OU OU Circuit - Round 4

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

General Rules:
  • This is a standard SM OU tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
Smogon Battling rules:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two (2) of the same species of Pokemon on their team, based on National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokemon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokemon
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokemon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: A player cannot use a move that has a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokemon. For example, Horn Drill or Sheer Cold are illegal moves.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player uses a recoil move to cause a draw, that player wins. If a player uses Explosion, Selfdestruct, Destiny Bond, or Perish Song to cause a draw, that player loses. If a draw would be caused by a hold item or ability that causes recoil to the opponent, the player that controls the Pokémon with the hold item or ability wins. (This clause helps determine the winner of what would be called a tie in DPPt. Later generations do not apply this clause, because their cartridge mechanics will prevent ties from happening.)
  • Endless Battle Clause: A player cannot use a combination of items / moves / abilities to force a game that will never end (example: Recycle / Leppa Berry / Heal Pulse, etc).
Smogon Championship Type A [256 Man Tour]

--

Round 4 [Winners]

Roseybear vs. Bye
Updated Kanto vs. Liones
Pendulum Swing vs. FlamingVictini
rnbs vs. MiyoKa
cuzzie vs. Dominatio
Shadestep vs. teal6
c0mp vs. Iloveleague
Hayburner vs. Hamhamhamham
Lavonne vs. PokeTCG gamer1288
Mazar vs. Welli0u
dodmen vs. -Snow
Vertex vs. MamoJustWins
Vai Lusa vs. Santu
Skizar vs. Kickasser
Finding True Love vs. Corazan..
MetalGro$$ vs. Omfuga
Marrano vs. Piercing Light
cdumas vs. Empo
FLCL vs. Camilas
Mishimono vs. Choice Specs
Gotham Paladin vs. Hammy
Chill Shadow vs. Snowy.
DennisEG vs. Kurukaito
Subject 18 vs. Renny_
Exiline vs. p2
Eternal Spirit vs. dragonuser
Croven vs. Erz
Floppy vs. ZoroDark
Level 56 vs. Celysi
ADVANTAGE vs. Moonclawz
Leru vs. Blackoblivion
undisputed vs. -UlquiorraSchiffer-

Round 4 [Losers]

naruto(sage) vs. reyscarface
Leooo_33 vs. MrAldo
Flares. vs. 6ti
Hairy Toenail vs. Dundies
Syncrasy vs. Aurious
Rare Poison vs. sand1234
Hax the Gam3 vs. Gastrik
Luigi vs. Sas0
matthewc20090 vs. urban
Webcamparrot vs. Sam
Marcop vs. Pearl
Oshawott Fan vs. Shiba
KingKdot vs. Melle2402
roystopror vs. groudon518
DiggerSR vs. Nineage
Laga vs. TheAce22
ABR vs. RickyGao
Prague Kick vs. Raiza
TURBODERP vs. s_aman
The Excadrill vs. Simiatic
MegaLino vs. Duck Chris
Axel™ vs. GH[O]ST
mil vs. Asim12
Velvet Blood vs. Lax
Fish1899 vs. parivard
BKC vs. Reymedy
Rexus vs. double switches
Wally The Bully vs. We Three Kings
imsosorrylol vs. Pohjis
blinkboy vs. Asek
CaCaTuA vs. Googly
Sugarcult vs. Silver_Lucario42

Deadline is Sunday March 26th at Midnight EST
VM Contact will be the only thing that activity will be based off of

Last edited:
rozes so sorry I forgot to post whether me and my opponent could have an extension due to almost opposite timezones but we just played and I won vs velvet blood, could you kindly substitute me over velvet blood in the pairings, thank you!

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
disputing activity, we scheduled for Saturday, I was on like all of Saturday on stours and smogon and he didnt show up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)