4th gen Toxic + Sandstorm Bug

I was watching a battle of my buddy playing 4th gen, and there was a bizarre glitch where Toxic and Sandstorm did an ass load more than it was supposed to instead of doing the desired 18.75%. I don't have the log, but I have the replay of another match where he showed me the replay of it happening again. Aesoft's replay was bugged (and the problem happened on turn 9, but there was a huge glitch in the program on turn 11).

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Neil-Perry-vs-Cote1616--2011-12-04

the turn 11 glitch was just the hp bars moving due to pain split at the end of the turn instead of after the move was used

the turn 11 glitch was just the hp bars moving due to pain split at the end of the turn instead of after the move was used
Yeah I realized that one, sorry.

It turns out the Sandstorm Glitch doesn't show on logs. I've tried to save the log where it occured to me, but it doesn't show the percentage taken by Sandstorm, so I can't get a hard copy of it

oh this is the Acid Rain glitch. Yeah this is a glitch that came with the coding of the actual game and it is quite annoying in the rare cases it happens.

P.S.- Don't KO a ghost type with pursuit while weather is up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)