5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

i mean if your on frame 3 you dont have to advance the frame when my target frame is 3 right,i did put 300 in it one time to try and still no matches

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i mean if your on frame 3 you dont have to advance the frame when my target frame is 3 right,i did put 300 in it one time to try and still no matches
Can you post more details? Your MAC address, seed/time/delay you were trying to hit, stats of the Pokémon you caught, and so on.

my MAC address is 20026F
seed is:0F300F7E
time 16:16-1=16:15
3331-it was 3332 but i used time finder and changed the year to 2012 but still did'nt get anything

pokemon stats:37,18,27,19,23,17 iv's are:9,6,20,27,13,0 oh and is a sewaddle

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I have successfully calibrated my timers by hitting my delay. Now that I'm ready to go catch Zekrom, I really want to be sure...with C-Gear spreads, the starting frame is 3. If the frame for my target IVs are on frame 30, I only need to advance to frame 27, right? Or is it 27 frame advances to hit frame 30?

Ok, I have successfully calibrated my timers by hitting my delay. Now that I'm ready to go catch Zekrom, I really want to be sure...with C-Gear spreads, the starting frame is 3. If the frame for my target IVs are on frame 30, I only need to advance to frame 27, right? Or is it 27 frame advances to hit frame 30?
If your target is 30, you advance to 27.

edit: meant to say you advance by 27. Making you be on frame 30.

for the timer i used
calibrated delay of 1500
target delay of 3331
calibrated sec 15
target sec 15

and i turned on the c-gear in game when the second timer ran out

@jones115: Umm... judging on what you post, I assume you're using the Generation IV timer. You should use the Generation V C-Gear timer which you can set on the menu if your using ZomgTimer.

Anyway, I want to ask a question again. Can you hit both odd and even delays on BW or only one of them? Thanks! :)

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
for the timer i used
calibrated delay of 1500
target delay of 3331
calibrated sec 15
target sec 15

and i turned on the c-gear in game when the second timer ran out
That's the old method of calibration. I'm not sure if it even works any more, and it's totally inefficient if it does.

First, get a timer that supports the C-Gear method (I'm using ZomgTimer 2.2). Make sure it's in the correct mode, then input your target delay and second. For calibration, -95 is the recommended starting value; that will be updated as you do the rest. Leave the menu to start your game when the first timer ends, open the C-Gear when the second one ends. Catch the Pokémon, check its IVs. If you didn't hit the delay you wanted, put the delay you got in the box next to Update and then press it (this will update the Calibration box appropriately). Repeat until you hit your target delay.

That's the old method of calibration. I'm not sure if it even works any more, and it's totally inefficient if it does.

First, get a timer that supports the C-Gear method (I'm using ZomgTimer 2.2). Make sure it's in the correct mode, then input your target delay and second. For calibration, -95 is the recommended starting value; that will be updated as you do the rest. Leave the menu to start your game when the first timer ends, open the C-Gear when the second one ends. Catch the Pokémon, check its IVs. If you didn't hit the delay you wanted, put the delay you got in the box next to Update and then press it (this will update the Calibration box appropriately). Repeat until you hit your target delay.
oh what i did'nt do was select file and choose gen 5 c-gear :)
so then,what do i put in the target sec box

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
The number of seconds past the minute you're going for (which was 15 for you). "Minutes Before Target" tells you how many minutes before the target time you need to set your DS clock.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
Find the delay you got, and use that to calibrate (for ZomgTimer [not familiar with the others], you just put it in the update box and hit update, and it'll calibrate automatically for you).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)