolt. Thunder-bolt. The move Magnezone should have but for some reason doesn't.
Fuck Magnezone.

Okay. So. Battle #43. There was a long string of SUPER close calls right before this that still had me on edge, but the run was otherwise going quite well- better than any before it, I believe, although just barely. Almost all of my previous runs had ended almost exactly at 30, and most in incredibly stupid ways (for example, multiple post-30 streaks were lost to me not having my blindfold back on in time). I thought, at long last, the 30s curse had finally been lifted.

Battle start.

Turn 1. Cofagrigus and Vileplume versus a not-yet-Mega'd Mawile and Gallade.

I comfortably live any attack either of my opponents can use, so I Mega Evolve and Swords Dance. Gallade should Psycho Cut Vileplume here, which is important because Vileplume is a dick.

Mega-Mega, Gallade Psycho Cuts Cofagrigus, Vileplume charges Solar Beam, Mawile SDs. Cof burns Mawile (though at the time, I didn't know for certain who it targetted).

Okay, maybe the AI calculated the damage off normal Gallade's attack. That's fine, it should outspeed and Psycho Cut this turn anyway.

Turn 2. Gallade Psycho Cuts Cofagrigus, Vileplume kills Gallade with Solar Beam (crit), Cofagrigus does whatever. I hear something take burn damage, which means Mawile is the one who got burned.

252+ Atk Mega Gallade Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Vileplume: 180-212 (120 - 141.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The AI is effectively guaranteed to target things it knows it can KO. From later learning that Vileplume had Teeter Dance and Sludge Bomb, I know for a fact it was Vileplume4, which has zero HP and Defense EVs, a netural nature, and no Payapa Berry (none of the Vileplume sets do). Gallade had literally zero chance of killing Cofagrigus, even with a crit (potentially even if it had crit the first one as well).

I've fought probably at least a thousand battles that all had some form of reliance on the AI's "always go for a KO" rule. My Doubles team was literally built around it, and there are streaks in this very thread achieving multiple thousands of consecutive wins hinging entirely on this mechanic.

And mind you, all of this is ignoring the other crits, and the confusion.

So, I just wanna know. Is there some sort of religion I need to convert to so I stop pissing off this Maison deity? Is there some sort of force of physics that forbids me to win Multis while I am also connected to my Twitch stream? Because, frankly, I'm out of ideas.

There's a video of it here, if you wanna see it:

Thanks for letting me vent. Carry on.

Last edited:
I wanted to pay tribute to XY before moving on to Sun & Moon by getting all the Maison's statues, and I finally got them all. However I'll be only posting my XY's Super Multi Battle ongoing record with 73 wins. It's curious since before reaching that streak I lost once at 21 and then at 45. My team is basically the same as the one average fella used to get 99 wins straight, specially because I found an AI's Garchomp just like his case which looked good.

HXLG-WWWW-WW52-FNWC

My team:

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Ice

Hidden Power Ice proved to be really important to finish off some Grass, Ground and many other types, as well as being able to OHKO the likes of Altaria or Salamence. Discharge is amazing here since it doesn't do anything to either Garchomp or Krookodile. One of the most annoying things it met were faster Aerodactyl with its flinching Rock Slide. The AI has to beat them quick since my two 'mons are very frail to Rock-type moves.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Steel Wing
- U-Turn

My first defeat came due to a missing Steel Wing to a Barbaracle and I was so mad at the moment for that 90% chance to hit that I wanted to change by then. lol However it stayed and it didn't miss anymore when I had to use it again. It must use Brave Bird as much as it can tho.

AI's team:

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Crunch

When there's a Flying-type or a Levitate 'mon, this thing tends to use Outrage, even if I want it to hit another 'mon on the opponents' side like Jolteon. However, it's a nice partner and it hits very hard. As average fella stated, it never uses Crunch, even if there's a Gengar. lol

Krookodile @ Roseli Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD (Wtf?)
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

This guy could seem like the weakest link, but it has actually saved me sometimes. He alone defeated both Entei and Heatran at the same time when our other 'mons had been defeated. It's typing is kinda useful and I can somewhat back it up by trying to remove Water, Grass or Fairy-types. Faster 'mons like Aerodactyl or Jolteon can't touch it. I have to give it a hand against stuff like Accelgor tho.

I don't know if I'll continue to increase the number since I already got what I wanted. Sun & Moon's demo will be out in a few hours and I'll be playing it, although it isn't the final game and I can't do much for being precisely a demo lol, but I sure wanna take a rest for now.

