5th Gen LC Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to timezone issues me and my opponent cannot battle until this weekend, we have it scheduled for sunday if thats not too late, even though I am afraid it is

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post- my opponent failed to PM me until today, and apparently wasn't aware of the deadline, because he tried to set up a date for this weekend. He then told me he couldn't battle while I was available, and then messaged me later that day after I had left.

:<

Activity post. We have been in contact a couple of times. We are both trying to get this done. Any chance for an extension of a day or two?

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ok, sorry but since bart and I have bad timezones, it seems we're never on at the same time, so just do what you have to do. sorry :/

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I sent a list of my active times so that we could set up a game, to Random Pizzaman on the 8th at about 10 AM. His last activity shows at 10 PM on the same day...

I really wanna get this done ASAP but yeah...

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will deal with the issue of extensions, activity wins, coinflips etc. this evening.

Will update OP at the same time.

Activity post; macle and I see each other online a lot, and we've been in contact. I just wasn't aware of the deadline. We'll probably finish soon.

I'm definitely not the only one that's completely confused by this tournament bracket....what happens if we LOSE second round from the WINNERS bracket?

It's double elim. If you are in the winners bracket and lose, you are placed in the losers bracket. If you are in the losers bracket and win, you stay in the loser's bracket. same with winner's. If you are in the losers bracket and lose, you are eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)