Edit: Yup, I had just copy-pasted, but yes, Krookodile's ítem is a Roseli Berry. :P

Last edited:

Smuckem

VenusaurOmega that's actually a really spectacular Multis team, considering it's (more or less) a dual-type team, and I'm always happy to see any of the Krookodile sets put in some work. In case you're wondering, I suppose that the logic behind the SpD EVs on Krookodile3 are "it's easier to absorb a special blow and still get Dragon Tail off", since that makes it move second. Also, I think you meant to list its item as Roseli Berry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've gone into complete "playing for fun" mode since the 420-win streak, with some odd results going all over the place:
- my most successful-to-date Maisonmons team ended its run at 59 wins, being stopped by a Furisode Girl (Leafeon?/Vaporeon3/Glaceon4/Jolteon2 or 3/Sylveon2/Umbreon?). I played sloppy Turn 1 and then simply got outplayed by the opposing leads. Cool experiment while it lasted, but an opponent with lots of bulk was always going to be an issue, and here I was dealing with bulk & power to match.
- I attempted a couple of alternate flights with the Roslindale Condores/Quetzales, swapping out Talonflame with Whimsicott from The Bench, and trying out several new Bench players in the fifth and sixth slots (replacing Starmie in the case of the former). These included Imperfect Rapidash4, Zoroark34, my Drifbilim from Timey's Rule, and a couple of the Bench players from 21 Master Balls. There was also an odd team consisting of Greninja/Kecleon (Proteans), Megavoir (Mega), Aegislash (Dual Formes), Zoroark (Illusionist), and Edwin (Average Guy Stuck in the Middle).
- A few old foes reared their ugly heads to knock these teams down: Lack Of Sleep (L.O.S.), reared its ugly head to kill the 'transfomers' streak at 14 wins. MultiTasking (M.T.) actually killed two streaks at 21 wins (had purchased the official Doom 4 guide, discovered the Wrestling Virtues blog), and Ego beat me once when I basically allowed Talonflame3 to set up, having forgotten its set and prioritizing finishing off its allies. A weak week of Maison play, is what this was.

All this brings me to my next idea. It sprung up from several sources of inspiration.
1) Exploring the ORAS Other Teams section of the RMT sub-forum, I stumbled upon a couple of insane ideas that I think would get some traction in the Maison, certainly more than they would Battle Spot or Smogon Triples, I think. One was DrCoeloCephalo and his Triples Team Slaking Gimmick; another was Guyde with JATRT.
2) I jumped back into the Unova Classic thread for additional inspiration, reminded of one team in paritcular: RBG coming at you with this bizarre squad (which I have dubbed Keemangalon).
3) Watched a few videos of the Sturdy Shedninja phenomenon at work, was impressed

The common denominator among all of these examples is a risky "put all your eggs into one basket" gimmick at work (although Guyde actually has two baskets to play with). The way I figured it, if you have one risky play you're determined to pull off in battle, you may as well give yourself mutiple opportunities to pull it off. In a way, Keemangalon works in this fashion: although it relies on Swoobat staying alive to pull it off, once this is done a secondary layer of several Psych Up options exists. Combining little bits and pieces from these concepts together with my wacky shit, I made the decision to run with a similar strategy, Maison-style.

First off, I bred for five of the Maison's six Belly Drummers. All were Imperfect, of course (although one came out damn near optimal). Due to the majority of them being quite slow, it was decided that this would be a TR team; Charizard1 is kept handy as a stopgap in case TR fails to go up, or as frail bait (easily the least defensive member of the team, despite the Ground immunity) to be focused on while TR's set up:

Item Clause prevents Snorlax2 & Hariyama4 from pairing up. I've already bastardized the concept somewhat by changing a few of the original sets' Natures and zeroing a few IVs here and there, so I didn't want to give one of them another item, thus diluting the concept further. I eventually settled on testing multiple avenues: test each of the Sitrus holders in turn, filling the other's slot with another 'mon who can support a TR setter. The setter naturally fills the sixth slot. Should this fail to get me anywhere, I would then re-insert the other Drummer and give it an alternate item (Lefties or Custap on Snorlax2, an Orb on Hariyama4). Liking the sumo's coverage and Bullet Punch, I eventually picked him first (all of these Imperfects are male):

My initial attempt at something with this team ended in two battles: having Dusclops and Klefki in to fill the gaps was too passive of a strategy when only Poliwrath2 has enough initial power to put offensive pressure, so I forfeited quickly:

Having Dusclops there got me thinking, though: if the goal is to get a Drummer an opportunity to tune up and sweep, why not do so by baiting enemy attacks with one of the crunchiest pieces of bait out there?
The goal of the team then became two-pronged: see how far a proven strategy like Dusclops/Aron can carry a gimmick team, and see how the Maison deals with multiple guys who could set up a devastating move and crush them under TR afterward:

With that out of the way, I've created:

TABLA

So, the idea here is to set up TR and then have Dusclops/Aron do their thing, while Charizard1 either serves as additional bait, chips away at opponents for the other Belly Drummers to finish off (without a BD boost, he's incapable of doing much damage to most foes), or exploit TR against blazing-fast opponents (at 155 Spd, he's still outsped by a fair number of things). He is still strong enough to OHKO or 2HKO the Bug/Steels, as well as 2HKO some Psychics and Ghosts (who are usually too busy trying to take down Aron). With TR up and Charzizard1 down, the backups (sitting at 82, 90, and 49 Spd, respectively) can then clean up. Politoed3 sets up rain to negate hail damage on Aron and boost both toads' Waterfalls. Hariyama4 is the main cleanup hitter with its wide offensive coverage, although Poliwrath2 is usually the one who can hit the hardest sans BD. By the time Aron goes down, there should be enough breathing room to get at least one Drummer to tune up. Eviolite Dusclops is bulky enough to normally get TR up twice a battle, which gives the Drummers additional time to actually take advantage of their boosts and rock the house (as much as drummers can, anyway). The team is tailored to be modified further if it's simply too gimmicky to garner much success: Charizard1 can easily be replaced by Tailow, Megarupt, Eelektross, or Octillery, and the option of getting Snorlax2 inserted with an alternate item (one of only two Maison drummers with Protect) always exists. Poliwrath2 gives the team some type overlap, so he is the easiest of the backups to be replaced, which gives Charizard1 a space to come in post-TR and wreak havoc. The team was simply trying to beat Dana:anything beyond is overtime pay, so to speak.

5GGGOT2 (Dusclops) (Lvl.53) (F) @ Eviolite (Left)
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 230 HP / 80 Def / 200 SpD
IVs: 31/11/31/0/31/0
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Pain Split
- Trick Room
- Night Shade
- Gravity

InspireZheng (Aron) (Lvl. 1) (M) @ Berry Juice (Center)
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: N/A
IVs: xx/0/31/0/31/31
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Sunny Day
- Toxic
- Protect
- Endeavor

While I haven't watched the movie and have no desire to do so, I think Drumline fits the interesting part of this team fairly well, so I looked up the wiki and nicknamed them after the first five male characters listed:

Devon (Charizard) (Lvl.51) (M) @ Salac Berry (Right)
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 170 HP / 170 SpD / 170 Spd
IVs: 31/xx/31/xx/31/31
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Shadow Claw
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Belly Drum

James (Poliwrath) (Lvl.50) (M) @ Shell Bell
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD
IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/xx
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Brick Break
- Hypnosis
- Belly Drum

Jayson (Politoed) (Lvl.50) (M) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
IVs: 31/31/31/0/xx/31
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Belly Drum

Ray (Hariyama) (Lvl.51) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Guts
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Bullet Punch
- Belly Drum

Waiting in reserve:

Sean (Snorlax) (Lvl.50) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
IVs: 31/31/xx/31/31/31
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Protect
- Crunch
- Return
- Belly Drum

Could be useful in many ways: allows a switch-in on Ghost attacks (important for Dusclops), slow enough to function well under TR despite having 31 Spd IVs (sits at 50 Spd), has Protect so is functionally better as a lead than any of the other Drummers, theoretically can hit harder than any of other Drummers unboosted. However, not having max Def IVs hinders it as a universal switch-in (I believe he only has 10 Def IVs), and I'm completely at a loss as to which regular ability to give it. Will be used on future runs, I'm sure.

An hey, it worked: Dusclops/Aron are such beasts together that they can drag a oddball squad like this to a trophy. Snorlax2 will have to wait a little longer for his number to be called, it seems.

- Dana Battle: J9NG-WWWW-WW52-GBCQ
- Battle #52, vs. Chelsea (Froslass/Trevenant/Slowbro/Jynx/Musharna/Hawlucha) (Set 4): the fifth or sixth close call this team has had on this run, and it came at the hands of a goodstuffs trainer basically posing as a Hex Maniac. Fortunately, some teamwork and Hariyama being a champ pulled me through.
HBBG-WWWW-WW52-GBD7
- Battle #53, vs. Rolf (Yanmega/Gliscor/Honchkrow/Conkeldurr/Tentacruel/Drifblim) (Set 4): the most "normal" battle the team has had post-Dana, even if it featured an unusually high Flying quotient for a goodstuffs team. Also featured Tentacruel, who has been a constant presence throughout this run.
TPLW-WWWW-WW52-GBDU
- Battle #54, vs. Cobb (Walrein4/Vanilluxe4/Glaceon1/Froslass4/Mamoswine2/Avalugg2): I have come to hate fighting this guy, because he has ended a few of my runs in spectacular fashion and is highly annoying considering he's a poor hail specialist. On the flip side, no hail set here, and the battle ended with Avalugg being endlessly pounded on by my entire backline while spamming Skull Bash, when one Belly Drum + well-placed attack could have likely wrapped things up. Also, done immediately after reading the writeup for the one Smogon Triples sample team that seems to exist here...a hail team, weirdly enough.
MLUG-WWWW-WW52-GBEL

EDIT: Dropped at exactly 70 wins:
Battle #71, vs. Lana (Aurorus4/Seismitoad3/Goodra4/Manectric4/Kingdra3/Ludicolo1): Having a Drizzletoad on hand would play right into a rain specialist's hands, wouldn't it? Losing Aron on Turn 2 thanks to paralysis hax didn't help matters either.
E2NG-WWWW-WW52-LR9G

Quite the successful experiment, I would say. It behooves me to try this again, though, as a few of my other standard teams may be able to get smaller numbers of the Drummers to greater heights.

Last edited:
So I'm considering using a classic Acupressure Drapion set and I was theorymoning and started wondering about the AI's tendencies towards Explosion.
If I were to face a poke with Explosion, let's say Metagross with MM/EQ/BP/Explosion, will the AI use Explosion as a last resort move when it has run out of Earthquake and Meteor Mash PP?
Or will it use Explosion right after it has run out of Earthquake PP? Would be nice if I have some more breathing room te set up instead of Metagross blowing up in my face and not giving me enough time to set up.

I wanted to pay tribute to XY before moving on to Sun & Moon by getting all the Maison's statues, and I finally got them all. However I'll be only posting my XY's Super Multi Battle ongoing record with 73 wins. It's curious since before reaching that streak I lost once at 21 and then at 45. My team is basically the same as the one average fella used to get 99 wins straight, specially because I found an AI's Garchomp just like his case which looked good.

HXLG-WWWW-WW52-FNWC

My team:

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Ice

Hidden Power Ice proved to be really important to finish off some Grass, Ground and many other types, as well as being able to OHKO the likes of Altaria or Salamence. Discharge is amazing here since it doesn't do anything to either Garchomp or Krookodile. One of the most annoying things it met were faster Aerodactyl with its flinching Rock Slide. The AI has to beat them quick since my two 'mons are very frail to Rock-type moves.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Steel Wing
- U-Turn

My first defeat came due to a missing Steel Wing to a Barbaracle and I was so mad at the moment for that 90% chance to hit that I wanted to change by then. lol However it stayed and it didn't miss anymore when I had to use it again. It must use Brave Bird as much as it can tho.

AI's team:

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Crunch

When there's a Flying-type or a Levitate 'mon, this thing tends to use Outrage, even if I want it to hit another 'mon on the opponents' side like Jolteon. However, it's a nice partner and it hits very hard. As average fella stated, it never uses Crunch, even if there's a Gengar. lol

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

This guy could seem like the weakest link, but it has actually saved me sometimes. He alone defeated both Entei and Heatran at the same time when our other 'mons had been defeated. It's typing is kinda useful and I can somewhat back it up by trying to remove Water, Grass or Fairy-types. Faster 'mons like Aerodactyl or Jolteon can't touch it. I have to give it a hand against stuff like Accelgor tho.

I don't know if I'll continue to increase the number since I already got what I wanted. Sun & Moon's demo will be out in a few hours and I'll be playing it, although it isn't the final game and I can't do much for being precisely a demo lol, but I sure wanna take a rest for now.

Edit: Yup, I had just copy-pasted, but yes, Krookodile's ítem is a Roseli Berry. :P
Finally lost at battle 84, so that counts as 83 straight wins. I hoped the AI would finish Zapdos for me so I attacked it first, but it resulted that Emboar got a +1 on Speed to become faster than Krookodile and attacking it first for the win. I'll leave some of the most curious ones where the AI actually won them when I was already out. lol

#41 HF3G-WWWW-WW52-HTJ7
#45 XZVG-WWWW-WW52-HTKK
#49 EP3W-WWWW-WW52-HTN7
#84 (The End of the Streak) 4W7G-WWWW-WW52-HTZ9

And this is probably the end of XYORAS for me, though I'd like to try winning normal Multi Battles with Shauna (Super would be impossible). I'll try to upload pics of my X and OR versions where I show all the five statues in each. This thread helped me a lot, next time I hope to make a more original team so I can show it, though I don't expect to go up to a thousand wins. lol

Last edited:

HXLG-WWWW-WW52-FNWC

My team:

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Ice

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Steel Wing
- U-Turn

AI's team:

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Crunch

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Tail

I'm glad someone other than me has pursued a streak in XY multis! I myself have been trying Zardy-Cresselia with the Garchomp/Eel, just so I can use Trick Room to make the AI Eelektross less obscenely awful while having 2 Garchomp3 EQ immunities.

Krook3 isn't too much better, although I suppose it's easier to predict than the pure jank that is Eelektross3 or any mon with Grass Knot in general. The AI USUALLY knows what to do with Garchomp3, but when it doesn't... hoo boy, it really doesn't. Good luck trying to get regular battles with Shauna, all the XY default partners are garbo, but it's still a somewhat fun challenge other than "guess what Garchomp3 does"

Hi guys, so I've put together a doubles team with some great synergy, that I'm going to try and do a run with before Sun & Moon come out. I've done a little bit of testing with it so far. Had a few failed streaks south of 50 while I was making adjustments. I think I've finally got everything settled and am currently cruising with a streak just south of 100. They are doing fantastic, easily winning against even its troublesome matchups, but its always helpful to ask around and see if the brain trust here can spot some flaws that I'm missing. So with out further ado, lets jump into it.

Pokemon 1: Metagross | Item: Metagrossite
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Clear Body / Tough Claws
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Protect - Iron Head - Zen Headbutt - Ice Punch

The focal point of the team, Mega Metagross is a monster. Great coverage backed by the immense power and speed allow it to OHKO or 2HKO almost anything that doesnt resist it. Zen Headbutts accuracy is a bit of a pain, and often causes me to switch around even though it could snag an easy KO (looking at you Fire/Fighting starters...). Same reason I've got Iron Head over Meteor Mash, the flinches are nice, but the accuracy is key, plus the attack boost is almost always overkill. Protect is great, draw aggro and allow Hitmontop to clean out any threats.

Pokemon 2: Hitmontop | Item: Sitrus Berry
Nature: Careful | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 | EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Moves: Fake Out - Close Combat - Wide Guard - Stone Edge

If Metagross is Batman, then Hitmontop is Robin. Intimidate reduces the threat from physical attackers. Wide Guard is great for the obvious EQ, Heat Wave, Lava Plume, Bulldoze etc.. that Metagross seems to draw. Fake Out buys Metagross, time to rip into the other team, either killing the other pokemon, or setting it up for a quick KO next turn. Close Combat, deals with any dark types that threaten Metagross, along with denting anything that doesnt resist it. Stone Edge is for those pesky fire types that threaten Metagross, or the occasional flying type.

Pokemon 3: Hydreigon | Item: Life Orb
Nature: Modest | Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Draco Meteor - Dark Pulse - Earth Power - Dark Pulse

Hydreigon has perfect synergy with Metagross, resisting all of its weakness, as well as providing an immunity for psychic types trying to take out Hitmonop. As well as providing a special attacker with good coverage for the team.

Pokemon 4: Gyarados | Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 | EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Iron Head - Ice Fang - Waterfall - Crunch

Gyarados was the last member of the team. I was tried running Garchomp and Tyranitar, but any late fairy type if Metagross was down was essentially just game over. It's main role is to act as a clean up sweeper, and bouncing Intimidates with Hitmontop. It also further covers Metagross fire/ground weaknesses all but eliminating them if Hitmontop cant get the job done.

As far as threats go, physical fire types have cause the most trouble for Metagross, but I can usually get out of those situations without too much trouble since this team is almost designed around them now. (Which could be a weakness of this team? In shoring up my defenses there, I may have left myself open to something else.)

Hawlucha, Starapter, Unfezant and sky attack users pose a problem because even at -2 Gyarados doesnt enjoy sponging those hits, not to mention that move has a high crit chance for some dang reason.

Bulky status pokemon like umbreon, venesaur, ludicolo, cofagrious and cradily can be annoying but usually are fine to ignore and finish off once I've taken out the other threats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)